+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Not getting TD's in the red zone is killing us.

I just hate when we beat ourselves. It's alot easier to take when we get beat.

We made a good game out of it. The onside kick kind of took the wind out of us.

<FONT color=#0000ff>Also, about Dallas. We play then twice still so if we beat them both times and beat the teams we should we will be in the playoffs for sure. </FONT>
    [/quote]That's what freaks me out...Dallas. They are a son of a ***** in our Stadium. At least it will be Jan 1 and hopefully cold. I think best case we split with Dallas this season...but who knows.
    [/quote]there are no easy games going forward we could loose them all.... they need to play each game like its a playoff game...and that's on everybody from the coaching staff to the ****ing water boy....Dallas / eagles must wins as far as I'm concerned time for kicking ***...

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]How about Brady's play that marveled the great escape by Eli in the Jet game last night td to Gronkowksi.

Anyone clear on what happened with that play, why it was overturned? They argued that he came out of pocket and then went back into the pocket and that effected another penalty? I'm confused on that one.
    [/quote]

yea i caught it when it was challanged. Only thing I took out of that is that Gronkowski stepped out of bouynds and was the first perosn to touch the ball... i dunno
    [/quote]ah, that makes more sense to me.
    [/quote]yeah G stepped out

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The NFL is a crazy place. One week you play great defense against Tom Brady and the next you can't stop Alex Smith.</p>

This loss is on the defense. No ifs ands or buts.</p>

Which defense will show up next Sunday? Can anyone really say?</p>[/quote]

i'd say the offense deserves the blame too. This was a weird game for me, one of the times I actually consider an equal blame loss while <u>still being happy overall with the way we played.</u>

It was a good game, we have to cash in in the red zone
    [/quote]how can you be happy after that game yesterday? we didnt look good on either side of the ball. we need a running game. bad.
    [/quote]

regardless of what u think about the 49ers, the truth is they are a legit team this year.

It was a good football game. That defense is legit - specifically against the run. No bradshaw is going to hurt our offense. We are under estimating what he actually does for us.

<u>Defense got worked down the stretch but its going to happen.</u> Boley down hurt us alot in covering the backs and TEs. Prince needs to step up.

We had a battle and lost by a TD vs another top team in the league. Your not going to win em all. Just can't let down this week and have to take care of divisional games, especially when its vs Philly, and even though they are most likely done any way - we can be the nail in their coffin while grabbing a divisional game.

MUST win
    [/quote]its going to happen? its been happening on a consistent basis since fewell stepped in the door. and lets tell it like it is, 49s are a decent team in a weak division. we should of beat them especially after they took gore out. alex smith, are you ****ing kidding me????
    grossman, whitehurst, kolb, alex smith. gee i wonder what our problems are?
    [/quote]

Alex Smith is still a young QB whose starting to become a decent football player. Also keep in mind that Walker, V Davis, Crabtree, and BRaylon is a good cast of weapons, not to mention their strength is in their line and running game.

Their defense is a legit and top defense. They got wins vs Cincy, Philly, and Detroit. They've only had one divisional game this year so that weak division argument isn't really applicable in talking about their success this year.
    [/quote]gore wasnt even playing man. i dont want to hear it. cincys decent, phillys trash, detroits ok. soo what? 49ers are a decent team that we should of beat. end of story.
    [/quote]

lol u can go be a brat about it all u want but u just tried knocking SF's success because of the division they played in even though its week 10 and they only played one divisional game.

But the bottom line is that they really only drove for 1 TD on us in the second half and it was because V.Davis got free. I haven't gone back and watched it and prob won't be able to til tom but im pretty sure it was Paysinger who completely lost him. The loss of boley killed us on that play.

Then they scored the 2nd TD because Eli threw that INT. Personally I thought it was a horrid play but I caught the end of Dungy reviewing the play and he said the WR stopped his route. I have no clue what happened but as of right now im putting that as a horrid play by Eli

And you can knock Dixon and Hunter but they are pretty legit as well

[/quote]lol matt give me a break. the only "good" teams they beat were....the lions. they beat seahawks, a decent bengals team, horrible philly, cowboys(although the boys are starting to warm up), tampa, browns and redskins. like i said giiiiive me a break.

theyre decent at best and they were without gore yesterday

that pick was on mm, he stopped running his route.
    [/quote]

As somebody who was saying since day one this year that Philly was overrated, lets not under rate them either. As bad as they are they are still a decent team. And if your still sleeping on Cincy thats fine, but they are a pretty damn good football team.

San Fran is a good team whether you want to admit it or not.

