+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yanke...EkNKe5lIil8keN

this is why i never really liked cc. all about money with this guy. i bet mhs gettin wet

HAHAHA THIS IS AWESOME!!!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFEX-FM</P>

a radio station, 92.9 in Calgary (that's in canada by the way, lmao) has a "No Nickelback Guarantee"</P>

bahahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Hey Matt....</P>

Who do u think I should start in my Survivor Pool....? it is a $2500 Pool with 7 of us left....</P>

I got it down to Giants ( knocked out 2 other spots I was sharing when lost to Seattle )</P>

Bills ( iffy but right now that's where I am leaning )</P>

San Fran ( love Cleveland traveling to red-hot 49er's !!! )</P>

I have used N.O. , Pats, Packers and Pittsburgh already...</P>

I was saving Baltimore and Philly for later on.</P>

</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
    [/quote]</P>

OK Lando. First of all Burleson is garbage and we all know you are about to dump him because you need a TE and a defense.</P>

Yes I am upset that I didn't get Knowshon. You had one lower waiver # than I did and I absolutely knew you were going to steal him. But Benson is way too much. You are essentially asking for a #1 back for a back up.</P>

Don't be such a Matt.</P>

I would however be interested in Stafford. If you can think of something, let me know.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Darius Heyward-Bey for</P>

____________?</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
    [/quote]</P>

OK Lando. First of all Burleson is garbage and we all know you are about to dump him because you need a TE and a defense.</P>

Yes I am upset that I didn't get Knowshon. You had one lower waiver # than I did and I absolutely knew you were going to steal him. But Benson is way too much. You are essentially asking for a #1 back for a back up.</P>

I would however be interested in Stafford. If you can think of something, let me know.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

____________?</P>

[/quote]</P>

You tell me Shocks. You need a WR for this week I guess. I obviously can't give you VJax or Stevie. </P>

Well we both need WR's so I don't know what could work.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

____________?</P>

[/quote]</P>

You tell me Shocks. You need a WR for this week I guess. I obviously can't give you VJax or Stevie. </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

I actually feel ok @ wide receiver for right now anyways....although Rice is a little weak....with the McFadden injury and the Hightower injury I would do it for Torrain,,,I also like Rivers if u have given up on him.</P>

</P>

Heyward-Bey is on a BYE this week too so it doesn't help u this week but he got 9 points last week and has been a servicable start the past 3 weeks in standard leagues like ours.</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Hey Matt....</p>

Who do u think I should start in my Survivor Pool....? it is a $2500 Pool with 7 of us left....</p>

I got it down to Giants ( knocked out 2 other spots I was sharing when lost to Seattle )</p>

Bills ( iffy but right now that's where I am leaning )</p>

San Fran ( love Cleveland traveling to red-hot 49er's !!! )</p>

I have used N.O. , Pats, Packers and Pittsburgh already...</p>

I was saving Baltimore and Philly for later on.</p>

</p>[/quote]

i think u gotta play San Fran. I was all over KC last week
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

____________?</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

I actually feel ok @ wide receiver for right now anyways....although Rice is a little weak....with the McFadden injury and the Hightower injury I would do it for Torrain,,,I also like Rivers if u have given up on him.</P>

</P>

Heyward-Bey is on a BYE this week too so it doesn't help u this week but he got 9 points last week and has been a servicable start the past 3 weeks in standard leagues like ours.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Gotta have Torrain this week. Getting Benson back next week. I've been in bye hell in the past few weeks, plus i have the Benson suspension. If I can win this week I might be looking good from here on out. Just need Rivers to be himself again. This week would be a nice start.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

Hey Matt....</P>

Who do u think I should start in my Survivor Pool....? it is a $2500 Pool with 7 of us left....</P>

I got it down to Giants ( knocked out 2 other spots I was sharing when lost to Seattle )</P>

Bills ( iffy but right now that's where I am leaning )</P>

San Fran ( love Cleveland traveling to red-hot 49er's !!! )</P>

I have used N.O. , Pats, Packers and Pittsburgh already...</P>

I was saving Baltimore and Philly for later on.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

i think u gotta play San Fran. I was all over KC last week
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

thanks Matt just wanted a second opinion and I know u and Daven play Survivor....</P>

oh MH offer sent Sir.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
    [/quote]</p>

OK Lando. First of all Burleson is garbage and we all know you are about to dump him because you need a TE and a defense.</p>

Yes I am upset that I didn't get Knowshon. You had one lower waiver # than I did and I absolutely knew you were going to steal him. But Benson is way too much. You are essentially asking for a #1 back for a back up.</p>

Don't be such a Matt.</p>

I would however be interested in Stafford. If you can think of something, let me know.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

Darius Heyward-Bey for</p>

____________?</p>

[/quote]</p>

You tell me Shocks. You need a WR for this week I guess. I obviously can't give you VJax or Stevie. </p>

Well we both need WR's so I don't know what could work.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

I actually feel ok @ wide receiver for right now anyways....although Rice is a little weak....with the McFadden injury and the Hightower injury I would do it for Torrain,,,I also like Rivers if u have given up on him.</p>

</p>

Heyward-Bey is on a BYE this week too so it doesn't help u this week but he got 9 points last week and has been a servicable start the past 3 weeks in standard leagues like ours.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Gotta have Torrain this week. Getting Benson back next week. I've been in bye hell in the past few weeks, plus i have the Benson suspension. If I can win this week I might be looking good from here on out. Just need Rivers to be himself again. This week would be a nice start.</p>[/quote]

Moorehead - i think if u just leave ur RB spot open this week that it'll get more points than Torrain

Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread