+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG Thread

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I get irritated when I am called chief or boss. It's like a dig to be disrespectful.
    [/quote]</P>

yup, basically....it's a way to make someone feel small.

stick to "dude" or "man" unless you want me to hate you.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]

<DIV class=report>

Willis McGahee was limited in Tuesday's practice.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Reports from the media-access portion of practice suggest McGahee was very limited. The Broncos have been unrealistically optimistic on his status since the end of Sunday's game. At this point, he's headed for the dreaded game-time decision.

I hope you have your waiver in for Mr. Ball sir []
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I would like to aquire his services from u MH ....</P>

Antonio Brown ????</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I get irritated when I am called chief or boss. It's like a dig to be disrespectful.
    [/quote]</p>

stick to "dude" or "man" unless you want me to hate you.</p>[/quote]Yep-agreed. Thread was lagging today...so I have been researching tips for setting up a home workshop. I've gathered a collection of some pretty cool ideas. Stuff that when you see it in someone's garage, it makes you stop and wonder about the person who's house you're in......and maybe makes you want to leave...lmao...

[quote user="Morehead State"]I think I have to go with Benson instead of McGahee/Ball. Gotta feeling whoever plays is getting stuffed by the Jets.[/quote]
    Either one is scary. The Ravens D is going to be angry coming off that loss. I think you are right however. The Jets will put everyone in the box and make Tebow throw it.

I got my eye on you, your schedule is favorable and I think you might sneek into the 2 seed. I am hoping I can win this week and then have to play Pats and Lawl. Those are both going to be tough. Your road is alot easier than mine but I guess I just need to win out and make things easy on myself.

[quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote]
    PM

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I think I have to go with Benson instead of McGahee/Ball. Gotta feeling whoever plays is getting stuffed by the Jets.[/quote]
    Either one is scary. The Ravens D is going to be angry coming off that loss. I think you are right however. The Jets will put everyone in the box and make Tebow throw it.

I got my eye on you, your schedule is favorable and I think you might sneek into the 2 seed. I am hoping I can win this week and then have to play Pats and Lawl. Those are both going to be tough. Your road is alot easier than mine but I guess I just need to win out and make things easy on myself.
    [/quote]mH'S road is like the cowboy's and Lando's is like the giants.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote]
    PM
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

PM back....</P>

it's gay how yahoo says McFadden projects for 11.65 points....I need to know for sure...</P>

I got rid of Schaub just in time though </P>

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

stick to "dude" or "man" unless you want me to hate you.</p>[/quote]Yep-agreed. Thread was lagging today...so I have been researching tips for setting up a home workshop. I've gathered a collection of some pretty cool ideas. Stuff that when you see it in someone's garage, it makes you stop and wonder about the person who's house you're in......and maybe makes you want to leave...lmao...
    [/quote]damn polish dildos

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I think I have to go with Benson instead of McGahee/Ball. Gotta feeling whoever plays is getting stuffed by the Jets.[/quote]

[/quote]mH'S road is like the cowboy's and Lando's is like the giants.
    [/quote]
    Yeah, MH is the Cowboys and I'm the Giants. I like that LT. lol

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I got rid of Schaub just in time though [/quote]
    Yeah you did!!! soooooo lucky

+ Reply to Thread