+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

According to the Newark Star-Ledger, "word is" Ahmad Bradshaw is not expected to play in Week 11 against the Eagles.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>"Word is that's not the way it looks right now," beat writer Mike Garafolo tweeted in regard to Bradshaw's potential Week 11 return. Bradshaw remains week to week with a crack in his troublesome foot. Operating as the Giants' feature back in the meantime, Brandon Jacobs has racked up 36 carries and six catches in two starts. He'll be a solid RB2 play against Philadelphia.

Matt and his "source" nailed this one....just sayin
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

Just applying a little logic here. If he has a broken bone and can't play, doesn't that mean he has to wait until it completely heals? You can't say that "its healed enough",,can you? At least not without risking re-breaking the bone.</P>

Sounds like it may be many, many weeks for Bradshaw.</P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]We kill Eagles soon
    [/quote]</P>

We are having a massive "family dinner" at our house for the eagles game. My mom's idea actually lol...
    we have all my friends over for football all day, drinking beers, eating like pigs. And then before the Giants game, my mom is making a bunch of trays of lasagna.
    My brother started the idea with his friends....but i perfected it, and have turned it into a Superbowl party basically lol.
    so....wanna come over, Lando? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

According to the Newark Star-Ledger, "word is" Ahmad Bradshaw is not expected to play in Week 11 against the Eagles.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">"Word is that's not the way it looks right now," beat writer Mike Garafolo tweeted in regard to Bradshaw's potential Week 11 return. Bradshaw remains week to week with a crack in his troublesome foot. Operating as the Giants' feature back in the meantime, Brandon Jacobs has racked up 36 carries and six catches in two starts. He'll be a solid RB2 play against Philadelphia.

Matt and his "source" nailed this one....just sayin
    </div>

[/quote]</p>

Just applying a little logic here. If he has a broken bone and can't play, doesn't that mean he has to wait until it completely heals? You can't say that "its healed enough",,can you? At least not without risking re-breaking the bone.</p>

Sounds like it may be many, many weeks for Bradshaw.</p>

</p>[/quote]
    It's also the same foot he broke a couple years ago. Glad we didn't sign him to a big contract. Reese did a very good job on that one. At least we all know Jacobs will bring it this weekend. I hope we get the turtle in there a little more this game. Let the speed go. Fear the Turtle.

[quote user="bigblue4417"] Fear the Turtle.
    [/quote]</P>

That'ssss meeeeeeee!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

We are having a massive "family dinner" at our house for the eagles game. My mom's idea actually lol...
    we have all my friends over for football all day, drinking beers, eating like pigs. And then before the Giants game, my mom is making a bunch of trays of lasagna.
    My brother started the idea with his friends....but i perfected it, and have turned it into a Superbowl party basically lol.
    so....wanna come over, Lando? lol</p>[/quote]
    Only if your brothers let me feed them.

Sounds awesome. I think I'll go to a bar and cuss at people.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

so....wanna come over, Lando? lol</P>

[/quote]
    <FONT color=#0000ff>Only if your brothers let me feed them.
    </FONT>
    Sounds awesome. I think I'll go to a bar and cuss at people.
    [/quote]</P>

lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post asked Steve Smith if he regrets leaving the Giants for the Eagles. Smith's response? "Oh, no. I'd rather have more money in my pocket."

All-Pro

Had 9 teeth out in one sittingsome were so bad the doc used this thing that looked like a pistol..he placed it on the tooth he wanted to loosen and pulled the trigger...bam!! it was a spring loaded ram... "there he say that should do it" then he ripped the tooth out and did it to another one...two weeks later I went back for removal of nine more...it was long walk up them steps to that chair...need less to say Ididn't havemany teeth left after the second sitting...he finished me off two weeks later taking the remaining up front9 now that hurt I spit jaw bone and blood for weeks... chain smoking cigs and drinkingbeer probable saved my life....holes everywhere in there...</P>

I don't miss them teeth one bit and don't have to see a dentist ever again...brutal guy that dentist he'd always say " how you doing today tiger" and I'd say in my mind **** youDoc.... as he commenced to rip and tear... true story</P>

moral of the story take of your teeth...I didn't /couldn't or wouldn't /not sure which played the biggest part....oh well... these things bother me I just take 'em out.....</P>

</P>

ps... you can do it Dezz!! don't wait till he needs that ram gun!! </P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post asked Steve Smith if he regrets leaving the Giants for the Eagles. Smith's response? "Oh, no. I'd rather have more money in my pocket."

[/quote]

hope someone tears his *** up
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Next year he'll be making league minimum. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread