+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

We honestly have to beat New Orleans, Green Bay, The Jets, and Dallas twice.......jesus christ...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]We honestly have to beat New Orleans, Green Bay, The Jets, and Dallas twice.......jesus christ...[/quote]

na we're not going to need 11 wins. We're going to need 10. Possibly 9 if we can sweep Dallas and Wash
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]TOUCHDOWNNNN BENSONNNNN

#crow
    [/quote] </p>

</p>

I smell a Meyer let me at him!!</p>[/quote]

don't make me vick your cute dog lol j/p

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]We honestly have to beat New Orleans, Green Bay, The Jets, and Dallas twice.......jesus christ...[/quote]

na we're not going to need 11 wins. We're going to need 10. Possibly 9 if we can sweep Dallas and Wash
    [/quote]</P>

We have to sweep Dallas. If we do that and beat the Skins and Jets, we will win the division. Problem is we probably need to win one of the next two game just to keep from being demoralized.</P>

In other words, we need to beat NO next week. If we drop to 6-6 in the next two weeks, I'm not sure we can stay in it.</P>

What a horrible loss yesterday. We let yet another backup QB beat us.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]We honestly have to beat New Orleans, Green Bay, The Jets, and Dallas twice.......jesus christ...[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

We have to sweep Dallas. If we do that and beat the Skins and Jets, we will win the division. Problem is we probably need to win one of the next two game just to keep from being demoralized.</P>

In other words, we need to beat NO next week. If we drop to 6-6 in the next two weeks, I'm not sure we can stay in it.</P>

What a horrible loss yesterday. We let yet another backup QB beat us.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes, we HAVE to sweep dallas, if not, we have no shot at seeing the playoffs. Some other team is going to have a better record, probably like Detroit, or Chicago or something, and we'll be the odd man out again.

And yea, youre are right. We need the new orleans win or else we have no momentum, and no confidence going into the hardest schedule in the league (my opinion...idk what other teams have)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

add vince young to the ****ty qbs who have beat this team.....disgraceful

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

We have to sweep Dallas. If we do that and beat the Skins and Jets, we will win the division. Problem is we probably need to win one of the next two game just to keep from being demoralized.</p>

In other words, we need to beat NO next week. If we drop to 6-6 in the next two weeks, I'm not sure we can stay in it.</p>

What a horrible loss yesterday. We let yet another backup QB beat us.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Yes, we HAVE to sweep dallas, if not, we have no shot at seeing the playoffs. Some other team is going to have a better record, probably like Detroit, or Chicago or something, and we'll be the odd man out again.

And yea, youre are right. We need the new orleans win or else we have no momentum, and no confidence going into the hardest schedule in the league (my opinion...idk what other teams have)</p>[/quote]

well after the NO game the hardest schedule in the league arguement is kind of moot because most of the schedule is done. The "BRUTAL" schedule was everybody seeing PAts - Saints - Packers - Jets.

Well we beat the Pats and the Jets aren't all that at all this year. 10 wins will win the division and I thin k10 wins WILL grab the last wildcard spot with Atlantas schedule for rest of the season going the way it is and Cutler maybe being down for the year

playoffs?!?...........plaaayoffs?!

how can any of you have faith in this team?

[quote user="dezzzR"]playoffs?!?...........plaaayoffs?!

[/quote]</P>

Faith has nothing to do with it.</P>

We are however going to root hard.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"]playoffs?!?...........plaaayoffs?!

[/quote]

A) Bet u said the same thing in 07. Its all about getting TO The playoffs. Playoffs is a second season, anything can happen

B) we're not talking about this because of faith, we're talking baout this because its a numbers game and its still realistic

+ Reply to Thread