+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

I got a question for you guys. </P>

Who would you rather have starting at runningback for the Giants. (during there prime)</P>

Tiki Barber or O.J Anderson?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm leaning toward Tiki....he had a couple ridiculous seasons in his prime.</P>

[/quote]

I'd Take O.J. over Tiki, that's just the style of RB I like better....I still like Jacobs over Bradshaw (although I don't think either is great anymore)
    [/quote]neither do i. bj.....just isnt the force he used to be. he had a horrible game sunday.
    bradshaw-how many operations is this guy going to have on his feet and ankles? i say we go for a hb or two during next years draft.

this team needs a hb, bad. eli cant do it alone.
    [/quote]</P>

Maybe Scott can be the runningback of the future. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

I got a question for you guys. </p>

Who would you rather have starting at runningback for the Giants. (during there prime)</p>

Tiki Barber or O.J Anderson?</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm leaning toward Tiki....he had a couple ridiculous seasons in his prime.</p>[/quote]

I'd Take O.J. over Tiki, that's just the style of RB I like better....I still like Jacobs over Bradshaw (although I don't think either is great anymore)
    [/quote]neither do i. bj.....just isnt the force he used to be. he had a horrible game sunday.
    bradshaw-how many operations is this guy going to have on his feet and ankles? i say we go for a hb or two during next years draft.

[/quote]

daven NEVER through Bradshaw was great lol

we'll see how Bradshaw bounces back before we cross him off
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Eli is playing much better this year as our QB. As a poster however, you are much, much worse.</p>

[/quote]

just the other day you were telling me how thankful you were to have "hysterical" Scrappy back when talking about the Paterno subject (you know the one were you were supporting McQueary)

Our QB plays better every year...obviously everyone gets better with experience, but he's only making marginal increases now...he's already been very good for years (including last year) the real reason the passing game is flourishing this year is our receivers have made huge strides, they still make mistakes like Manningham did this week, but overall they are much better.
    [/quote]

it goes along with his frantic mindset. Now that he has very little to knock eli for, all isn't okay in his world. He doesn't know if hes coming or going. Hes ****ting in the sinks, washing his hands in the toilet, putting bread in his cd player, and cds in his toaster - not good times for ol pappy
    [/quote]</p>

Daven and Matt.</p>

An unholy alliance.</p>[/quote]

lol

Who would you rather have starting at runningback for the Giants. (during there prime)</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm leaning toward Tiki....he had a couple ridiculous seasons in his prime.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I agree. We need a gamechanger. Neither of our RBs are that. Obviously I've always thought, and said, that Jacobs was a special running back. but, he's taken 6+ years of abuse, and doesn't always look effective.
    And Bradshaw....I hate to saaaay I tooold you so, but I toooold you so...
    I like him....but anyone can do what he does...which sadly, this year, is nothing special.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

are u really going to make me say HIS name
    [/quote]</P>

You would take Tiki over OJ? </P>

I would choose OJ, not taking anything away from Tiki, he is a complete back. </P>

But OJ was a great runner during his Cardinal days, he was the Cardinals offense for years...</P>

[/quote]</P>

OJ in the Cardinal days was a great back but he was pretty average with the Giants. Wasn't really ever the #1 guy here once Rodney was drafted.</P>

Can you imagine if we had Tiki in his prime right now? We'd be a much more dynamic offense.</P>

Plus, OJ's greatest game was his first. Tiki's was his last. Tiki over OJ any day.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

Who would you rather have starting at runningback for the Giants. (during there prime)</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm leaning toward Tiki....he had a couple ridiculous seasons in his prime.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Maybe Scott can be the runningback of the future. </p>

</p>[/quote]i hope so, i still dont know why hes not getting more snaps. ware did ok for once the other day, but still this team NEEDS a complete back

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I agree. We need a gamechanger. Neither of our RBs are that. Obviously I've always thought, and said, that Jacobs was a special running back. but, he's taken 6+ years of abuse, and doesn't always look effective.
    I like him....but anyone can do what he does...which sadly, this year, is nothing special.</p>[/quote]

you also said Ware could do what he did and Ware was legit

0/2 there which makes u lose credibility

so that may even make u 0/1 on bradshaw

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I like him....but anyone can do what he does...which sadly, this year, is nothing special.</p>[/quote]i think bradshaw would be great if he split time with a hb with a similar style. im really tired of watch bj run into the backs of his own linemen. its ******ed.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

<div class="report">

Ben Roethlisberger broke his right thumb in last Sunday's win over the Bengals.</p>
    </div>

Now there's reason for some concern. Although
    Roethlisberger finished out the Cincy game without a problem and says he
    will play when the Steelers come out of their bye, the damage is to his
    throwing hand. That's always a tricky injury to play with, even if he's
    fitted with some kind of glove or wrap.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I like him....but anyone can do what he does...which sadly, this year, is nothing special.</P>

[/quote]

you also said Ware could do what he did and Ware was legit

0/2 there which makes u lose credibility

so that may even make u 0/1 on bradshaw
    [/quote]</P>

dude, give it a rest. Bradshaw has underperformed all year, and Ware had 70 yards from srimmage this week, and that's with us playing from behind and passing all day. Fine in my book.
    Bradshaw is reaching jobber status in my book, which makes him no better than Ware.

We need a REAL RUNNING BACK! No more drafting role players, no more drafting projects, and raw undisciplined 20 year olds.
    I want an Adrian Peterson/Arian Foster type on our team.
    Wishful thinking I'm sure...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread