+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i typically get pissed when people do moronic things
    [/quote]</p>

Oh, well in that case....until I see one of these mythological Bradshaw performances, I am calling for his benching!!!</p>[/quote]

lol - just saw u give an excuse for BJ with the line play - Bradshaw is having an off year and<u> is still averaging 4per carry.</u>

This is the equivalent to people wanting Carr to start over Eli
    [/quote]thats "not impressive" to pizzle.[]
    [/quote]

even if u dont think its impressive, its still better than anything we're getting from WAre and Jacobs so to suggest he should be benched means that Pizzle should join Pappy with the straight jacket
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i typically get pissed when people do moronic things
    [/quote]</p>

Oh, well in that case....until I see one of these mythological Bradshaw performances, I am calling for his benching!!!</p>[/quote]

lol - just saw u give an excuse for BJ with the line play - Bradshaw is having an off year and<u> is still averaging 4per carry.</u>

[/quote]

Jacobs and Bradshaw have very similar YPC numbers over their career...Jacobs is having an off year Bradshaw is having an average year...last year Jacobs was averaging 5.6 YPC but that wasn't impressive to anyone, this year Bradshaw averages 4.0 and we are supposed to be impressed? get off his Jock...neither are the future for our team...but as of right now Jacobs has had a better career.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

Jacobs and Bradshaw have very similar YPC numbers over their career...Jacobs is having an off year Bradshaw is having an average year...last year Jacobs was averaging 5.6 YPC but that wasn't impressive to anyone, this year Bradshaw averages 4.0 and we are supposed to be impressed? get off his Jock...<u>neither are the future for our team</u>...but as of right now Jacobs has had a better career.
    [/quote]i agree with you there, but i was impressed with bj last year. thought he did well because he was fresh, and not banged up like he always is.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

even if u dont think its impressive, its still better than anything we're getting from WAre and Jacobs so to suggest he should be benched means that Pizzle should join Pappy with the <u>straight jacket</u>
    [/quote] You Funny

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

Jacobs and Bradshaw have very similar YPC numbers over their career...Jacobs is having an off year Bradshaw is having an average year...last year Jacobs was averaging 5.6 YPC but that wasn't impressive to anyone, this year Bradshaw averages 4.0 and we are supposed to be impressed? get off his Jock...neither are the future for our team...but as of right now Jacobs has had a better career.
    [/quote]Jacobs is banged up-Bradshaw is fragile like most scat backs. The o-line is the issue this year.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]i agree with you there, but i was impressed with bj last year. thought he did well because he was fresh, and not banged up like he always is.
    [/quote]

his two 1000+ yard years he carried the majority of the load and yet still average 5.0...he only started to suck when Bradshaw ate more and more into his carries...I think because he tried to change his style to win in back...which is his downfall....he "acts" supremely confident...but I don't think he is, I think he's trying to be something he's not a lot of the time and that's his biggest problem.

<div class="report">

Giants WLB Michael Boley (hamstring) is considered "day to day" for Week 11 against the Eagles.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Boley sat out the entire second half of last week's
    game with the injury. Justin Tuck recently called Boley the one player
    the Giants defense can least afford to lose, so it's an injury worth
    tracking this week for the primary signal-caller.
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Giants WLB Michael Boley (hamstring) is considered "day to day" for Week 11 against the Eagles.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Boley sat out the entire second half of last week's
    game with the injury. Justin Tuck recently called Boley the one player
    the Giants defense can least afford to lose, so it's an injury worth
    tracking this week for the primary signal-caller.
    </div>[/quote]I hope to see him, but I'm not counting on it.

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

it was impressive - but ur highly discounting the effect of jacobs as being the number 2 last year

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]i agree with you there, but i was impressed with bj last year. thought he did well because he was fresh, and not banged up like he always is.
    [/quote]

his two 1000+ yard years he carried the majority of the load and yet still average 5.0...he only started to suck when Bradshaw ate more and more into his carries...I think because he tried to change his style to win in back...which is his downfall....he "acts" supremely confident...but I don't think he is, I think he's trying to be something he's not a lot of the time and that's his biggest problem.
    [/quote]

factually untrue. Infact his best year as a giant with bradshaw playing was probably last year. Bradshaw only started eating into his numbers in 09

and even before that somebody was ALWAYS taking carries away from BJ - lets not forget Tiki and Ward

+ Reply to Thread