+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

2008: Carries: Jacobs - 219, Ward - 182, Bradshaw - 67
    2009: carries: Jacobs - 224, Bradshaw - 163, every other back combined - 35

FACTUALLY untrue that BRadshaw cut into BJs carries. As Bradshaw got promoted to the RB2 spot, he got less carries than the previous years RB2 got in WArd

Not to mention JAcobs carries actually went up

[/quote]

FINE!

Still Jacobs had 2 years where he had 1000 Yards Carried the Load and average 5.0-YPC that's more then you can say for Bradshaw any year, he's never really averaged over 5.0 - YPC for a season (need at least 100 Carries imho)

[/quote]

all i read was fine and i speak davenian so i accept ur apology and will stop pressing lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]And it was going so well for you two![/quote]

it kicked in that hes gonna owe me 200 bucks so hes trying to moorehead me... i mean daven me..

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT ANYMORE?!?!?!!?
    [/quote]</p>

But we all know what being "MMB'd" means. And when someone gets "Reverse MMB'd" its an especially beautiful thing.</p>

You did it twice.</p>[/quote]

as long as u or lando don't win i enjoy myself in the league

and i have the all IR team - u wish u had my injured skilled positions

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    <div class="report">

Willis McGahee was limited in Tuesday's practice.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Reports from the media-access portion of practice
    suggest McGahee was very limited. The Broncos have been unrealistically
    optimistic on his status since the end of Sunday's game. At this point,
    he's headed for the dreaded game-time decision.

I hope you have your waiver in for Mr. Ball sir []
    </div>
    [/quote]

muhahahahahahahahahaha

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    <div class="report">

Willis McGahee was limited in Tuesday's practice.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Reports from the media-access portion of practice
    suggest McGahee was very limited. The Broncos have been unrealistically
    optimistic on his status since the end of Sunday's game. At this point,
    he's headed for the dreaded game-time decision.

I hope you have your waiver in for Mr. Ball sir []
    </div>
    [/quote]

muhahahahahahahahahaha

A source familiar with the state investigation of child sexual assault
    allegations against Jerry Sandusky tells ESPN's Tom Rinaldi that Mike
    McQueary stopped Sandusky's alleged rape of a 10-year old boy that
    McQueary witnessed at a shower at the Penn State practice facility.

The
    source characterized McQueary, a key witness in the case, as "credible"
    and "consistent" in describing the events of the attack to
    investigators.

In the email, first obtained and reported Tuesday by The
    Morning Call of Allentown, Pa., <font color="#0000FF" size="4">McQueary said he "did have discussions
    with police and with the official at the university in charge of police"</font>
    after the alleged incident.

In the email, dated Nov. 8, McQueary said "I
    did stop it, not physically, but made sure it was stopped when I left
    that locker room," The Morning Call reported.

[]

Blow me Matt &amp; Daven...This kid will get his name cleared. Then we'll see what you say about Joe Pa. Then you guys can issue Morehead and myself a written apology. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"]A source familiar with the state investigation of child sexual assault

The
    investigators.

Morning Call of Allentown, Pa., <font color="#0000ff" size="4">McQueary said he "did have discussions

[]

Blow me Matt &amp; Daven...This kid will get his name cleared. Then we'll see what you say about Joe Pa. Then you guys can issue Morehead and myself a written apology. lol

[/quote]

well thats fine and like i said to you at the time, witht the facts given that was my opinion. If more facts came in i would apply them as they came in

BUT, also with this new information it should take even LESS off of Joe Pa. So the witness talked to the cops and he reported it. What more did u want Joe Pa to do? Go to the police again?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]A source familiar with the state investigation of child sexual assault

The
    investigators.

Morning Call of Allentown, Pa., <font color="#0000ff" size="4">McQueary said he "did have discussions

[]

[/quote]

well thats fine and like i said to you at the time, witht the facts given that was my opinion. If more facts came in i would apply them as they came in

BUT, also with this new information it should take even LESS off of Joe Pa. So the witness talked to the cops and he reported it. What more did u want Joe Pa to do? Go to the police again?
    [/quote]
    Uhhhh, not let a child molesting devil have access to his campus, facilities, players and anyone else that he knows after this happened. Not support his charities and go to events with the guy. Maybe ask his friend and protege of 30 years if it was true or possibly talk to him about it. Not turn his back to the guy still bringing kids in and taking kids places. Maybe stand up for the morals and values that he said he believed in. I won't kill Joe Pa for not going to the police again because anyone could have once they saw nothing happened. All they did was take the guys keys away. Woooooooo!!! I also blame Joe Pa for not doing anything with the sick **** after hearing about the 2 kids previous to this one. Another cover up by the university. All this happened under his nose. He knew about all of it. He sacrificed kids safety for the benefit of his football program. It's a ****ing shame and horrid.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]A source familiar with the state investigation of child sexual assault allegations against Jerry Sandusky tells ESPN's Tom Rinaldi that Mike McQueary stopped Sandusky's alleged rape of a 10-year old boy that McQueary witnessed at a shower at the Penn State practice facility.

The source characterized McQueary, a key witness in the case, as "credible" and "consistent" in describing the events of the attack to investigators.

In the email, first obtained and reported Tuesday by The Morning Call of Allentown, Pa., <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>McQueary said he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police"</FONT> after the alleged incident.

In the email, dated Nov. 8, McQueary said "I did stop it, not physically, but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room," The Morning Call reported.

[]

[/quote]</P>

MayI respectfully suggest that given the allegations in this case, "blow me" might not be an appropriate response.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]A source familiar with the state investigation of child sexual assault allegations against Jerry Sandusky tells ESPN's Tom Rinaldi that Mike McQueary stopped Sandusky's alleged rape of a 10-year old boy that McQueary witnessed at a shower at the Penn State practice facility.

The source characterized McQueary, a key witness in the case, as "credible" and "consistent" in describing the events of the attack to investigators.

In the email, first obtained and reported Tuesday by The Morning Call of Allentown, Pa., <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>McQueary said he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police"</FONT> after the alleged incident.

In the email, dated Nov. 8, McQueary said "I did stop it, not physically, but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room," The Morning Call reported.

[]

[/quote]</P>

MayI respectfully suggest that given the allegations in this case, "blow me" might not be an appropriate response.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I agree.</P>

Lando should have said "horse around with me" instead.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I agree.</P>

Lando should have said "horse around with me" instead.</P>[/quote] as long as they all consent...

+ Reply to Thread