+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</p>

[/quote]
    When/If everyone gets healthy, It's not going to be a team you want to see in the playoffs. Trust me! lol
    [/quote]

reality of it is that all 3 may be be back week 12

[/quote]</p>

Austin has that nagging hammy and will for the rest of the season. And you know Lienart makes a huge difference for Andre. Even Calvin has cooled off. Although for my sake I hope that changes.</p>

But you also have no QB. I'd offer you Rivers but you would probably only offer Ocho.</p>[/quote]

2-1, my money is up, is yours?

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha u ****ers were saying how great i drafted her team and how ****ty mine was

[/quote]
    Daven saved you
    [/quote]

how did Daven save me?

I could of scooped Newton up and had Boldin and Marshall all year coupled with Calvin McCoy

i would of been better off not making the trade hate to break it to you.
    [/quote]
    Alot of people could have scooped up Newton Matt. lol

Boldin and Marshall have been horrible but for a couple games.

Calvin and McCoy were probably the best 2 picks out of the first 24.

You are nuts if you think you would have been better of not making that trade. Daven lost that $200 the second he hit accept trade. You are where you are because of that trade. Getting rid of Romo could come back to bite you though.
    [/quote]

yea but much as daven had a void at QB, i would of been looking. Very realistic to think that I would of nabbed Newton earlier than Daven especially because i drafted him in two of my other leeagues. Wasn't like I was ignorant to him or just on the bandwagon.

Dude Romo has played like **** this year and Miles has missed 5 games and had awful games since i've gotten him

He would of been even worse off - this isn't opinionated its factual. I would of been better off not doing the trade
    [/quote]</P>

As it turns out your right. Plus Moss got hurt too. But then you blew it with the Romo trade.</P>

You got reverse MMB'd twice in the same year.</P>

Look it up.</P>

REVERSE MMB'd... (pron... ree-vurs em em beed) The act of being apparently ****ed by Meyerbud, only to find that in the end that it was Meyerbud who got ****ed because the fantasy football God's have it in for Meyerbud.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</P>

[/quote]
    When/If everyone gets healthy, It's not going to be a team you want to see in the playoffs. Trust me! lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Austin has that nagging hammy and will for the rest of the season. And you know Lienart makes a huge difference for Andre. Even Calvin has cooled off. Although for my sake I hope that changes.</P>

But you also have no QB. I'd offer you Rivers but you would probably only offer Ocho.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'll bet 5 bucks that you do no better than 1-2.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Austin has that nagging hammy and will for the rest of the season. And you know Lienart makes a huge difference for Andre. Even Calvin has cooled off. Although for my sake I hope that changes.</p>

But you also have no QB. I'd offer you Rivers but you would probably only offer Ocho.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]
    He is trying scrape by. It's impacting his chances. The root of the problem is not known. The canal he is going down is slow. He will pull it out though I think. Just has to keep drilling.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Yea, for sure. Austin and AJ have both lost some value though. Austin is going to lose looks to Robinson I bet and Leinhart is no Schaub. Calvin will beast as always. McCoy could suffer if Vick is out as well. It's lookin shaky for Team Hammy. Then again my team is on a Richter Scale to. lol
    [/quote]

austin yea

AJ - debatable

I think it opens things up even more. I think teams are going to completely look to stop the run and let lienhart beat em and while im not sure they can i think Andre will get his

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i could go sign sanchez if i want an overrated QB

FREEDOM FREEMAN

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

But you also have no QB. I'd offer you Rivers but you would probably only offer Ocho.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'll bet 5 bucks that you do no better than 1-2.</p>[/quote]

i thought i wasn't going to win anything?? Alllreadyyy back trackkkinnngggg

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Austin has that nagging hammy and will for the rest of the season. And you know Lienart makes a huge difference for Andre. Even Calvin has cooled off. Although for my sake I hope that changes.</P>

But you also have no QB. I'd offer you Rivers but you would probably only offer Ocho.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]
    He is trying scrape by. It's impacting his chances. The root of the problem is not known. The canal he is going down is slow. He will pull it out though I think. Just has to keep drilling.
    [/quote]</P>

I love it. Its a Mini-Morehead.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Your team is ****ty.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

But you also have no QB. I'd offer you Rivers but you would probably only offer Ocho.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'll bet 5 bucks that you do no better than 1-2.</p>[/quote]
    WOW MH. You are actually going to bet? Albeit not that much, but the fact that you have said for years you don't gamble and then nut up. I'm impressed! Also I like where your head is at. I am not as confident as you but it could happen.

Your team is ****ty.</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

i could go sign sanchez if i want an overrated QB

FREEDOM FREEMAN
    [/quote]</P>

He's on Blondie's team.</P>

+ Reply to Thread