<u>Defense had a decent day. And yes its going to happen where you have a drive and give up a TD.
    </u>
    Regardless we settled for FGs, throw a pick that gave them game winning position, couldn't tie the game down the stretch. The best squad out on the field was our offense. Its better then their offense, their defense, and our defense. SF is not that bad and it was on the road. I am not saying the defense wasn't at fualt, but both sides of the ball had its flaws it was a team loss if i've ever saw one before.
    <u>
    Still at the end of the day SF is a legit NFC contender and wouldn't be surprised if they made it to NFCC</u>
    [/quote]of course it is, but when were playing sub par qbs i expect to demolish them with the names on our defense. 07, 08 this game would of been a joke. 9ers would of been lucky to put up 10. and thats what pisses me off the most, we still have the core of that team and cant dominate, which leads me to believe our scheme is **** and has been since last year. and 09 but i erased that year from my mind.

youre on crack. seriously.
    [/quote]

We gave up one today because our starter got injured and a backup player missed an assignment?

<u>whatever helps u get through this loss dezz</u>

and honesty you talk **** about their schedule but they went 3-1 vs our division and their only loss was in OT
    [/quote]do you not see wrs running wide open all day on us or am i imagining it? secondary is soft. this giant defense has a lot of holes. and it never seems to be addressed.

lol and im damn sure not "happy" about it.

[/quote]

uhm Alex Smith threw for 240 yards, 30 of which came from a backup missing an assignment. The only reason he would of even had as many as he did was because we planned to stop the run.<u> So the whole woulda coulda shoulda game ur trying to play by saying these WRs were wide open all game didn't effect us. </u>

[/quote]it doesnt effect us??? having 3 and outs dont effect us? what are you on boya?

are you satisfied with this defense?
    bottom line, this defense struggles against teams it shouldnt.
    [/quote]

you said there were receivers open all of the field, the stats didn't support that. Stopping the run and really holding them to 200 yards passing is a good job by the defense. A backup missing an assignemnt killed us on the only TD we gave up that was on the defnse. Your being dramatic.

No i'm not the biggest Fewell fan either, im just not trying to turn every little thing into his issue. Was it his fault that Ross got burnt and couldn't stick his man in man coverage? No it wasn't

[/quote]no im not being dramatic cause this is a trend.
    9ers and every team we face have no problem moving the ball 20 to 20.

[/quote]

we held the 9ers to 300 yards of offense and they scored 27 points. Your theory isn't supported by that mere fact alone
    [/quote] they could have 150 yards. point is 49ers made the plays when they mattered and we failed. thats it. and this defense has been failing, even in games we won.

agree to disagree i guess.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The NFL is a crazy place. One week you play great defense against Tom Brady and the next you can't stop Alex Smith.</p>

i'd say the offense deserves the blame too. This was a weird game for me, one of the times I actually consider an equal blame loss while <u>still being happy overall with the way we played.</u>

[/quote]how can you be happy after that game yesterday? we didnt look good on either side of the ball. we need a running game. bad.
    [/quote]

regardless of what u think about the 49ers, the truth is they are a legit team this year.

It was a good football game. That defense is legit - specifically against the run. No bradshaw is going to hurt our offense. We are under estimating what he actually does for us.

<u>Defense got worked down the stretch but its going to happen.</u> Boley down hurt us alot in covering the backs and TEs. Prince needs to step up.

We had a battle and lost by a TD vs another top team in the league. Your not going to win em all. Just can't let down this week and have to take care of divisional games, especially when its vs Philly, and even though they are most likely done any way - we can be the nail in their coffin while grabbing a divisional game.

MUST win
    [/quote]its going to happen? its been happening on a consistent basis since fewell stepped in the door. and lets tell it like it is, 49s are a decent team in a weak division. we should of beat them especially after they took gore out. alex smith, are you ****ing kidding me????
    [/quote]

Alex Smith is still a young QB whose starting to become a decent football player. Also keep in mind that Walker, V Davis, Crabtree, and BRaylon is a good cast of weapons, not to mention their strength is in their line and running game.

Their defense is a legit and top defense. They got wins vs Cincy, Philly, and Detroit. They've only had one divisional game this year so that weak division argument isn't really applicable in talking about their success this year.
    [/quote]gore wasnt even playing man. i dont want to hear it. cincys decent, phillys trash, detroits ok. soo what? 49ers are a decent team that we should of beat. end of story.
    [/quote]

lol u can go be a brat about it all u want but u just tried knocking SF's success because of the division they played in even though its week 10 and they only played one divisional game.

But the bottom line is that they really only drove for 1 TD on us in the second half and it was because V.Davis got free. I haven't gone back and watched it and prob won't be able to til tom but im pretty sure it was Paysinger who completely lost him. The loss of boley killed us on that play.

Then they scored the 2nd TD because Eli threw that INT. Personally I thought it was a horrid play but I caught the end of Dungy reviewing the play and he said the WR stopped his route. I have no clue what happened but as of right now im putting that as a horrid play by Eli

[/quote]lol matt give me a break. the only "good" teams they beat were....the lions. they beat seahawks, a decent bengals team, horrible philly, cowboys(although the boys are starting to warm up), tampa, browns and redskins. like i said giiiiive me a break.

[/quote]

As somebody who was saying since day one this year that Philly was overrated, lets not under rate them either. As bad as they are they are still a decent team. And if your still sleeping on Cincy thats fine, but they are a pretty damn good football team.

<u>Defense had a decent day. And yes its going to happen where you have a drive and give up a TD.
    </u>
    Regardless we settled for FGs, throw a pick that gave them game winning position, couldn't tie the game down the stretch. The best squad out on the field was our offense. Its better then their offense, their defense, and our defense. SF is not that bad and it was on the road. I am not saying the defense wasn't at fualt, but both sides of the ball had its flaws it was a team loss if i've ever saw one before.
    <u>
    Still at the end of the day SF is a legit NFC contender and wouldn't be surprised if they made it to NFCC</u>
    [/quote]of course it is, but when were playing sub par qbs i expect to demolish them with the names on our defense. 07, 08 this game would of been a joke. 9ers would of been lucky to put up 10. and thats what pisses me off the most, we still have the core of that team and cant dominate, which leads me to believe our scheme is **** and has been since last year. and 09 but i erased that year from my mind.

[/quote]

We gave up one today because our starter got injured and a backup player missed an assignment?

and honesty you talk **** about their schedule but they went 3-1 vs our division and their only loss was in OT
    [/quote]do you not see wrs running wide open all day on us or am i imagining it? secondary is soft. this giant defense has a lot of holes. and it never seems to be addressed.

[/quote]

uhm Alex Smith threw for 240 yards, 30 of which came from a backup missing an assignment. The only reason he would of even had as many as he did was because we planned to stop the run.<u> So the whole woulda coulda shoulda game ur trying to play by saying these WRs were wide open all game didn't effect us. </u>

[/quote]it doesnt effect us??? having 3 and outs dont effect us? what are you on boya?

[/quote]

you said there were receivers open all of the field, the stats didn't support that. Stopping the run and really holding them to 200 yards passing is a good job by the defense. A backup missing an assignemnt killed us on the only TD we gave up that was on the defnse. Your being dramatic.

No i'm not the biggest Fewell fan either, im just not trying to turn every little thing into his issue. Was it his fault that Ross got burnt and couldn't stick his man in man coverage? No it wasn't

[/quote]no im not being dramatic cause this is a trend. and i dont care what the stats say, i know what im seeing. wrs wide open in the middle of the field. or worse open on the side lines.

[/quote]

bottom line, the defense gave up 50 yards and it translated to 10 points on two possessions

Thats not on the defense.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

MUST win
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

</u>
    <u>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]no im not being dramatic cause this is a trend.

[/quote]

we held the 9ers to 300 yards of offense and they scored 27 points. Your theory isn't supported by that mere fact alone
    [/quote] they could have 150 yards. point is 49ers made the plays when they mattered and we failed. thats it. and this defense has been failing, even in games we won.

agree to disagree i guess.
    [/quote]

if the defense gave up 150 yards in a game, we lost, and u would still blame it on them - that just proves my point that ur not being honest

[quote user="lttaylor56"]How about Brady's play that marveled the great escape by Eli in the Jet game last night td to Gronkowksi.

Anyone clear on what happened with that play, why it was overturned? They argued that he came out of pocket and then went back into the pocket and that effected another penalty? I'm confused on that one.
    [/quote]
    Gronkowski was pushed out of the back of the endzone and was the first person to touch the ball.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

MUST win
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

</u>
    <u>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]no im not being dramatic cause this is a trend. and i dont care what the stats say, i know what im seeing. wrs wide open in the middle of the field. or worse open on the side lines.

[/quote]

bottom line, the defense gave up 50 yards and it translated to 10 points on two possessions

[/quote]lol then whos it on???? wth are you watching?

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]ughhhhh what sucks is that if eli threw it just an inch or two shorter to mm on that go route at the end its 6. it was soo ****ing close......
    [/quote]

that play needs to be made by Manningham
    [/quote]

well Needs is a strong way to put it, but he could have layed out for that and caught the ball....maybe not to get in to the endzone, but if he layed out he could have caught it...that said Eli could have thrown in an inch or 2 shorter (but that's much tougher to do)
    [/quote]

i actually think Manningham had a missed step running that route too and may of even stumbled...

that could have made the difference. Thats one of those plays that I say a WR has to make... I don't care about if he was in the endzone... but it puts us with in the 5. Personally I would of rather he caught it and been stopped just to waste time or make SF waste their timeouts

matts trolling, without a doubt. i know he hates fewell.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

MUST win
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

</u>
    <u>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]lol then whos it on???? wth are you watching?
    [/quote]

the offense for giving the ball to SF on the 17 and then special teams for not staying true to their responsibilities on kick return and giving SF the ball on the 50

+ Reply to Thread