+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]eli is a ****ing studmuffin. that is all

cruz is the truth, eli looks comfortable throwing to him. mario had a great day

ballard looks great. hes always finding holes in the defense.

tuck looks rusty, or his neck is still bothering him. speaking of necks, kiwi has been a beast in the back field all season.

fewell is still trash and its going to be frustrating watching brady pick apart his cover 2. we need more 3 and outs.
    [/quote]Eli is making great decisions and managing the games well. Ballard=Awesome, that one drop was oh so freaking close.

Tuck said that he felt a bit rusty , but was happy to be on the field again. He said neck was fine. How about his face mask? lol

Fewell-The last two weeks, our defense is coming alive at the end of games and finishing. We need to dial it up sooner and keep merciless pressure on.
    [/quote]

yea i'd rather have them turning it on at the end tha nthe beginning though

just got ur voicemail this morning. We ended up not going, thanks tho big b!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]eli is a ****ing studmuffin. that is all

tuck looks rusty, or his neck is still bothering him. speaking of necks, kiwi has been a beast in the back field all season.

fewell is still trash and its going to be frustrating watching brady pick apart his cover 2. we need more 3 and outs.
    [/quote]Eli is making great decisions and managing the games well. Ballard=Awesome, that one drop was oh so freaking close.

Tuck said that he felt a bit rusty , but was happy to be on the field again. He said neck was fine. How about his face mask? lol

Fewell-The last two weeks, our defense is coming alive at the end of games and finishing. We need to dial it up sooner and keep merciless pressure on.
    [/quote]

[/quote]You got it Bro! I pulled into lot at 12:30, the latest I have every got to a game. Parking attendent was being a ***** and made me park in further lot-added half mile to my walk. I was like, Dude-they let me in ALL THE TIME, I just got off the phone with my boy and my spot is waiting for me. He's starts whining how there is NO saving spots. I told him that he could LET me in, he was just being a **** and his giant's cap looked stupid. He did not appreciate.

I have no complaints with the defense getting it done at the end of games.

Got knocked back to the stone age with this storm. Best way to describe western mass is "war zone". What a year. Tornados. Hurricane and floods. And now this. In 53 years I,ve never seen devistation like this from a snowstorm. My power is back but still no internet. Didn't have power for the game but my neighbor let me plug into his genorator so I watched the game. Eli played very well and it was a good comeback. For matt to say he isn't playing better this year is nuts.
    Don't miss me too much. This may be my only post for a while.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]eli is a ****ing studmuffin. that is all

[/quote]

[/quote]we have the talent to dominate whole games. especially against the redskins, seahawks, cardinals, dolphins ect

[quote user="Morehead State"]Got knocked back to the stone age with this storm. Best way to describe western mass is "war zone". What a year. Tornados. Hurricane and floods. And now this. In 53 years I,ve never seen devistation like this from a snowstorm. My power is back but still no internet. Didn't have power for the game but my neighbor let me plug into his genorator so I watched the game. Eli played very well and it was a good comeback. For matt to say he isn't playing better this year is nuts.
    Don't miss me too much. This may be my only post for a while.[/quote]

Its the magic of when your recievers produce for you. He improves every year and takes steps but he still is doing those things that u have killed him for, especially in pressure.

Our WRs were doing a great job of getting open yesterday as well.

When we were leaving game yesterday, these two girls were walking beside us. One girl looks at me and tells me that I have a really cool or good mustache. I immediately felt like Tom Selleck.

Now in my younger years, I would of immediately replied with "Well then, would you like a mustache ride?" but LT is getting old.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Got knocked back to the stone age with this storm. Best way to describe western mass is "war zone". What a year. Tornados. Hurricane and floods. And now this. In 53 years I,ve never seen devistation like this from a snowstorm. My power is back but still no internet. Didn't have power for the game but my neighbor let me plug into his genorator so I watched the game. Eli played very well and it was a good comeback. For matt to say he isn't playing better this year is nuts.
    Don't miss me too much. This may be my only post for a while.[/quote]Stay safe MH and watch out for power lines. NOrtheast is a rough place to live this year.

Don't miss me too much. This may be my only post for a while.[/quote] maybe you missed his throw into triple coverage and another one in double, and that same....ill call it a toss, he did against the titans to boss, only it was wit his right hand this time and ab almost caught it, so yea maybe he is playing better hahaha

[quote user="lttaylor56"]When we were leaving game yesterday, these two girls were walking beside us. One girl looks at me and tells me that I have a really cool or good mustache. I immediately felt like Tom Selleck.

Now in my younger years, I would of immediately replied with "Well then, would you like a mustache ride?" but LT is getting old.
    [/quote]

you should of introduced urself as luigi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]Got knocked back to the stone age with this storm. Best way to describe western mass is "war zone". What a year. Tornados. Hurricane and floods. And now this. In 53 years I,ve never seen devistation like this from a snowstorm. My power is back but still no internet. Didn't have power for the game but my neighbor let me plug into his genorator so I watched the game. Eli played very well and it was a good comeback. For matt to say he isn't playing better this year is nuts.
    Don't miss me too much. This may be my only post for a while.[/quote] maybe you missed his throw into triple coverage and another one in double, and that same....ill call it a toss, he did against the titans to boss, only it was wit his right hand this time and ab almost caught it, so yea maybe he is playing better hahaha
    [/quote]

i'll tell ya- who would of thought having your recievers actually catch the ball and score TDs make such a difference instead of having them tip a ball up for interceptions

what a crazy world we live in

+ Reply to Thread