+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Eli is playing much better this year as our QB. As a poster however, you are much, much worse.</p>[/quote]

just the other day you were telling me how thankful you were to have "hysterical" Scrappy back when talking about the Paterno subject (you know the one were you were supporting McQueary)

Our QB plays better every year...obviously everyone gets better with experience, but he's only making marginal increases now...he's already been very good for years (including last year) the real reason the passing game is flourishing this year is our receivers have made huge strides, they still make mistakes like Manningham did this week, but overall they are much better.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is not the kind of play I have ever killed Eli for.
    </P>

[/quote]

I call bull****, I don't have time to go looking through all the hate posts you have on Eli (there are just WAYYYY too many) but this is EXACTLY the type of play you would kill Eli for...why you are not now is unclear...perhaps you are starting to see the light...I can only hope so for your sake.
    [/quote]</P>

Eli is playing much better this year as our QB. As a poster however, you are much, much worse.</P>

[/quote]

LMAO it is cute that u actually get Daven to buy into your trolling

[/quote]</P>

I will always fight the power on the MB. Morehead will speak the truth and won't be led like a zomby like some of the Cultists.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Eli is playing much better this year as our QB. As a poster however, you are much, much worse.</P>

[/quote]

just the other day you were telling me how thankful you were to have "hysterical" Scrappy back when talking about the Paterno subject (you know the one were you were supporting McQueary)

Our QB plays better every year...obviously everyone gets better with experience, but he's only making marginal increases now...he's already been very good for years (including last year) the real reason the passing game is flourishing this year is our receivers have made huge strides, they still make mistakes like Manningham did this week, but overall they are much better.
    [/quote]</P>

Oh I'm very happy that you're much worse.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

anyone think well see hertz get a few snaps this week?

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"]anyone think well see hertz get a few snaps this week?
    [/quote]</P>

We'll probably continue with "not exactly"</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Eli hanging MM out to dry.</p>

Not cool at all.</p>

[/quote]

ROFL...

MH finds out he's wrong, finds out that Manningham DID screw up, so he MUST find some other way to diss Eli, your hate for this kid is unrivaled morehead.

[/quote]</p>

I thought Eli was fine on Sunday.<font size="6"> That kind of pick happens in the context of this offense.</font></p>

Stop obsessing over me.</p>

[/quote]

so now your blaming the offense for eli's interceptions?

who ALWAYS use to say that? I can't put my finger on it

[/quote]</p>

I am blaming this specific pick on bad luck. The exact moment that MM faked inside was when Eli made the decision to throw the ball.</p>

MM did nothing wrong. Eli threw into coverage but I'm not killing him for it either. Maybe he thought MM could make a play.</p>

This is not the kind of play I have ever killed Eli for. Its the paniced throws in the face of a pass rush that have always driven me nuts.</p>

That kind of playis very few and far between this season.</p>

[/quote]

stop avoiding the point of why I said that

IN THE PAST, WITH WRS WHO ARENT AS FAMILIAR WITH THE OFFENSE AS OUR GUYS NOW ARE - MANY PICS HAVE HAPPENED DUE TO THESE SITUATIONS. ITS SOMETHING WE'VE DEBATED MANY TIMES

i'll stop picking on you because A) your just a flat eli hater and will do anything to troll about him but also B) Your actually starting to become much more realistic in other areas (like this specific topic)

im sure ur going to respond with some sort of nonsense why this is different than when we've pointed it out many times to you but nobody cares. Your exposed.

I actually have a theory of why your turning into such an Eli troll and its because your realizing alot of what i've been saying about his play in the past is actually true so your trying to argue wtih me any way you can.

I love you pappy, the truth shall set you free
    [/quote]</p>

Must be our run and shoot offense....Right Matt?</p>

Did you read what Lomas told me?</p>[/quote]

like i've said before its a balanced run and shoot

do u ever qoute anything correctly??? And no i have no clue what he told you, nor do i care. There are PLENTY of characteristics that the run n shoot offense has.

You've basically turned around and conceded i have been right about many things, but u have this way of still trying to argue your right.... its amazing

Fear the name, appreciate the game

I got a question for you guys. </P>

Who would you rather have starting at runningback for the Giants. (during there prime)</P>

Tiki Barber or O.J Anderson?</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Eli is playing much better this year as our QB. As a poster however, you are much, much worse.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

it goes along with his frantic mindset. Now that he has very little to knock eli for, all isn't okay in his world. He doesn't know if hes coming or going. Hes ****ting in the sinks, washing his hands in the toilet, putting bread in his cd player, and cds in his toaster - not good times for ol pappy

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

[/quote]

I call bull****, I don't have time to go looking through all the hate posts you have on Eli (there are just WAYYYY too many) but this is EXACTLY the type of play you would kill Eli for...why you are not now is unclear...perhaps you are starting to see the light...I can only hope so for your sake.
    [/quote]</p>

Eli is playing much better this year as our QB. As a poster however, you are much, much worse.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I will always fight the power on the MB. Morehead will speak the truth and won't be led like a zomby like some of the Cultists.</p>[/quote]

lol theres no power - theres only truth and delusions and your not on the truth side

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Eli is playing much better this year as our QB. As a poster however, you are much, much worse.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I will always fight the power on the MB. Morehead will speak the truth and won't be led like a zomby like some of the Cultists.</p>[/quote]

lol theres no power - theres only truth and delusions and your not on the truth side

+ Reply to Thread