+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

im mad i missed boardwalk empire for that **** show.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

Make 1 ****ing stop!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

yea no ****...how hard was that to watch? we really got picked apart in the 4th...terrible.</p>[/quote]I was at the game last nite and there were a few good things to take away from the game

-Herzlich and Prince played amazingly especially for this being Prince's 1st game in a little under a year
    - Our 2ndary was excellent for almost all of the game
    - The crowd was ROCKING, everyone was up and loud for the whole game
    - I found my favorite section ever 314, we sat next to the 'First Down Guy' who has crazy antics for every Giants 1st down like tossing candy and footballs at people in the stands
    - I looked into the future and saw a squad of 4 guys with hard hats n beads singing "Eagles Take It Up The Asss" to the theme of camptown races, it was phenonenonal!!!!!

And now the bad......
    - Our O-Line went from bad at run blocking and pretty good at pass protection to just straight up BAD, eli was getting flushed out of the pocket waaay too often
    - DJ Ware, cant we just suit him and put him behind a concession booth already!?!?!
    - Our lack of pass rush with a touchable line that the eagles have is disgusting. We gotta get a pass rush going, plain n simple
    - I dont know what it is, but we need to fix our O-Lines horrible run blocking, we cant open holes and sustain blocks, its like they just dont have the juice anymore

Thank goodness I dont have work today, so I can rest my voice. Cause as you guys who have attended a game with me know, if I still have a voice by the end of the game I didnt do my job as a fan, LOL
    [/quote]

holy ****!!! FIRST DOWN GUY??!

Is he the dude that stands up every first down and goes: "THATS ANOTHER GIANTS...."

and then the crowd goes FIRST DOWN?!

PLEASE TELL ME YES!!! Lol i loved that guy!

OLine has been making Eli run all year... they've completely sucked in all aspects all year

Ware played pretty good last night man...
    [/quote]Yes, thats the guy!!!!!!

Our O-Line was playing pretty well for most of the year, there are only a few games where our big uglies got taken advantage of

Ware sucks plain n simple, the guy brings nothing but mediocraty to the table[/quote]

314?? I say behind him a couple years ago and he was awesome. I totally jacked that off of him when Giants get a first down. Im ALWAYS getting tickets there now that I know lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]“That’s the best thing that they do here is boo,” Jacobs said. “I’m not worried about that. I've been hearing that for seven years.”

“They
    had guys in gaps,” Jacobs said of the Eagles. “I just hit holes. I just
    got the ball and took what they gave me. There was nothing more I could
    have done in there. I went out there and laid it on the line.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Woe is me...

I didn't think we would miss Bradshaw this bad
    </div>[/quote]I gotta admit there were waaaay too many people that were too quick to boo last night, it was pissing me off

WOW, Jacobs needs to toughen up emotionally.* I feel like he dropped that quote while bursting out in tears.* C'mon sen this is NY if you aint doin your job proper we're gonna bust ya balls and thats what the booing is, dont take it personal
    [/quote]
    He will be gone next year and not soon enough for me. Let him go suck and underachieve for someone else. I am done making excuses for this guy and sticking up for him. He is not the same guy he was and it could be because of his age or the fact he took a pay cut or what, I don't know.

I'm glad you at least had fun at the game. Sorry we couldn't pull it. I think that is the 5th or 6th game in a row the Eagles have won at NY. Embarrassing!
    [/quote]When Jacobs doesnt run well its his fault and when Bradshaw doesnt produce its the O-Lines fault

I dont get why people keep thinking that, our O0Line is the reason Walter Peyton wouldnt be able to crack 100 on our team
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]18 play drive

6/6 on 3rd downs

Make 1 ****ing stop!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

yea no ****...how hard was that to watch? we really got picked apart in the 4th...terrible.</p>[/quote]I was at the game last nite and there were a few good things to take away from the game

-Herzlich and Prince played amazingly especially for this being Prince's 1st game in a little under a year
    - Our 2ndary was excellent for almost all of the game
    - The crowd was ROCKING, everyone was up and loud for the whole game
    - I found my favorite section ever 314, we sat next to the 'First Down Guy' who has crazy antics for every Giants 1st down like tossing candy and footballs at people in the stands
    - I looked into the future and saw a squad of 4 guys with hard hats n beads singing "Eagles Take It Up The Asss" to the theme of camptown races, it was phenonenonal!!!!!

