+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to congrats Landon - he has officially become the scumbag of trading in this league.

I've held the title (unfairly for this league) for a while now but the target is now on Lando

Sharick and Pappy - no clue what u guys were thinking

everybody - u owe daven an apology

daven - even though u made him stronger, I think u also made urself strong as long as Beanie doesn't go down.
    [/quote]
    I would have to disagree strongly. I never have the intent to rip someone off like you. You still hold the title because no one will trade with you ( except Daven ) and it looks like he won that trade. My offers are always fair and in the best interest of both teams. You can't kill Sharick for the Vick trade because he knows what he is doing, he won the B league last year. Maybe he has the same feelings that Daven does about rival teams and players. Pappy needed a QB and I guess is not very high on Graham for some strange reason.

So thanks for trying to give me the title but you are still the undisputed rip off king of the world. Keep your belt for the next chump. Meanwhile keep staring up at my team. You will finish below me just like I said in the summer.

Jealousy is the highest form of flattery.
    [/quote]

lando, just because u SAY that it was hard decision for you to make on that Vick trade, nobody in their right mind would say you didn't rip sharick off. Stop it. This misdirection is unbecoming.

That trade with Daven is up in the air. Beanie's health is the wildcard.

You may not of ripped Moorehead off but it was a dumb move for Moorehead to make. Top 5 WR production out of graham this year. Thats the bottom line

The thought frightens me on how you would of reacted had I got that deal off on Sharick. Im pretty sure you wouldn't of had to think about that
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<FONT size=6>powerhouse lando</FONT>
    [/quote]
    Just rolls off the tongue so nice.

Byron is going to win the league so I don't know what you are all fretting about....
    [/quote] exactly thatswhy I'm not worried about a thing......rude dogs = top dogs...I'll be waiting </P>

</P>

trade away</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...trel_roll.html

i dont really like rolle. hes really over rated and overpaid imo. he doesnt bring an attitude like he claims. every time this defense gets gashed and hes in on the play he slaps the opposing players helmet or hand. you think lt did that ****? you think stra did that? lt and stra would be talking **** before and after plays. get mean, get mad. make offenses fear the giants d. dont get me wrong he makes good plays on occasion and when hes not getting personal foul calls. i just dont see any of those qualities on the field that this article and himself claim besides ****y, and i definitely dont see ANY swag on this defense.
    [/quote]

I disagree, hes come up and played the run pretty well this year and has filled in at slot for us. I think hes doing a damn fine job

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Adrian Peterson leads the league in carries against eight-man fronts.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Despite seeing stacked boxes more than anyone,
    Peterson leads the league in rushes, rushing yards and rushing
    touchdowns. If Christian Ponder can continue to be a significant upgrade
    on Donovan McNabb, Peterson could be even better. He certainly has a
    good chance to be fantasy's best player over the second half of the
    season.
    </div>[/quote]

if I was daven u would of been paying with a better back than Beanie... but u don't really have one that could of worked.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to congrats Landon - he has officially become the scumbag of trading in this league.

I've held the title (unfairly for this league) for a while now but the target is now on Lando

daven - even though u made him stronger, I think u also made urself strong as long as Beanie doesn't go down.
    [/quote]</p>

OK Matt, I went from a QB who was geting me 10 to 15 points/game to one who can get me 25 to 30 points a game. The difference between Jimmy Graham and Gonzo is probably an average of 3 to 5 points per game.</p>

Flacco vs. Stafford......huge gain for me</p>

Graham vs. Gonzo......somewhat of a gain for Lando</p>

Jones vs. Knowshon......wash at best (but it gives me a handcuff maybe for McGahee, if I ever lose either of my starting RB's)</p>

Yes it helps Lando because he really isn't losing anything because he has Vick. But thats what trades are supposed to do. Help both teams.</p>

[/quote]
    i disagree that Flacco for Stafford is a huge gain for you. First off, Stafford is on bye this week and you are without a starting QB. Secondly, Stafford is already getting nicked up. Thirdly, while Flacco has DEFINTILY had his stinkers he has also had osme big game games and i'd take the schedule the Ravens have as a QB vs the schedule the Lions have as a QB ANY Time

not to mention your on drugs if u think Graham over Gonzo was only a somewhat of a gain. You bought Gonzo high and he will get low now that Jones is back, White is picking it up, and Turner is effective. Graham is the most targeted PLAYER in the red zone and is putting up top 5 RECEIVER numbers this year as a TE.

Bottom line I don't think u upgraded as much at QB from here on out like u think u did, I don't think u downgraded as little at TE as u think u did, and overall I don't think your minor improvements warranted how much u put Lando over the top. I know you got to do what u got to do, but I mean you also got to keep in mind that even if u get to the finals, you'll now probably have to face him
    [/quote]</p>

I have Rivers at home against GB. You know thats going to be a shoot out. But all in all Stafford has outscored Rivers by more than 10 points per game. That makes up for the loss of Graham by a lot.</p>

Jimmy's been great but I'm better that he fades a bit now that defenses have seen him and can roll coverage.</p>

I know its a gamble, but Stafford is the key for me. My QB's have been killing me.Stafford is #4 right now in FF.</p>

And I agree with you, FTU <u>will </u>be in the finals.</p>

[/quote]

i dont think the loss of graham to gain Stafford improves your team as greatly as u do. Definitly not enough to load up a top team as well

I think it was bad moves all around
    [/quote]</p>

The trade was essentially Graham for Stafford. The rest is window dressing. I would submit that the difference between Rivers and Stafford isfar greater than Graham and Gonzo. Gonzo is a huge target for Ryan in the red zone. And I can now trade Rivers if he has a big game this week to someone who needs a QB. Because I still need a WR.</p>

[/quote]

your team did not improve as much as u think it did like i said.

Gonzalez peaked i say he has at most two TDs for the rest of the year and he'll be lucky to hit 750 yards on the season

Graham will be 1000+ 10s

Again, the slight better you may of possibly made ur team washes with how much much of a powerhouse u just made lando
    [/quote]</p>

Even if you're right (and I don't think you are) thats still not a huge difference. Even if Gonzo (who is past his bye and Jimmy isn't) does get something like 50 yards/game and a couple more TD's and Jimmy gets 70 yards and lets say 4 more TD's. Thats only like 4 points per game difference on average. Stafford is averaging more than 10 points more than Rivers. Plus I still have Rivers for matchups. AND Staffords bye week has Rivers going at home against the second worst passing defense in football with a great offense in GB. All the makings of a passing shootout.</p>[/quote]

time will tell old man, we'll rehash this trade

and like i said - losing a TE for a week compared to losing the QB for a week is a HUUGE difference. You would of been better off staying with what u had and not loading lando up. Thats my story and im stickin to it

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i think that this Graham kid is Witten in his prime

hes having an Antonio Gates type year
    [/quote]
    The Rams locked him down pretty good so I bet people will watch film of that game and try to replicate what they did. That being said I guess the Rams are one of the best teams in the league at defending TE's. Only if they could defend anything else. lol
    [/quote]

stop bull****ting

if u believed any of that u wouldn't of traded for him

hes had two games under 11 fantasy points this year. THe production hes giving at the TE position is sick

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to congrats Landon - he has officially become the scumbag of trading in this league.

[/quote]
    I would have to disagree strongly. I never have the intent to rip someone off like you. You still hold the title because no one will trade with you ( except Daven ) and it looks like he won that trade. My offers are always fair and in the best interest of both teams. You can't kill Sharick for the Vick trade because he knows what he is doing, he won the B league last year. Maybe he has the same feelings that Daven does about rival teams and players. Pappy needed a QB and I guess is not very high on Graham for some strange reason.

So thanks for trying to give me the title but you are still the undisputed rip off king of the world. Keep your belt for the next chump. Meanwhile keep staring up at my team. You will finish below me just like I said in the summer.

[/quote]</p>

I'm very high on Graham. Thats why I drafted him. But I think its a net win for me to have Stafford and lose Graham. Hopefully Gonzo can get in the endzone and make that a near wash. I don't have any dillusions that Gonzo will outperform Graham. Plus Graham has a bye week 11. Now I don't have to deal with that.</p>

I'm sure you are high on Jennings but you still traded him.</p>[/quote]

I think Graham is a HUGE upgrade over Gonzo...but then I think Stafford is a HUGE upgrade over Rivers....sooo I think it's a decent trade...slightly better for Lando...but good for both parties involved.
    [/quote]

not with the schedules and the byes left. And not to load up a top team even more

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm very high on Graham. Thats why I drafted him. But I think its a net win for me to have Stafford and lose Graham. Hopefully Gonzo can get in the endzone and make that a near wash. I don't have any dillusions that Gonzo will outperform Graham. Plus Graham has a bye week 11. Now I don't have to deal with that.</p>

I'm sure you are high on Jennings but you still traded him.</p>[/quote]
    Jennings has arguable been my MVP this year. I really didn't want to trade him and am still not sure I made the right decision. I just saw Kolb probably won't play so it's going to be even harder for Beanie cause they will stack the box. With that knee I was just so concerned and it was the perfect opportunity to unload him. I just hope Fitz can find his grove with a new QB if that is the case. I think we both improved our team with our trade. The kicker for me was getting Jones because if something happens to Jordy or Greg I will have the next in line to step in.
    [/quote]

swapping Jennings for Graham is basically a push especially when considering you upgraded Beanie for AP and finding a legit WR3 is easier than finding a legit TE

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<font size="6">powerhouse lando</font>
    [/quote]

Byron is going to win the league so I don't know what you are all fretting about....
    [/quote] exactly thatswhy I'm not worried about a thing......rude dogs = top dogs...I'll be waiting </p>

</p>

trade away</p>[/quote]

LMAO

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<font size="6">powerhouse lando</font>
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Thats what we thought about you two years ago. Maybe the Pack will rest Rodgers week 16. Who knows?</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, and I should have won 2 years ago. Stupid Peyton-Reggie and ****ing Jon Stewart. Damn that still pisses me off so bad. I should be going for the 3 Peat.

+ Reply to Thread