+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin says blocking was more the culprit of poor running game, not Jacobs. He said tight ends, backs and line must block better.[/quote] Uh oh Matt, you better let TC know he's wrong, LOL[/quote]

Coughlin still refuses to use Scott. Until something changes with his opinion of personel, i'll still say i'm right
    [/quote]</p>

Well he did fumble inside the 10 yard line last night.</p>[/quote]

he was down, that wasn't ruled as a fumble.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love how Kase has turned our argument that we got lucky or weren't lucky on a specific play into me hating and thinkg Prince sucks

Has pappy recruited you for #teamdramatic? Say it ain't so
    [/quote]Same as you turning me saying Prince has skills to he is some mythical creature like a half man half unicorn that runs on luck and rainbows[/quote]

thats not what the point of me saying that was...

the point was he was lucky the ball was under thrown or it would of been ugly, 89 yard TD lucky. Thats why its hard to give props for saying our defense did a good job. Again, this is all about dissecting the defenses overall performance.
    [/quote]
    Well the majority of us see it differently, I dont know what else to tell ya

We saw it as Prince's football IQ and natural skill which caused the pick rather than luck

I guess its a glass half full or half empty kinda situation[/quote]

you moorehead and pizz aren't a majority lol
    [/quote] im the swing vote

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    <DIV class=report>Raiders agreed to terms with DT John Henderson on a two-year, $8 million contract.</DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Owner Al Davis is reportedly wielding more control over his franchise right now than at any time in the recent past, and he's spending money like a dozen drunken sailors on shore leave. Big John emerged as the Raiders' best pure run stopper last season, but it's yet another questionable contract for Oakland. Henderson earned just $1 million last season while missing seven games. <SPAN class=date>Feb 24 - 6:23 PM

i put no stock in Al Davis contract, but just getting literature on big john for u since ur out of touch
    </SPAN></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You know of course that Al Davis is dead...Right?</P>

And was a laughing stock before he died. </P>

Can you say Darius Hayword-Bey?</P>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The hits just keep on coming.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love how Kase has turned our argument that we got lucky or weren't lucky on a specific play into me hating and thinkg Prince sucks

[/quote]Same as you turning me saying Prince has skills to he is some mythical creature like a half man half unicorn that runs on luck and rainbows[/quote]

the point was he was lucky the ball was under thrown or it would of been ugly, 89 yard TD lucky. Thats why its hard to give props for saying our defense did a good job. Again, this is all about dissecting the defenses overall performance.
    [/quote]
    Well the majority of us see it differently, I dont know what else to tell ya

We saw it as Prince's football IQ and natural skill which caused the pick rather than luck

I guess its a glass half full or half empty kinda situation[/quote]even though its underthrown it still shows his ability to zone in on the ball and snatch it. and he tripped. i didnt see to many balls thrown his way after that so he must of had pretty decent coverage for the rest of the game.
    [/quote]

simple question:

If that ball was decently thrown - do you think DJax catches it?

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]you moorehead and pizz aren't a majority lol
    [/quote]
    Dont forget Dezzy Dezz[/quote]
    We all know his opinion doesn't matter when it comes to sports []

He wanted Jeter benched. lol

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    <div class="report">Raiders agreed to terms with DT John Henderson on a two-year, $8 million contract.</div>
    <div class="impact">Owner Al Davis is reportedly wielding more control over his franchise right now than at any time in the recent past, and he's spending money like a dozen drunken sailors on shore leave. Big John emerged as the Raiders' best pure run stopper last season, but it's yet another questionable contract for Oakland. Henderson earned just $1 million last season while missing seven games. <span class="date">Feb 24 - 6:23 PM

i put no stock in Al Davis contract, but just getting literature on big john for u since ur out of touch
    </span></div>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

You know of course that Al Davis is dead...Right?</p>

And was a laughing stock before he died. </p>

Can you say Darius Hayword-Bey?</p>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The hits just keep on coming.</p>

</p>[/quote]

what does that have to do with him being their best run stopper?

That awsn't an Al Davis qoute...

(when pappy types out his laughs, thats another tell when he knows hes wrong)

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin says blocking was more the culprit of poor running game, not
    Jacobs. He said tight ends, backs and line must block better.
    [/quote]

Uh oh Matt, you better let TC know he's wrong, LOL[/quote]
    He is just trying to boost the confidence of his shot worthless RB.

The guy doesn't want to play for our team anymore and it shows on the field.

I know you are the biggest Jacobs supporter of all of us but this guy is not the guy he was and from the looks of it will never get back to it or doesn't care to.

“I just can’t wait to get a true opportunity to get out there and show myself again,” Jacobs said. Nov 4th
    <div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Well Jacobs, have not seen anything yet.
    </div>
    [/quote]
    Id say that he's speaking the truth, we were getting penetrated more than a $5 hooker last nite. Thats the fault of the OL not BJ.

Yes I am one of the biggest BJ supporters (especially when you're driving, LOL) but I realize he's not running like he used to but then agian our line isnt blocking like THEY used to

My biggest knock on Jacobs is that he takes everything personally, peolpe were booing our OC and cursing out Killdrive yet BJ assumed it was purely directed at him which is false. I dunno maybe he just doesnt have the emotional stability to play in NY.... We're a tough bunch to please
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love how Kase has turned our argument that we got lucky or weren't lucky on a specific play into me hating and thinkg Prince sucks

[/quote] Well the majority of us see it differently, I dont know what else to tell ya We saw it as Prince's football IQ and natural skill which caused the pick rather than luck I guess its a glass half full or half empty kinda situation[/quote]even though its underthrown it still shows his ability to zone in on the ball and snatch it. and he tripped. i didnt see to many balls thrown his way after that so he must of had pretty decent coverage for the rest of the game.
    [/quote]

simple question:

If that ball was decently thrown - do you think DJax catches it?
    [/quote]</P>

He threw it as far as he could.</P>

So yes, if VY threw it 10 yards further than he was capable...........</P>

You know you're almost always wrong Matt, but at least you usually make better arguments than this. You're off your game and it makes me sad.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

<p class="DNTEXT">
    “What would be better than the opportunity he’s going to get now?” said
    Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride. “He’s been clamoring for a
    chance.</p>
    <p class="DNTEXT">
    “This is an opportunity. You want to show what you can do,” Gilbride
    continued. “I’m looking forward to seeing the way he plays. I think he’s
    going to respond very well. I’m excited about seeing him play.”</p>
    <p class="DNTEXT">
    <font color="#0000FF">It’s been years since we’ve seen the real Jacobs — or at least what he
    keeps telling us is the real Jacobs.</font> He used to be a dangerous, 6-4,
    260-pound running back with 4.4 speed, one who recorded consecutive
    1,000-yard seasons in 2007-08. But injuries took their toll, as everyone
    always seemed to know they would. He had knee surgery after the 2009
    season and was forced to take a $1.75 million pay cut just to remain
    with the Giants this year.</p>
    <p class="DNTEXT">
    <font color="#0000FF">His decline has been startling: he has just two 100-yard performances
    in his last 36 games. He is almost certain to be cut in March before a
    $500,000 roster bonus kicks in (not to mention a $4.4 million salary in
    2012).</font></p>
    <p class="DNTEXT">
    Jacobs, 29, has always been an angry young man, but with him now on
    pace for just 352 yards this season (42 carries, 126 yards so far),<font color="#0000FF"> he
    looks more like an attitude problem</font>, too.</p>
    <p class="DNTEXT">
    If he blows this opportunity now, no matter how long it lasts, who is
    going to take a chance on a mouthy, aging, injury-prone back with a
    knack for creating negative headlines? Running backs are expendable in
    the NFL. Yes, Jacobs vowed earlier this week to “turn it around” with a
    new attitude after the latest in a string of heart-to-heart talks with
    family members and friends. But if that doesn’t translate into actual
    production, the entire league will see he’s more trouble than he’s
    worth.</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Coughlin says blocking was more the culprit of poor running game, not Jacobs. He said tight ends, backs and line must block better.[/quote] Uh oh Matt, you better let TC know he's wrong, LOL[/quote]

Coughlin still refuses to use Scott. Until something changes with his opinion of personel, i'll still say i'm right
    [/quote]</p>

Well he did fumble inside the 10 yard line last night.</p>[/quote]

he was down, that wasn't ruled as a fumble.
    [/quote]yea he was down, as he went to the sidelined tc mouth got to hold on to the ball or something like that. still this kid is to explosive to be sitting on his ***! were so one dimensional on O its disgusting. both times he touches the ball he gets 10 yards and hes done for the night. what are they doing??

+ Reply to Thread