+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

“That’s the best thing that they do here is boo,” Jacobs said. “I’m not worried about that. I've been hearing that for seven years.”

“They
    had guys in gaps,” Jacobs said of the Eagles. “I just hit holes. I just
    got the ball and took what they gave me. There was nothing more I could
    have done in there. I went out there and laid it on the line.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Woe is me...

I didn't think we would miss Bradshaw this bad
    </div>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

Make 1 ****ing stop!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

yea no ****...how hard was that to watch? we really got picked apart in the 4th...terrible.</p>[/quote]I was at the game last nite and there were a few good things to take away from the game

-Herzlich and Prince played amazingly especially for this being Prince's 1st game in a little under a year
    - Our 2ndary was excellent for almost all of the game
    - The crowd was ROCKING, everyone was up and loud for the whole game
    - I found my favorite section ever 314, we sat next to the 'First Down Guy' who has crazy antics for every Giants 1st down like tossing candy and footballs at people in the stands
    - I looked into the future and saw a squad of 4 guys with hard hats n beads singing "Eagles Take It Up The Asss" to the theme of camptown races, it was phenonenonal!!!!!

And now the bad......
    - Our O-Line went from bad at run blocking and pretty good at pass protection to just straight up BAD, eli was getting flushed out of the pocket waaay too often
    - DJ Ware, cant we just suit him and put him behind a concession booth already!?!?!
    - Our lack of pass rush with a touchable line that the eagles have is disgusting. We gotta get a pass rush going, plain n simple
    - I dont know what it is, but we need to fix our O-Lines horrible run blocking, we cant open holes and sustain blocks, its like they just dont have the juice anymore

Thank goodness I dont have work today, so I can rest my voice. Cause as you guys who have attended a game with me know, if I still have a voice by the end of the game I didnt do my job as a fan, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

[/quote]lmao
    [/quote]
    It's not funny

[quote user="bigblue4417"]“That’s the best thing that they do here is boo,” Jacobs said. “I’m not worried about that. I've been hearing that for seven years.”

“They
    have done in there. I went out there and laid it on the line.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Woe is me...

</div>[/quote]I gotta admit there were waaaay too many people that were too quick to boo last night, it was pissing me off

WOW, Jacobs needs to toughen up emotionally. I feel like he dropped that quote while bursting out in tears. C'mon sen this is NY if you aint doin your job proper we're gonna bust ya balls and thats what the booing is, dont take it personal
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]And why the **** do we keep running the ball when the **** isn't working?
    [/quote]

i just said this in another thread

We HAVE to run a little to keep a defense honest

but it seems like we were running it still trying to get the running game going
    [/quote]
    Run on 1st down - 1-2 yards
    Run on 2nd down - 1-2 yards
    3rd down pass

How many times did we do that in the 2nd half? It's ****ing garbage.

[/quote]

well thats what im saiyng. We didn't run the ball to keep em honest, it was like we were still trying to get the running game going. Theres a difference

Heres the first half breakdown:

7 possessions total, but im only going to count the first 6 because the last possesion was for the last minutes 30, so we were obviously in hurry up O

We had 9 plays of first down 5 of which that were runs

9 plays of second down 4 of which were runs

3 times we had a first down and ran it, we followed with a run on 2nd down

NOT as bad in the first half.

-----

Second half, again not counting the last drive of the game when we were in throwing mode

8 first downs 4 were runs

8 second downs 4 were funs

2 times did we run on first then second down

-------

If this tells you anything, its that the need to maintain balance is being mistaken for keeping defenses more honest. If we threw more, we would be much more productive over all as an offense. I think our best route to move the ball is through the air with Eli to our WRs and committing more to the pass will lighten defenses vs the run.

ITs like Coughlin and Gilbride think the only way to keep a defense honest is to be completely balanced the whole game through

The most frustrating thing is the 3rd qtr drive at 5 minutes. When we started wtih the double run, it just made us as s feel so helpless. How could this be the same coaching staff that went for it on 4th and 3 on our own 35 last week?
    [/quote]
    They are stubborn to a fault. We need to make adjustments in game. I feel like we rarely do that. For years people dared Eli to beat them, he will now and we don't let him until the game is on the line. We should call plays like we do in the 4th quarter when we are down from the start of the game.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

[/quote]

god... was it just me or was everybody else screaming at hte TV: WATCH THE ****ING FLATS

How we ain't main pressing those small WRs on 3rd and 4 is crazy
    [/quote]
    Fewell at his best!!!

Only if Corey would have made that tackle on DeSean.

Oh and speaking of that worthless ****, can you believe he flipped to ball to Perry after that long pass. This ****ing guy is so ****y and such a piece of ****. I seriously hate him more than any player in the league by a long shot.

DJ Ware was almost decapitated. lol

I honestly can't believe that after Jacobs getting stopped time and time and time again we didn't give Scott a chance. He had to be there thinking I can do that!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]“That’s the best thing that they do here is boo,” Jacobs said. “I’m not worried about that. I've been hearing that for seven years.”

“They
    Woe is me...

</div>[/quote]

Bradshaw makes a huge difference regardless of what the Ware and JAcobs **** blowers in this thread say.

And I DEFINITLY wouldn't call what Jacobs was doing as "hitting the holes"
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]DJ Ware was almost decapitated. lol

I honestly can't believe that after Jacobs getting stopped time and time and time again we didn't give Scott a chance. He had to be there thinking I can do that!
    [/quote]yeaa i felt bad after that one. his head was drilled into the turf.

i was yelling put scott in all game, very frustrating

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]“That’s the best thing that they do here is boo,” Jacobs said. “I’m not worried about that. I've been hearing that for seven years.”

“They
    Woe is me...

</div>[/quote]

Bradshaw makes a huge difference regardless of what the Ware and JAcobs **** blowers in this thread say.

And I DEFINITLY wouldn't call what Jacobs was doing as "hitting the holes"
    [/quote]more like the backs of our linemen, if he even made it out of the backfield.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

+ Reply to Thread