+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>When Brandon Jacobs has 20 or more carries in a game the New York Giants are 11-1 including playoffs. Last week, he has 18 carries. </SPAN></H6>

[/quote]hmm. good stat
    [/quote]</P>

I dont even remember the last time Jacobs had 20 carries. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">When Brandon Jacobs has 20 or more carries in a game the New York Giants are 11-1 including playoffs. Last week, he has 18 carries. </span></h6>

[/quote]hmm. good stat
    [/quote]</p>

I dont even remember the last time Jacobs had 20 carries. lol</p>[/quote] now that you mention it neither do i.

soa, getting crazy.

are your jets friends finally starting to get on sanchez?lol its like boomer woke up monday, went to work and said" attention all jet fans, marc sanchez is now ****" almost every jet fan i talk to now magically wants him gone. its funny.

[quote user="dezzzR"]

soa, getting crazy.
    [/quote]</P>

SHHHHH!!! I DIDNT WATCH YET!!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]are your jets friends finally starting to get on sanchez?lol its like boomer woke up monday, went to work and said" attention all jet fans, marc sanchez is now ****" almost every jet fan i talk to now magically wants him gone. its funny.
    [/quote]</P>

I havent seen many Jets fans flapping their gums recently at all lol.

It doesn't take much to realize that Sanchez isn't that good.
    And even if you can't tell....you can notice one of 2 things:
    1) he's either being limited, and only given the opportunity to make stupid little dump passes here and there.
    or
    2) he just isn't good and therefore can't do anything other than that....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]are your jets friends finally starting to get on sanchez?lol its like boomer woke up monday, went to work and said" attention all jet fans, marc sanchez is now ****" almost every jet fan i talk to now magically wants him gone. its funny.
    [/quote]</P>

1) he's either being limited, and only given the opportunity to make stupid little dump passes here and there.
    or

[/quote]</P>

He's not. He's been coddled andprotected by a great O line, but he's still very inconsistent. Plus I think he's a clown.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

or

[/quote]</P>

He's not. He's been coddled andprotected by a great O line, but he's still very inconsistent. Plus I think he's a clown.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm not sure why everyone bought into the whole "Sanchez is the only NFL ready QB in the draft!" thing. The dude played like 10 games for USC. not even a full season, i know that much.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

hey pappy,

didn't want to spam that thread but the other day when u asked if I knew what Lomas said to you, i thought u meant the poster not Lomas Brown lol. Thats why I was like I don't care lol.

First off, did u ask him about Steve's? If you didn't then I hope your wife cooks your steak in Maggies Sauce tonight. Secondly, like I said its not a true run n gun. I've said many many times its like a hybrid balanced run n shoot.

The Run n Shoot offenses only characteristic WASNT only just whipping the ball around the field. The pre-snap motions was a big part of it as was the routes run by WRs. Both offenses have that on the fly reads which the passing game is pretty much based on.

Gilbride was a Run n Shoot baby, so while hes not running the truest form of it he absolutely took ALOT of characteristics from it.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

or
    2) he just isn't good and therefore can't do anything other than that....</p>

[/quote]</p>

He's not. He's been coddled andprotected by a great O line, but he's still very inconsistent. Plus I think he's a clown.</p>[/quote]

he missed plax on two seperate drives for TDs this past weekend, PLUS another drive where he actually had him

Sanchez blows. It reminds me of anytime the mets had a shortstop they'd always try and say he was better than Jeter
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Separate discussion...

Does anyone feel like College football really sucks nowadays?
    I honestly can't stand to watch it anymore. The imbalance of conferences obviously is one big reason I hate it because you get ridiculous blowouts.
    But at the same time, on occasion you get 2 teams that will go like 55-50 scores.....wtf?! how you ever heard of defense?!! Who wants to watch this ****?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread