+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]i feel like bj hasnt got a 3rd an first for a loooong time.
    [/quote]</p>

That play had no shot whatsoever. D line was waiting two yards in the offensive backfield. Not on Jacobs at all. It seemed like that handoff took forever. Why would they call a running play that takes that long to execute on 3rd and a foot?</p>[/quote]oh yea i know. im just saying it feels like its been a while since weve seen bj convert short yardage. its predictable and our line always seems to get pushed back. why not have eli dive for the first for once?
    [/quote]

lol u guys are nuts... let jacobs Run and lower his shoulders on a direct line he would of gotten it.

But I agree.. it was a slow play and that if Eli sneaks it, we move the stick
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Oh yea how has nobody mentioned the excellent game that Chris Canty had. That dude was all over the field

And on that note, WTF if our offense wasnt totally anemic we would have had that game in the damned bag. Our D was stellar for 90% of the game, we FINALLY had some run D, and our guys other than the DEs were really puttin in work.

Our Offense was the problem, they kept the defense on the field for waaaaay too long. 10second drives are not what wins games, unless they result in long bomb TDs but thats not the case

Yes, everyone wants to burn Jacobs at the stake but it was our offense as a whole that crapped the bed last nite

Oh and Weatherford is an AMAZING punter, the guys kicks are constantly money[/quote]

yea def the DTs played great. Joseph too.

Na man I really can't call our defense steller. We played a bunch of second stringers and we got lucky that DJax is a punk and that VY threw some garbage picks. We did a great job of containing McCoy - thats about as far of praise as I can give.

That offense shouldn't of scored more than once
    [/quote]OK maybe 'stellar' was a lil much, but they played excellent.

We finally had some run D and it was against one of the best RBs in the game.

Those picks other than the 1 that bounced off the eagles helmet were skill not luck, ya gotta give some credit man.

We still play too much zone for my liking, im a press bump n run kinda guy. I want out DBs smacking their diva WRs in the mouth (think slightly less dirty Cortland Finnegan, LOL)

That offense shouldnt have scored more than once cause we were holdin it down on D, but since our Offense kept coming off the field with short 10-30sec drives our D was out there all damned day.[/quote]

Prince's pick was under thrown and Ross's pick was just a brutal throw right to him which happened in the endzone and he was lucky to stay in bounds. Im saying it just wasn't because our CBs made breaks on the ball, we were lucky VY wa smaking mistakes is my point

but your right about TOP
    [/quote]WOW, you're hating hard body on our D right now.

Those 2 picks were def skill, Prince jumped the route and Ross had tight coverage the whole way down the field into the end zone, I dont know what else you could want from our 2ndary??

We cant pick off EVERY pass man[/quote]
    <u>
    I am hating on them and mind u I defended them last week when dezz was trying to kill them. </u>

Prince didn't jump it, he jumped FOR it. If Young was able to lead instead of under throw it was TD Eagles. He made the play, but again, got lucky that Young couldn't make the throw.

[/quote]and rightly so, we got alex smithed.
    [/quote]

lol its amazing how u can give the defense a pass for yesterday but kill them for SF...

ur nuts

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have a hard time giving the defense credit for balls that they didn't hurry the QB with that were just bad passes.
    [/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">Youre right.... I wish they were just caught by the eagles receivers so they could stick the fork in us earlier in the game....</font></p>[/quote]

u do realize that if a player gets beat, like Prince did on that play that means he DIDNT do a good job

he got lucky cuz young threw a bad ball

don't be a moron, ur already coming off half-twit when it comes to bradshaw

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have a hard time giving the defense credit for balls that they didn't hurry the QB with that were just bad passes.
    [/quote]</P>

Matt..."the defense" isn't just one thing. The D line didn't pressure the QB. That was the root of our entire problem on defense last night. The bottom line is that the secondary made some plays. Three picks is nothing to sneeze at. especially given that the QB had all day to throw.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]“That’s the best thing that they do here is boo,” Jacobs said. “I’m not worried about that. I've been hearing that for seven years.”

“They
    had guys in gaps,” Jacobs said of the Eagles. “I just hit holes. I just
    got the ball and took what they gave me. There was nothing more I could
    have done in there. I went out there and laid it on the line.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Woe is me...

I didn't think we would miss Bradshaw this bad
    </div>[/quote]I gotta admit there were waaaay too many people that were too quick to boo last night, it was pissing me off

WOW, Jacobs needs to toughen up emotionally.* I feel like he dropped that quote while bursting out in tears.* C'mon sen this is NY if you aint doin your job proper we're gonna bust ya balls and thats what the booing is, dont take it personal
    [/quote]
    He will be gone next year and not soon enough for me. Let him go suck and underachieve for someone else. I am done making excuses for this guy and sticking up for him. He is not the same guy he was and it could be because of his age or the fact he took a pay cut or what, I don't know.

