+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    dirty sanchez

[/quote]That is just sooooo hilarious.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i like the bigger bench cause im always catching the injury bug.
    [/quote]

exactly - with the bigger bench, Moorehead has no reason to complain

Now I know I sniped Crabtree last week and I guess it happened two weeks in a row to where hes upset but with the bigger benches he should have players comparable to Bennett already and if he didn't then oh well.
    [/quote]</P>

My search for a third WR is akin to the Soviets search for the elusive "warm weather port" and just as important. Its been going on all season.</P>

So little Morehead runs down the stairs this morning in anticipation that my long searched for goal has been achieved. My only fear was that G would snag him. It never occured to me that Byron would give the guy a second thought.....Oh well. Byron ruined Christmas. And now he must pay.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i like the bigger bench cause im always catching the injury bug.
    [/quote]

Now I know I sniped Crabtree last week and I guess it happened two weeks in a row to where hes upset but with the bigger benches he should have players comparable to Bennett already and if he didn't then oh well.
    [/quote]</p>

My search for a third WR is akin to the Soviets search for the elusive "warm weather port" and just as important. Its been going on all season.</p>

So little Morehead runs down the stairs this morning in anticipation that my long searched for goal has been achieved. My only fear was that G would snag him. It never occured to me that Byron would give the guy a second thought.....Oh well. Byron ruined Christmas. And now he must pay.</p>[/quote]

i hear ya... but you have Doucet. I'd be looking to run wtih Doucet over bennett anyway
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

My search for a third WR is akin to the Soviets search for the elusive "warm weather port" and just as important. Its been going on all season.</p>

So little Morehead runs down the stairs this morning in anticipation that my long searched for goal has been achieved. My only fear was that G would snag him. It never occured to me that Byron would give the guy a second thought.....Oh well. Byron ruined Christmas. And now he must pay.</p>[/quote]early bird gets the worm.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

My search for a third WR is akin to the Soviets search for the elusive "warm weather port" and just as important. Its been going on all season.</P>

So little Morehead runs down the stairs this morning in anticipation that my long searched for goal has been achieved. My only fear was that G would snag him. It never occured to me that Byron would give the guy a second thought.....Oh well. Byron ruined Christmas. And now he must pay.</P>

[/quote]early bird gets the worm.
    [/quote]</P>

No...he had the lower waiver pick. Point is that he saved that pick all season so he could rise to #1 and used in on a WR who is the #6 WR on his roster.</P>

If you go on the FA list and ask yourself.."where are all the WR's?" The answer is that they're all on Byron's team.</P>

Mark down this day...This is the end of Byron's reign this season.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

To all my MB friends.</P>

May I humbly ask that you go on our new reverbnation website and sign up as a fan. It would help us to get some gigs and continue to pursue our dream.</P>

Please go to<U> reverbnation.com/oldguns</U> and become a fan. We will be putting up a few videos of our last show in the next few days.</P>

Eli would do it if he knew. Thats all I'm sayin'...............</P>

</P>

Love,</P>

Morehead</P>

[/quote]</P>

I joined...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well I thank you very much. You are officially forgiven for being a Yankee fan. (at least until next season starts)</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

To all my MB friends.</P>

May I humbly ask that you go on our new reverbnation website and sign up as a fan. It would help us to get some gigs and continue to pursue our dream.</P>

Please go to<U> reverbnation.com/oldguns</U> and become a fan. We will be putting up a few videos of our last show in the next few days.</P>

Eli would do it if he knew. Thats all I'm sayin'...............</P>

</P>

Love,</P>

Morehead</P>

[/quote]</P>

I joined...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well I thank you very much. You are officially forgiven for being a Yankee fan. (at least until next season starts)</P>

[/quote]</P>

i keep forgetting about this. cant get on at work....i have to bump into these posts while im at home.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

So little Morehead runs down the stairs this morning in anticipation that my long searched for goal has been achieved. My only fear was that G would snag him. It never occured to me that Byron would give the guy a second thought.....Oh well. Byron ruined Christmas. And now he must pay.</p>

[/quote]</p>

No...he had the lower waiver pick. Point is that he saved that pick all season so he could rise to #1 and used in on a WR who is the #6 WR on his roster.</p>

If you go on the FA list and ask yourself.."where are all the WR's?" The answer is that they're all on Byron's team.</p>

Mark down this day...This is the end of Byron's reign this season.</p>[/quote]ha-I have to give Byron credit for thinking ahead and waiting patiently. Sorry MH

wtf? Time to call protective services to that house

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

No...he had the lower waiver pick. Point is that he saved that pick all season so he could rise to #1 and used in on a WR who is the #6 WR on his roster.</P>

If you go on the FA list and ask yourself.."where are all the WR's?" The answer is that they're all on Byron's team.</P>

Mark down this day...This is the end of Byron's reign this season.</P>

[/quote]ha-I have to give Byron credit for thinking ahead and waiting patiently. Sorry MH
    [/quote]</P>

Of course. But its fun to make a big deal about it. Competing and then having a venue to talk about it with fellow competitors is what makes this league great. Sorry Pizz, I know you hate confrontation. I love it.</P>

My team will rise and defeat all those who dare challenge it.</P>

Lawl is my victim this week. (I actually feel badly because he has fought the good fight against the Cultists) But he is in my way.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread