+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The NFL is a crazy place. One week you play great defense against Tom Brady and the next you can't stop Alex Smith.</p>

This loss is on the defense. No ifs ands or buts.</p>

Which defense will show up next Sunday? Can anyone really say?</p>[/quote]We slowed down their run game, made them 1 dimensional, but Alex (who the **** are you?) Smith beats us in the passing game. 49'ers o-line protected Smith pretty good I thought.
    [/quote]

our safteys played good football yetserday

but Ross - jesus god wheres the prince when u need him

and it was like they saw something in webster and kept throwing on him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

not to change it up and talk Jets on a Monday morning but jesus god - did any body watch that game last night?

How bad is Sanchez? Honestly, that dude has officially taken a full step back. Dbrick? Not for nothing i think its almost been a myth about how much of a dominant tackle he is. That Jets defense is built around Revis - everything else is brutal.

Rex Ryan, as much of a defensive genious he is, really has to stop with his big and small defensive sets - he needs to get some ATHLETES. Big athletic dudes that can play the run and pass. And as a 3-4 it should be easier to find. Patriots just took what was given to them. Nothing Rex could of done with what hes let that defense become.

How unimportant of a player did Bart Scott become? He use to be such a monster. They are so lucky to have as many wins as they do

and on a side note - plax isn't completely back - but if Sanchez could hit a moving target plax would of had 2 more TDs yesterday

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The NFL is a crazy place. One week you play great defense against Tom Brady and the next you can't stop Alex Smith.</p>

Which defense will show up next Sunday? Can anyone really say?</p>[/quote]

i'd say the offense deserves the blame too. This was a weird game for me, one of the times I actually consider an equal blame loss while <u>still being happy overall with the way we played.</u>

It was a good game, we have to cash in in the red zone
    [/quote]how can you be happy after that game yesterday? we didnt look good on either side of the ball. we need a running game. bad.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Which defense will show up next Sunday? Can anyone really say?</p>[/quote]amen brotha

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

i'd say the offense deserves the blame too. This was a weird game for me, one of the times I actually consider an equal blame loss while <u>still being happy overall with the way we played.</u>

[/quote]how can you be happy after that game yesterday? we didnt look good on either side of the ball. we need a running game. bad.
    [/quote]

regardless of what u think about the 49ers, the truth is they are a legit team this year.

It was a good football game. That defense is legit - specifically against the run. No bradshaw is going to hurt our offense. We are under estimating what he actually does for us.

Defense got worked down the stretch but its going to happen. Boley down hurt us alot in covering the backs and TEs. Prince needs to step up.

We had a battle and lost by a TD vs another top team in the league. Your not going to win em all. Just can't let down this week and have to take care of divisional games, especially when its vs Philly, and even though they are most likely done any way - we can be the nail in their coffin while grabbing a divisional game.

MUST win

if theres one thing to take out of yetserdays game - San Fran is more legit team than I think we all gave them credit for

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

regardless of what u think about the 49ers, the truth is they are a legit team this year.

It was a good football game. That defense is legit - specifically against the run. No bradshaw is going to hurt our offense. We are under estimating what he actually does for us.

<u>Defense got worked down the stretch but its going to happen.</u> Boley down hurt us alot in covering the backs and TEs. Prince needs to step up.

We had a battle and lost by a TD vs another top team in the league. Your not going to win em all. Just can't let down this week and have to take care of divisional games, especially when its vs Philly, and even though they are most likely done any way - we can be the nail in their coffin while grabbing a divisional game.

MUST win
    [/quote]its going to happen? its been happening on a consistent basis since fewell stepped in the door. and lets tell it like it is, 49s are a decent team in a weak division. we should of beat them especially after they took gore out. alex smith, are you ****ing kidding me????
    grossman, whitehurst, kolb, alex smith. gee i wonder what our problems are?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Which defense will show up next Sunday? Can anyone really say?</p>[/quote]We slowed down their run game, made them 1 dimensional, but Alex (who the **** are you?) Smith beats us in the passing game. 49'ers o-line protected Smith pretty good I thought.
    [/quote]

our safteys played good football yetserday

but Ross - jesus god wheres the prince when u need him

and it was like they saw something in webster and kept throwing on him
    [/quote]I noticed that on Webby, wtf? They saw something they liked. Nicks had the nice TD. I couldn't see both sides of the field, but it appeared Cruz was drawing double coverage-wouldn't that leave Nicks with a 1 on 1 matchup.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

nobody is going to bring it up but i will:

We ALL would of been head hunting Coughlin and Gilbride today - that was a ballsy 4th down attemp wtih 3:30 left in the game. Even though we converted, what the **** were we thinking
    [/quote]

I don't know if you noticed, but we go up and try to get teams to jump because of Eli's hard count ALOT....I think it was a chess match situation, Gilbride/Coughlin sent them up there thinking San Fran would be sitting back...worrying about not jumping so if they actually ran a play they would have the advantage...

It was a good idea....that's not to say that if we didn't make it I wouldn't have been screaming bloody murder...just that I understand the thought process....plus we have Eli Manning the best 4th Quarter QB in the NFL....sometimes it's worth it to stake everything on that guy...he's one of the best.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

<u>Defense got worked down the stretch but its going to happen.</u> Boley down hurt us alot in covering the backs and TEs. Prince needs to step up.

MUST win
    [/quote]its going to happen? its been happening on a consistent basis since fewell stepped in the door. and lets tell it like it is, 49s are a decent team in a weak division. we should of beat them especially after they took gore out. alex smith, are you ****ing kidding me????
    grossman, whitehurst, kolb, alex smith. gee i wonder what our problems are?
    [/quote]

Alex Smith is still a young QB whose starting to become a decent football player. Also keep in mind that Walker, V Davis, Crabtree, and BRaylon is a good cast of weapons, not to mention their strength is in their line and running game.

Their defense is a legit and top defense. They got wins vs Cincy, Philly, and Detroit. They've only had one divisional game this year so that weak division argument isn't really applicable in talking about their success this year.

+ Reply to Thread