I'm glad you at least had fun at the game. Sorry we couldn't pull it. I think that is the 5th or 6th game in a row the Eagles have won at NY. Embarrassing!
    [/quote]When Jacobs doesnt run well its his fault and when Bradshaw doesnt produce its the O-Lines fault

I dont get why people keep thinking that, our O0Line is the reason Walter Peyton wouldnt be able to crack 100 on our team[/quote]

nobody is arguing that the line has held them both back

but Jacobs looked AWFUL last night... thats 3rd and 1 keeps replaying in my mind.* Hes not running hard or fast and hes running high.* He had like maybe 1 or 2 runs and then that one on the outside on third and long where he almost got hte first. But theres no intensity or consistancy
    [/quote]How could you say the guy isnt running hard, cause his stats arent greaT??

Im not blind to the fact that Jacobs isnt what he used to be but the unbridled hate on him and the free pass that Bradshaw gets is ridiculous, I just dont get it. Bradshaw has been blowing dong all season long yet he gets a free pass. Jacobs has a bad game here n there and its like the 2nd coming of the holocaust[/quote]

because tiny LBers are knocking him back one on one constantly...

i dunno how the view was from where u were sitting, but if u got the game DVR'd, go watch it man.* It honestly looks like we're just handing the ball of to a Tight End
    [/quote] U know where I was, 50yd line in the 300s row 11 or so (behind the 1`st down guy)

If you're gonna question views, where did you watch the game from, cause I saw BJ getting stopped by LBs but that was only after he had 2 other guys jumping on him to help stop BJ

And what do ya mean handing the ball off to a TE, he ran like Tebow?? LOL[/quote]

i wasn't being sarcastic, I was actually saying, that not seeing it on TV maybe ur missing it. Theres no way u can go rewatch that game and tlel me JAcobs is running hard all the time or even half the time
    [/quote]No matter where you are, unless youre in the huddle, in the locker room, on the sidelines, or in their head, theres no way to tell if a player is 'playing hard'[/quote]

i couldn't disagree more. Infact, I think any player could think that they are running hard and they may not be.
    [/quote]And I couldnt disagree more[/quote]

I think most of the time performers lie to themselves about laying it all on the field or how well they played.
    [/quote]LOL, I dont even know how to respond to that statement
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Matt..."the defense" isn't just one thing. The D line didn't pressure the QB. That was the root of our entire problem on defense last night. The bottom line is that the secondary made some plays. Three picks is nothing to sneeze at. especially given that the QB had all day to throw.</p>[/quote]

bottom line it wasn't like the coverage was spot on and Prince jumped the WR and made a play on the ball...

If Young throws a good ball its at the very least caught and considering it was DJax, prob a homerun.

My point is that it wasn't like the defense was playing that great, we got breaks.

If a WR is streaking down the field wide open but the QB doesn't see him and throws the ball away, is it good defense or a lucky break?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Youre right.... I wish they were just caught by the eagles receivers so they could stick the fork in us earlier in the game....</FONT></P>

[/quote]

u do realize that if a player gets beat, like Prince did on that play that means he DIDNT do a good job

[/quote]</P>

he put himself in a position to make a play on the ball once it was in the air.
    ALL INTERCEPTIONS are the result of just enough "mistake" from the qb to end up in a defenders hands, unless of course a WR just drops/tips a sure thing.
    I'm not going to discredit our defense for getting 3 picks, when typically the secondaryhas been our weak spot on d. </P>

YES OF COURSE, our pass rush was ****. But 3 INTs on a game where our line was doing nothing, means the corners did the best they could.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Youre right.... I wish they were just caught by the eagles receivers so they could stick the fork in us earlier in the game....</FONT></P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

In order for that play to work the QB would have had to throw the ball 75 yards in the air. It was a good pick. Yes he slipped but he outfought the WR for the ball and thats a very good thing. If it was Will Allen or Kevin Dockery, it would have bounced off their hands and gone for a TD for Philly.</P>

It was a good play for a guy litterally was playing his first play in the NFL.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">Youre right.... I wish they were just caught by the eagles receivers so they could stick the fork in us earlier in the game....</font></p>[/quote]

[/quote] He initially got beat then showed some nice recovery and made a play on the ball, I dont know what else you want

Yea it would be great for our DBs to press their WRs so hard they cant get 5yds down the field
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">Youre right.... I wish they were just caught by the eagles receivers so they could stick the fork in us earlier in the game....</font></p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

he put himself in a position to make a play on the ball once it was in the air.
    ALL INTERCEPTIONS are the result of just enough "mistake" from the qb to end up in a defenders hands, unless of course a WR just drops/tips a sure thing.
    I'm not going to discredit our defense for getting 3 picks, when typically the secondaryhas been our weak spot on d. </p>

YES OF COURSE, our pass rush was ****. But 3 INTs on a game where our line was doing nothing, means the corners did the best they could.</p>[/quote]

Prince got beat... bottom line he lucked out it was a bad ball

He made a nice catch on it... i'll give him that. But in respect to what his responsibility is, he failed. He got bailed out by a bad ball by young.

+ Reply to Thread