+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Jesus
    Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</p>

I can't believe how bad Tebow is. The defense carried the team and the Jets offense was horrific.</p>

Watching Tebow is like watching a high school QB play in the NFL. Its actually painful. He simply can't throw the football.</p>

This will all catch up to him soon.</p>

And quite honestly, as much as I have always personally liked the kid, I'm starting to get sick of his act. Its really all about him for God's sake. How about thanking the defense for even giving him a shot to win the game.</p>

[/quote]

can't argue anything u say

but it is still sick what he does in crunch time. THAT you HAVE to give credit for.
    [/quote]</p>

I guess so. I mean its a head scratcher with him. He is SO bad as a passer. You can't win consistently in the NFL playing the Nebraska 1972 offense. And how do you change your defense on the last drive. AND why on earth do you all-out blitz Tebow at the end where all the secondary has their back to the QB?</p>

[/quote]

but evne his passing improves in crunch time.

Honestly he makes the reads, he needs to learn how to hurry throws accurately. Im sure thats something that he can work on. I never was a QB guy so I have no clue whats teachable and whats not but his vision in the pocket I think is good and he has the ball to stand there.

He needs to work on rolling to the right and making throws while rolling to the right. At the end of the day he is an NFL talent, i've said it since day one - I still thiunk he can be an NFL QB
    [/quote]</p>

The guy is so bad that they have to run a gimmick offense just to make him functional. And that offense is near its end. The only thing that saved them yesterday was that the Jets had a short week to game plan. It may be next week or the week after, but the league will easily figure out how to shut down that scheme completely. Even on a short week the Jets completely dominated them until the end.</p>

I'm telling you, this offense can't be sustained in the NFL. The Bronco fans are whistling past the graveyard with this player and this offense.</p>[/quote]

why can't it be sustained though? I never understood that argument
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</P>

I can't believe how bad Tebow is. The defense carried the team and the Jets offense was horrific.</P>

Watching Tebow is like watching a high school QB play in the NFL. Its actually painful. He simply can't throw the football.</P>

This will all catch up to him soon.</P>

And quite honestly, as much as I have always personally liked the kid, I'm starting to get sick of his act. Its really all about him for God's sake. How about thanking the defense for even giving him a shot to win the game.</P>

[/quote]

but it is still sick what he does in crunch time. THAT you HAVE to give credit for.
    [/quote]</P>

I guess so. I mean its a head scratcher with him. He is SO bad as a passer. You can't win consistently in the NFL playing the Nebraska 1972 offense. And how do you change your defense on the last drive. AND why on earth do you all-out blitz Tebow at the end where all the secondary has their back to the QB?</P>

[/quote]

Honestly he makes the reads, he needs to learn how to hurry throws accurately. Im sure thats something that he can work on. I never was a QB guy so I have no clue whats teachable and whats not but his vision in the pocket I think is good and he has the ball to stand there.

He needs to work on rolling to the right and making throws while rolling to the right. At the end of the day he is an NFL talent, i've said it since day one - I still thiunk he can be an NFL QB
    [/quote]</P>

The guy is so bad that they have to run a gimmick offense just to make him functional. And that offense is near its end. The only thing that saved them yesterday was that the Jets had a short week to game plan. It may be next week or the week after, but the league will easily figure out how to shut down that scheme completely. Even on a short week the Jets completely dominated them until the end.</P>

I'm telling you, this offense can't be sustained in the NFL. The Bronco fans are whistling past the graveyard with this player and this offense.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Because the atheletes in the NFL are too good. Because the rules are sculptes to favor the passing games. If the Broncos had played almost any other team with a decent offense they would have been blown out.</P>

Its been tried before in the NFL. There is a reason that its never used.</P>

Now understand Matt, the reason Denver is using it isn't because they think its a revolutionary offense that can work in the NFL. Its because they know its the only offense that the kid can function in.</P>

They put up 227 yards in offense and its the offense thats the story? The Denver defense not only shut down the Jets offense but they also put 7 points on the board themselves.</P>

This Tebow think is pure hype and I hope that Meyerbud isn't buying into it.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</P>

I can't believe how bad Tebow is. The defense carried the team and the Jets offense was horrific.</P>

Watching Tebow is like watching a high school QB play in the NFL. Its actually painful. He simply can't throw the football.</P>

And quite honestly, as much as I have always personally liked the kid, I'm starting to get sick of his act. Its really all about him for God's sake. How about thanking the defense for even giving him a shot to win the game.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

it's funny that pappy said that, because I was literally going to come here and say the same thing about how he looks like a high school quarterback lol.
    HOWEVER, Pappy you flamed me so bad for saying how full of himself this kid is, and how everything he says and does is a show. Glad you have seen the light so to speak. lol

As much as I hate Tebow, I will say, it's always a pleasure watching the Jets lose to awful teams.
    And actually, watching them lose is almost as fun as watching the eagles lose. =]</P>

[/quote]

I guess, but I just hate the fact that the option offense is considered a HS offense. I never understood why it could never be an NFL offense? I mean ****, the Wildcat got its own name and became socially acceptable and broke out. If Tebow can learn to roll right with thise offense it could be completely effective I think

[/quote]</P>

I dont think option would work in the nfl. in college it does sometimes...but NFL defenses are too fast, too strong and too smart. I consider it a gimmick also.
    Wildcat is hit or missmost of the timetoo, so...it's not like you can call it "effective"

I dont have a strong opinion on this either way really lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

it's funny that pappy said that, because I was literally going to come here and say the same thing about how he looks like a high school quarterback lol.
    HOWEVER, Pappy you flamed me so bad for saying how full of himself this kid is, and how everything he says and does is a show. Glad you have seen the light so to speak. lol

