+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]You can think what you want lucky or not It was a recovery cause he got beat/slipped at the LOS and made up the lost ground the DJ had on him. If he was a worse DB then he would have been beat but he recoverd AND made a play on the ball, I dont know what else you want[/quote]</p>

he wants shutdown coverage on every down.</p>[/quote]But then they would never throw to our Dbs resulting in no ints then matt would be unhappy

There's no pleasing MMB is there??? LOL[/quote]

i would love it if teams never threw on us
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Bottom line is he got beat at the LOS and recovered cause he knew where the route was developing. Skill over luck my friend[/quote]
    You need to watch the replay to. He didn't get beat at the LOS. ***boy just ran past him. Then he could have been called for illegal contact but wasn't. He was lucky VY didn't throw it farther because that should have been a TD. He shouldn't have even had a chance to make a play on the ball.

It was lucky Kase...lol
    [/quote]They just showed the replay on NFL Primetime and it was damned good coverage, you and matt need to lay off the hatorade. He was almost step by step with him and when the ball was in the air he jumped infront of DJ and made a play You n Matt call it luck, Ill call it skill and a beautiful INT[/quote]</P>

I'm very happy to be on Kase's side on this one. I feel badly that I kicked his *** so badly this weekend.</P>

You guys need to cut the kid some slack. Word is that two weeks ago, he was still limping in practice on that broken foot.</P>

Then he goes out, on his first play ever in the NFL and takes the ball away from Desean Jackson. </P>

Do you guys even have a heart? Or is it just me and Kase?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Bottom line is he got beat at the LOS and recovered cause he knew where the route was developing. Skill over luck my friend[/quote]
    You need to watch the replay to. He didn't get beat at the LOS. ***boy just ran past him. Then he could have been called for illegal contact but wasn't. He was lucky VY didn't throw it farther because that should have been a TD. He shouldn't have even had a chance to make a play on the ball.

It was lucky Kase...lol
    [/quote]They just showed the replay on NFL Primetime and it was damned good coverage, you and matt need to lay off the hatorade. He was almost step by step with him and when the ball was in the air he jumped infront of DJ and made a play

You n Matt call it luck,<font color="#0000FF"> Ill call it skill and a beautiful INT</font>[/quote]
    We both call it the same thing pimp.

Our point is had the ball been thrown where it should have it's 6 points. That is why we are lucky.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]FYI, if neither Vince Wilfork nor Alan Bailey score tonight on MNF it will be first time since wk 14 of 2002 that no Hurricane scores in NFL

That is a pretty crazy stat. Almost a decade. lol
    [/quote]</p>

I'll be watching with great interest the production of many of the Pats tonight. Should be fun for me who has nothing riding....except 5 bucks.</p>[/quote]

If I snake a win tonight - ur bet is ****ed

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Giants defensive players are disgusted today. They met as a defense today and Rolle and Canty say things have to change.

Rolle and Tuck not saying what they really want to say about how they felt about Eagles hitting Eli late, knocking out Ware, DeSean taunting

We got punked...
    [/quote]</P>

im confused by hte context of that 2nd part...what do you mean?
    They are not saying how pissed they are? not saying what should have been done? i dont get it.</P>

[/quote]
    It's what Ohm posted on Twitter. I just think they didn't want to start talking **** and tell everyone what pieces of **** they are. They are trying to be professional I guess. lol
    [/quote]Sometimes dirty business needs to be aired out, but then again that would make these already shaky boards crumble under the pressure and stress Wellington would be calling TC, his staff, and our players ***gots for not going out there on the next play and giving young a blind shot back..... WTF is going on to the mean NYG's that I grew up with[/quote]</P>

lmao...youre probably right.
    goddamn, i would love if after that djax penalty/taunting, someone just went up and cracked him in the back full speed.
    Fine? woooorth itttt....im sure the vets would chip in to pay the tab. I know I would if i were them lol.

There's no fire in football like that anymore.
    Like I said this morning....when TO did that think like 10 years ago where he spiked his TD ball on the dallas star....TWICE...and then Teague planted him on his *** right then and there? I LOVE THAT ****!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It was lucky Kase...lol
    [/quote]They just showed the replay on NFL Primetime and it was damned good coverage, you and matt need to lay off the hatorade. He was almost step by step with him and when the ball was in the air he jumped infront of DJ and made a play You n Matt call it luck, Ill call it skill and a beautiful INT[/quote]</p>

I'm very happy to be on Kase's side on this one. I feel badly that I kicked his *** so badly this weekend.</p>

You guys need to cut the kid some slack. Word is that two weeks ago, he was still limping in practice on that broken foot.</p>

Then he goes out, on his first play ever in the NFL and takes the ball away from Desean Jackson. </p>

Do you guys even have a heart? Or is it just me and Kase?</p>[/quote]
    I am not taking anything away from Prince or the play. You could not dream of a better first play, unless it was a pick 6.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]FYI, if neither Vince Wilfork nor Alan Bailey score tonight on MNF it will be first time since wk 14 of 2002 that no Hurricane scores in NFL

[/quote]</P>

I'll be watching with great interest the production of many of the Pats tonight. Should be fun for me who has nothing riding....except 5 bucks.</P>

[/quote]

If I snake a win tonight - ur bet is ****ed
    [/quote]</P>

If a cow had balls it would be a bull.</P>

And who knew that Pats would pull a MMB and start a WR who was not playing.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

It was lucky Kase...lol
    [/quote]They just showed the replay on NFL Primetime and it was damned good coverage, you and matt need to lay off the hatorade. He was almost step by step with him and when the ball was in the air he jumped infront of DJ and made a play You n Matt call it luck, Ill call it skill and a beautiful INT[/quote]</P>

I'm very happy to be on Kase's side on this one.** I feel badly that I kicked his *** so badly this weekend.</P>

You guys need to cut the kid some slack.* Word is that two weeks ago, he was still limping in practice on that broken foot.*</P>

*Then he goes out, on his first play ever in the NFL and takes the ball away from Desean Jackson.** </P>

Do you guys even have a heart?* Or is it just me and Kase?</P>[/quote]Thanks for rubbing it in buddy, LOL

I dont thinke they realize that he hasnt really been practicing up to full speed for months and the 1st play the kid is in on and they say its all luck and no skill.... How can you hate on that badass gumby (hair) cut that Prince has

I think me you and Pizz are the only ones out there that are reasonable on this one. Kid doesnt play in about a year, 1st play makes a pick on a game changing WR and people say it was all luck..... Cmaaaaaannnnn
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I'll be watching with great interest the production of many of the Pats tonight. Should be fun for me who has nothing riding....except 5 bucks.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, me to. lol I think I am screwed tonight. Hopefully they don't run the ball at all and Brady doesn't throw any passes to Branch. I give myself about a 4% chance of winning tonight.

Also AP has a grade 1 high ankle sprain with some ligament damage. He will be out "at least" 1 game. Sounds pretty awesome to me! Oh well, can't really control injuries.
    [/quote]at least you have chris johnson

It was lucky Kase...lol

I'm very happy to be on Kase's side on this one. I feel badly that I kicked his *** so badly this weekend.</P>

You guys need to cut the kid some slack. Word is that two weeks ago, he was still limping in practice on that broken foot.</P>

Then he goes out, on his first play ever in the NFL and takes the ball away from Desean Jackson. </P>

Do you guys even have a heart? Or is it just me and Kase?</P>

[/quote]</P>

+1</P>

it was very exciting!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread