+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's a playoff Consolation division? Is that like a pencil case get's awarded to the losers so they don't feel bad?
    [/quote]

nothing anybody should participate in... except lando
    [/quote]and ME. I want a power rangers case if possible.
    [/quote]

#Whitepowerrangerpower
    [/quote]so not only are you on this new twitter fad but you were on the white rangers d as well?
    [/quote]

you always did seem like the pink power ranger fan to me
    [/quote]black and blue maan. the black one had an ax for crying out loud. the green/white ranger was such a ******. "im going to blow on my dagger like a flute." what a puss
    i had a crush on the pink one. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's a playoff Consolation division? Is that like a pencil case get's awarded to the losers so they don't feel bad?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

#Whitepowerrangerpower
    [/quote]so not only are you on this new twitter fad but you were on the white rangers d as well?
    [/quote]

and we know u didn't like the black power ranger for obvious reasons
    [/quote]When power rangers was the craze-I gonna say 12-15 years ago---I chased down this power rangers dagger toy(ttok me a while to find) that did the music and all lit up and everything for xmas for my now 21 yr old. Ha-I remember it well. Good Stuff.

So i heard that last night during the Occupy Wall Street "eviction" they used LRAD for crowd control...
    Is there a reason that there was a need for pain inducing tones to be used on people? Did I miss something in the news? >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's a playoff Consolation division? Is that like a pencil case get's awarded to the losers so they don't feel bad?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

#Whitepowerrangerpower
    [/quote]

[/quote]black and blue maan. the black one had an ax for crying out loud. the green/white ranger was such a ******. "im going to blow on my dagger like a flute." what a puss
    i had a crush on the pink one. lol

[/quote]

uhg i couldn't stand the blue or the red...

and stop it, we know how u REALLY feel about the BLACK power ranger.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]So i heard that last night during the Occupy Wall Street "eviction" they used LRAD for crowd control...
    Is there a reason that there was a need for pain inducing tones to be used on people? Did I miss something in the news? >.<[/quote]

what the hell is LRAD
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]So i heard that last night during the Occupy Wall Street "eviction" they used LRAD for crowd control...
    Is there a reason that there was a need for pain inducing tones to be used on people? Did I miss something in the news? >.<[/quote]maybe cause the residents of lower manhattan are tired of these free loaders.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<table height="334" width="349" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
    <div class="ForumPostBodyArea">
    <div id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Pos tViewWrapper" class="ForumPostContentText">

Pappy wrong again about an Eli play?

<font color="#FF0000">very surprising</font>
    </div>
    </div>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>[/quote]

Lol, that's what being a hater does....you end up having an agenda and can only see things one way.

rex was fined $50000 for yelling "shut the **** up" at a fan after halftime when a fan yelled, belichick is better than you."

All-Pro

Is there a reason that there was a need for pain inducing tones to be used on people? Did I miss something in the news? &gt;.&lt;[/quote]

Good for them, the Occupy Wall Street protest started out fine but became increasingly more and more violent as it went on...

Also the LRAD uses sound if I'm not mistaken correct? all they had to do was move out as instructed and there would be no pain induced.

Also, police already use Tasers which are actually far more dangerous then the LRAD.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Matt Schaub is done for the season with a Lisfranc injury.[/quote]

Josh Freedom Freeman will be leading the TERROR SQUAD into a fantasy championship
    [/quote]
    Did you type that without smiling? lol

+ Reply to Thread