And now the bad......
    - Our O-Line went from bad at run blocking and pretty good at pass protection to just straight up BAD, eli was getting flushed out of the pocket waaay too often
    - DJ Ware, cant we just suit him and put him behind a concession booth already!?!?!
    - Our lack of pass rush with a touchable line that the eagles have is disgusting.* We gotta get a pass rush going, plain n simple
    - I dont know what it is, but we need to fix our O-Lines horrible run blocking, we cant open holes and sustain blocks, its like they just dont have the juice anymore

Thank goodness I dont have work today, so I can rest my voice.* Cause as you guys who have attended a game with me know, if I still have a voice by the end of the game I didnt do my job as a fan, LOL
    [/quote]

holy ****!!! FIRST DOWN GUY??!

Is he the dude that stands up every first down and goes: "THATS ANOTHER GIANTS...."

and then the crowd goes FIRST DOWN?!

PLEASE TELL ME YES!!! Lol i loved that guy!

OLine has been making Eli run all year... they've completely sucked in all aspects all year

Ware played pretty good last night man...
    [/quote]Yes, thats the guy!!!!!!

Our O-Line was playing pretty well for most of the year, there are only a few games where our big uglies got taken advantage of

Ware sucks plain n simple, the guy brings nothing but mediocraty to the table[/quote]

314?? I say behind him a couple years ago and he was awesome. I totally jacked that off of him when Giants get a first down.* Im ALWAYS getting tickets there now that I know lol
    [/quote]Yea that section is the best, even the older guys in their 60s were getting up for the whole game and amping everyone up.... Not 1 whiney blackberry boofing beeeeaaaattttttttcccchhh telling us to sit down or be quiet
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

do you see that thread hoping we lose out so we can clean house. pathetic. i would love nothing more than to clean house, but to root for a loss?? wtf?

Rex Ryan told a customer at the Patriots-Jets game to go “F— off,”. The
    NFL announced Monday that Ryan will be fined $75,000 for it. That’s
    $75,000 more than he would have paid if camera phones hadn’t been
    invented yet.

[quote user="dezzzR"]do you see that thread hoping we lose out so we can clean house. pathetic. i would love nothing more than to clean house, but to root for a loss?? wtf?
    [/quote]What kind of pathetic fans are those!?!?!

Yea it would be great to get high draft picks, clean our Killdrive but at what expense?? If ya ask me its def not worth losing out, I have self respect for myself and my squad

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Rex Ryan told a customer at the Patriots-Jets game to go “F— off,”. The
    NFL announced Monday that Ryan will be fined $75,000 for it. *That’s
    $75,000 more than he would have paid if camera phones hadn’t been
    invented yet.[/quote]I wish TC would tell all these self loathing Giants fans that want us to lose out to go 'F' off"

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]“That’s the best thing that they do here is boo,” Jacobs said. “I’m not worried about that. I've been hearing that for seven years.”

“They
    had guys in gaps,” Jacobs said of the Eagles. “I just hit holes. I just
    got the ball and took what they gave me. There was nothing more I could
    have done in there. I went out there and laid it on the line.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Woe is me...

I didn't think we would miss Bradshaw this bad
    </div>[/quote]I gotta admit there were waaaay too many people that were too quick to boo last night, it was pissing me off

WOW, Jacobs needs to toughen up emotionally. I feel like he dropped that quote while bursting out in tears. C'mon sen this is NY if you aint doin your job proper we're gonna bust ya balls and thats what the booing is, dont take it personal
    [/quote]
    He will be gone next year and not soon enough for me. Let him go suck and underachieve for someone else. I am done making excuses for this guy and sticking up for him. He is not the same guy he was and it could be because of his age or the fact he took a pay cut or what, I don't know.

I'm glad you at least had fun at the game. Sorry we couldn't pull it. I think that is the 5th or 6th game in a row the Eagles have won at NY. Embarrassing!
    [/quote]When Jacobs doesnt run well its his fault and when Bradshaw doesnt produce its the O-Lines fault

I dont get why people keep thinking that, our O0Line is the reason Walter Peyton wouldnt be able to crack 100 on our team[/quote]

nobody is arguing that the line has held them both back

but Jacobs looked AWFUL last night... thats 3rd and 1 keeps replaying in my mind. Hes not running hard or fast and hes running high. He had like maybe 1 or 2 runs and then that one on the outside on third and long where he almost got hte first. But theres no intensity or consistancy

Jacobs has more fire and pride in trying to fight defenders post play than he does running the ball during the play

+ Reply to Thread