As much as I hate Tebow, I will say, it's always a pleasure watching the Jets lose to awful teams.
    And actually, watching them lose is almost as fun as watching the eagles lose. =]</P>

[/quote]

I guess, but I just hate the fact that the option offense is considered a HS offense. I never understood why it could never be an NFL offense? I mean ****, the Wildcat got its own name and became socially acceptable and broke out. If Tebow can learn to roll right with thise offense it could be completely effective I think

[/quote]</P>

I dont think option would work in the nfl. in college it does sometimes...but NFL defenses are too fast, too strong and too smart. I consider it a gimmick also.
    Wildcat is hit or missmost of the timetoo, so...it's not like you can call it "effective"

I dont have a strong opinion on this either way really lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

All you have to do is put 9 guys in the box. And the Jets were doing fine. For some unknown reason, after shutting down the Denver offense all night, the Jets decide to go nickel on the last drive. They don't get it. Tebow can't run any other offense. He can't run a passing offense in the NFL. He can't throw the ball.</P>

It was pure stupidity.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

I don't want Bobby V. I want Sandy Alomar Jr.
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I don't want Bobby V. I want Sandy Alomar Jr.[/quote]</P>

yea?</P>

what's popular opinion in Bahstun right now with that?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</p>

I can't believe how bad Tebow is. The defense carried the team and the Jets offense was horrific.</p>

Watching Tebow is like watching a high school QB play in the NFL. Its actually painful. He simply can't throw the football.</p>

And quite honestly, as much as I have always personally liked the kid, I'm starting to get sick of his act. Its really all about him for God's sake. How about thanking the defense for even giving him a shot to win the game.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I guess so. I mean its a head scratcher with him. He is SO bad as a passer. You can't win consistently in the NFL playing the Nebraska 1972 offense. And how do you change your defense on the last drive. AND why on earth do you all-out blitz Tebow at the end where all the secondary has their back to the QB?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The guy is so bad that they have to run a gimmick offense just to make him functional. And that offense is near its end. The only thing that saved them yesterday was that the Jets had a short week to game plan. It may be next week or the week after, but the league will easily figure out how to shut down that scheme completely. Even on a short week the Jets completely dominated them until the end.</p>

I'm telling you, this offense can't be sustained in the NFL. The Bronco fans are whistling past the graveyard with this player and this offense.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Because the atheletes in the NFL are too good. Because the rules are sculptes to favor the passing games. If the Broncos had played almost any other team with a decent offense they would have been blown out.</p>

Its been tried before in the NFL. There is a reason that its never used.</p>

Now understand Matt, the reason Denver is using it isn't because they think its a revolutionary offense that can work in the NFL. Its because they know its the only offense that the kid can function in.</p>

They put up 227 yards in offense and its the offense thats the story? The Denver defense not only shut down the Jets offense but they also put 7 points on the board themselves.</p>

This Tebow think is pure hype and I hope that Meyerbud isn't buying into it.</p>[/quote]

I was always on the Tebow bandwagon. I hate his religious crap but NOBODY gave this kid a shot in the pros except McDaniels. Hes now 4-1 this year.

The reason its never worked before in the NFL is because the NFL has never been such an air show. Everybody use to ground and pound - its how the game use to be played. In today's air it out game to have a committment like that of being all on the ground, it can work.

Just as athletic the defense is, can be applied to the offense. They are professionals, they are athletic as well.

I think it can work becuase EVERY player has to play every gap the right way to stop it when u have a guy that has mastered that system like Tebow has.

I'm not saying he could function in any other offense, but I think the option CAN work in todays NFL and if it does Tebow WILL be successful.

Lets not forget that there is still avery good chance that he improves passing the ball too..,.

If he can throw the ball 15 times a game and have some success doing it while the option is working - Denver can be a very intersting team especially because they have a very underrated DEFENSE. With Foxy there and the talent he has and the clock control the Broncos have - it can work.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

And actually, watching them lose is almost as fun as watching the eagles lose. =]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I dont have a strong opinion on this either way really lol</p>[/quote]

I just hate that one argument about the option not working in the NFL - defenses are too fast. Yea well SO are the offenses. Its a balanced playing field.

Teams gear up all over the league to play the pass, this can be a punch in their mouths. I think it can work. I Wouldn't throw the house on it, but I think it can with a guy like Tebow, a coach like fox, and a defense they have.

NOT to mention something i was thinking baout last night: if the Broncos committ to this whole thing can u imagine what their drafts would be like? Talent positions from colleges to pros get overlooked if they are option offense type guys, so the Broncos could steal late value while pumping up their oline and defense for the whole draft pretty much.

I love it. I hope they go full blown on this

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Enjoys
    Tebow
    Scoring
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

And actually, watching them lose is almost as fun as watching the eagles lose. =]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I dont have a strong opinion on this either way really lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

All you have to do is put 9 guys in the box. And the Jets were doing fine. For some unknown reason, after shutting down the Denver offense all night, the Jets decide to go nickel on the last drive. They don't get it. Tebow can't run any other offense. He can't run a passing offense in the NFL. He can't throw the ball.</p>

It was pure stupidity.</p>[/quote]

they really weren't. Two missed balls by tebow and two bad drops by D. Thomas and that game could of looked REAL ugly. Jets are considered a top defense in the league as well.

I think Tebow's passing game can improve it can all work. He'll never be a 30 attempt QB, so he doesn't have to become Aaron Rodgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]I don't want Bobby V. I want Sandy Alomar Jr.[/quote]</p>

yea?</p>

what's popular opinion in Bahstun right now with that?</p>[/quote]

I wouldn't want Bobby V either.

Hes a TV personality not a good coach

+ Reply to Thread