+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"]i think bradshaw would be great if he split time with a hb with a similar style. im really tired of watch bj run into the backs of his own linemen. its ******ed.
    [/quote]

To me BJ running into the back of the O-Line is a good thing, I have no problem with him netting 2-3 yards when the O-line fails to create a hole for him to hit....I prefer that over Bradshaw trying to jump cut and run across the entire field and lose 3 yards in the process...or his studderstep head juke at the line while a linebacker/DE takes him down from behind.

neither are good but I'll take BJ over Bradshaw anyday.

BJ's problem is he tries to be like Bradshaw...he's starting to try and make people miss...and when he runs like that he sucks.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I agree. We need a gamechanger. Neither of our RBs are that. Obviously I've always thought, and said, that Jacobs was a special running back. but, he's taken 6+ years of abuse, and doesn't always look effective.
    And Bradshaw....I hate to saaaay I tooold you so, but I toooold you so...
    I like him....but anyone can do what he does...which sadly, this year, is nothing special.</p>

[/quote]

you also said Ware could do what he did and Ware was legit

0/2 there which makes u lose credibility

so that may even make u 0/1 on bradshaw
    [/quote]</p>

dude, give it a rest. Bradshaw has underperformed all year, and Ware had 70 yards from srimmage this week, and that's with us playing from behind and passing all day. Fine in my book.
    Bradshaw is reaching jobber status in my book, which makes him no better than Ware.

We need a REAL RUNNING BACK! No more drafting role players, no more drafting projects, and raw undisciplined 20 year olds.
    <u>I want an Adrian Peterson/Arian Foster type on our team.</u>
    Wishful thinking I'm sure...</p>[/quote]somebody had to draft them....no reason reese cant do the same. i dont want to shell out big bucks for a hb. our problem is getting these guys on the field. who knows if scott can be the next foster.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I agree. We need a gamechanger. Neither of our RBs are that. Obviously I've always thought, and said, that Jacobs was a special running back. but, he's taken 6+ years of abuse, and doesn't always look effective.
    I like him....but anyone can do what he does...which sadly, this year, is nothing special.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

dude, give it a rest. Bradshaw has underperformed all year, and Ware had 70 yards from srimmage this week, and that's with us playing from behind and passing all day. Fine in my book.
    Bradshaw is reaching jobber status in my book, which makes him no better than Ware.

We need a REAL RUNNING BACK! No more drafting role players, no more drafting projects, and raw undisciplined 20 year olds.
    <U>I want an Adrian Peterson/Arian Foster type on our team.</U>
    Wishful thinking I'm sure...</P>

[/quote]somebody had to draft them....no reason reese cant do the same. i dont want to shell out big bucks for a hb. our problem is getting these guys on the field. who knows if scott can be the next foster.
    [/quote]</P>

I have no problem benching Bradshaw to give anyone else a shot. lol
    damn, that would piss alot of ppl off!! haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]i think bradshaw would be great if he split time with a hb with a similar style. im really tired of watch bj run into the backs of his own linemen. its ******ed.
    [/quote]

To me BJ running into the back of the O-Line is a good thing, I have no problem with him netting 2-3 yards when the O-line fails to create a hole for him to hit....I prefer that over Bradshaw trying to jump cut and run across the entire field and lose 3 yards in the process...or his studderstep head juke at the line while a linebacker/DE takes him down from behind.

neither are good but I'll take BJ over Bradshaw anyday.

BJ's problem is he tries to be like Bradshaw...he's starting to try and make people miss...and when he runs like that he sucks.
    [/quote]Dont get me wrong, bjs the man but hes not getting it done and i feel like hes going to hurt one of our guys when he does that.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Dont get me wrong, bjs the man but hes not getting it done and i feel like hes going to hurt one of our guys when he does that.
    [/quote]</P>

So it's Jacobs' fault when the o-line doesnt make the hole the play calls for? I dont think anyone is asking him to make a juke to the outside when the play calls for a smash up the middle. lol
    thats more of a speedy back's kind of play.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I like him....but anyone can do what he does...which sadly, this year, is nothing special.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I want an Adrian Peterson/Arian Foster type on our team.
    Wishful thinking I'm sure...</p>[/quote]We must dominate the ground assault again. It would make Eli even more effective. I heard the announcer say that Eli was the #1 ranked QB going into the San Fran Game. That's my boy.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

<u>I want an Adrian Peterson/Arian Foster type on our team.</u>
    Wishful thinking I'm sure...</p>

[/quote]somebody had to draft them....no reason reese cant do the same. i dont want to shell out big bucks for a hb. our problem is getting these guys on the field. who knows if scott can be the next foster.
    [/quote]</p>

I have no problem benching Bradshaw to give anyone else a shot. lol
    damn, that would piss alot of ppl off!! haha</p>[/quote]

yea i typically get pissed when people do moronic things
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i typically get pissed when people do moronic things
    [/quote]</P>

Oh, well in that case....until I see one of these mythological Bradshaw performances, I am calling for his benching!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I like him....but anyone can do what he does...which sadly, this year, is nothing special.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I want an Adrian Peterson/Arian Foster type on our team.
    Wishful thinking I'm sure...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Your example discredits your remarks. Arian Foster was an undrafted project. And extreemly undisciplined.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]Your example discredits your remarks. Arian Foster was an undrafted project. And extreemly undisciplined.[/quote]</P>

but we need a gamechanging RB like him....thus supporting my argument.
    sure,i used those examples as things i would not want....but when it comes down to it, we need a STUD</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread