+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Dont get me wrong, bjs the man but hes not getting it done and i feel like hes going to hurt one of our guys when he does that.
    [/quote]</p>

<u>So it's Jacobs' fault when the o-line doesnt make the hole the play calls fo</u>r? I dont think anyone is asking him to make a juke to the outside when the play calls for a smash up the middle. lol
    thats more of a speedy back's kind of play.</p>[/quote]no not at all, but dont run into your lineman back like you would an opposing linebacker. haha

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Dont get me wrong, bjs the man but hes not getting it done and i feel like hes going to hurt one of our guys when he does that.
    [/quote]</P>

<U>So it's Jacobs' fault when the o-line doesnt make the hole the play calls fo</U>r? I dont think anyone is asking him to make a juke to the outside when the play calls for a smash up the middle. lol
    thats more of a speedy back's kind of play.</P>

[/quote]no not at all, but dont run into your lineman back like you would an opposing linebacker. haha
    [/quote]</P>

true...i cant say ive seen him do that really. but im sure it would look awkward.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

muhahahaha paple***** signed with phillys.

[quote user="dezzzR"]muhahahaha paple***** signed with phillys.
    [/quote]</P>

I still dont get how that team has the money for anything....but whatever. he's more of a problem than he is an asset lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

So it's Jacobs' fault when the o-line doesnt make the hole the play calls for? I dont think anyone is asking him to make a juke to the outside when the play calls for a smash up the middle. lol
    thats more of a speedy back's kind of play.</P>[/quote]Its Gilbrides fault when he calls for a sweep with Jacobs, hell after that play was over BJ should have punched him in the stomach. If youre gonna run outside with BJ do something off tackle, not a long sweep its not made for a back like Jacobs its made for a back like Sproles
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i typically get pissed when people do moronic things
    [/quote]</p>

Oh, well in that case....until I see one of these mythological Bradshaw performances, I am calling for his benching!!!</p>[/quote]

lol - just saw u give an excuse for BJ with the line play - Bradshaw is having an off year and is still averaging 4per carry.

This is the equivalent to people wanting Carr to start over Eli
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Your example discredits your remarks. Arian Foster was an undrafted project. And extreemly undisciplined.[/quote]</p>

but we need a gamechanging RB like him....thus supporting my argument.
    sure,i used those examples as things i would not want....but when it comes down to it, we need a STUD</p>[/quote]

Bradshaw is a year from being in the second in league in rushes over 20 yards. The difference as to why Ware had MINIMAL success was because SFs game plan was to stop the pass and give ground on the run.

Its cute that ur in denial, but if Bradshaw was healthy last week it would of been a completely different game.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i typically get pissed when people do moronic things
    [/quote]</p>

Oh, well in that case....until I see one of these mythological Bradshaw performances, I am calling for his benching!!!</p>[/quote]

lol - just saw u give an excuse for BJ with the line play - Bradshaw is having an off year and<u> is still averaging 4per carry.</u>

This is the equivalent to people wanting Carr to start over Eli
    [/quote]thats "not impressive" to pizzle.[]

+ Reply to Thread