+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Eli hanging MM out to dry.</P>

Not cool at all.</P>

[/quote]

ROFL...

MH finds out he's wrong, finds out that Manningham DID screw up, so he MUST find some other way to diss Eli, your hate for this kid is unrivaled morehead.

[/quote]</P>

I thought Eli was fine on Sunday.<FONT size=6> That kind of pick happens in the context of this offense.</FONT></P>

Stop obsessing over me.</P>

[/quote]

so now your blaming the offense for eli's interceptions?

who ALWAYS use to say that? I can't put my finger on it

[/quote]</P>

I am blaming this specific pick on bad luck. The exact moment that MM faked inside was when Eli made the decision to throw the ball.</P>

MM did nothing wrong. Eli threw into coverage but I'm not killing him for it either. Maybe he thought MM could make a play.</P>

This is not the kind of play I have ever killed Eli for. Its the paniced throws in the face of a pass rush that have always driven me nuts.</P>

That kind of playis very few and far between this season.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

From how Eli talked about the play it seems as though the route Mario was running didn't have an option to it.

Not every route in every play has a built in sight adjustment to it.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Eli hanging MM out to dry.</p>

Not cool at all.</p>

[/quote]

ROFL...

MH finds out he's wrong, finds out that Manningham DID screw up, so he MUST find some other way to diss Eli, your hate for this kid is unrivaled morehead.

[/quote]</p>

I thought Eli was fine on Sunday. That kind of pick happens in the context of this offense.</p>

Stop obsessing over me.</p>[/quote]

Stop obsessively hating on Eli and I'll give you a break.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Not cool at all.</p>

[/quote]

ROFL...

[/quote]</p>

I thought Eli was fine on Sunday.<font size="6"> That kind of pick happens in the context of this offense.</font></p>

Stop obsessing over me.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I am blaming this specific pick on bad luck. The exact moment that MM faked inside was when Eli made the decision to throw the ball.</p>

MM did nothing wrong. Eli threw into coverage but I'm not killing him for it either. Maybe he thought MM could make a play.</p>

This is not the kind of play I have ever killed Eli for. Its the paniced throws in the face of a pass rush that have always driven me nuts.</p>

That kind of playis very few and far between this season.</p>[/quote]

stop avoiding the point of why I said that

IN THE PAST, WITH WRS WHO ARENT AS FAMILIAR WITH THE OFFENSE AS OUR GUYS NOW ARE - MANY PICS HAVE HAPPENED DUE TO THESE SITUATIONS. ITS SOMETHING WE'VE DEBATED MANY TIMES

i'll stop picking on you because A) your just a flat eli hater and will do anything to troll about him but also B) Your actually starting to become much more realistic in other areas (like this specific topic)

im sure ur going to respond with some sort of nonsense why this is different than when we've pointed it out many times to you but nobody cares. Your exposed.

I actually have a theory of why your turning into such an Eli troll and its because your realizing alot of what i've been saying about his play in the past is actually true so your trying to argue wtih me any way you can.

I love you pappy, the truth shall set you free
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This is not the kind of play I have ever killed Eli for.
    </p>[/quote]

I call bull****, I don't have time to go looking through all the hate posts you have on Eli (there are just WAYYYY too many) but this is EXACTLY the type of play you would kill Eli for...why you are not now is unclear...perhaps you are starting to see the light...I can only hope so for your sake.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

[/quote]

I call bull****, I don't have time to go looking through all the hate posts you have on Eli (there are just WAYYYY too many) but this is EXACTLY the type of play you would kill Eli for...why you are not now is unclear...perhaps you are starting to see the light...I can only hope so for your sake.
    [/quote]</P>

Eli is playing much better this year as our QB. As a poster however, you are much, much worse.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Eli is playing much better this year as our QB. As a poster however, you are much, much worse.</p>[/quote]

LMAO it is cute that u actually get Daven to buy into your trolling

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Eli is playing much better this year as our QB. As a poster however, you are much, much worse.</p>[/quote]

LMAO it is cute that u actually get Daven to buy into your trolling

[/quote][]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Eli hanging MM out to dry.</P>

Not cool at all.</P>

[/quote]

ROFL...

[/quote]</P>

I thought Eli was fine on Sunday.<FONT size=6> That kind of pick happens in the context of this offense.</FONT></P>

Stop obsessing over me.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I am blaming this specific pick on bad luck. The exact moment that MM faked inside was when Eli made the decision to throw the ball.</P>

MM did nothing wrong. Eli threw into coverage but I'm not killing him for it either. Maybe he thought MM could make a play.</P>

This is not the kind of play I have ever killed Eli for. Its the paniced throws in the face of a pass rush that have always driven me nuts.</P>

That kind of playis very few and far between this season.</P>

[/quote]

stop avoiding the point of why I said that

IN THE PAST, WITH WRS WHO ARENT AS FAMILIAR WITH THE OFFENSE AS OUR GUYS NOW ARE - MANY PICS HAVE HAPPENED DUE TO THESE SITUATIONS. ITS SOMETHING WE'VE DEBATED MANY TIMES

i'll stop picking on you because A) your just a flat eli hater and will do anything to troll about him but also B) Your actually starting to become much more realistic in other areas (like this specific topic)

im sure ur going to respond with some sort of nonsense why this is different than when we've pointed it out many times to you but nobody cares. Your exposed.

I actually have a theory of why your turning into such an Eli troll and its because your realizing alot of what i've been saying about his play in the past is actually true so your trying to argue wtih me any way you can.

I love you pappy, the truth shall set you free
    [/quote]</P>

Must be our run and shoot offense....Right Matt?</P>

Did you read what Lomas told me?</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Not cool at all.</p>

[/quote]

ROFL...

[/quote]</p>

I thought Eli was fine on Sunday.<font size="6"> That kind of pick happens in the context of this offense.</font></p>

Stop obsessing over me.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I am blaming this specific pick on bad luck. The exact moment that MM faked inside was when Eli made the decision to throw the ball.</p>

MM did nothing wrong. Eli threw into coverage but I'm not killing him for it either. Maybe he thought MM could make a play.</p>

This is not the kind of play I have ever killed Eli for. Its the paniced throws in the face of a pass rush that have always driven me nuts.</p>

That kind of playis very few and far between this season.</p>[/quote]dont worry mh, youre still 100% correct about our horrific defense. you should focus your hate on them.

+ Reply to Thread