+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Which is exactly mine, Matt's and Newsday's point that <font color="#0000FF">had the ball not been underthrown it would have been a TD</font> and thus why it was lucky to get the pick. Agree?
    [/quote]
    <font color="#0000FF">Yea if he slipped and it was a perfect pass</font>[/quote]
    Thank you, was that so hard? Geeeeez and that took hours for no reason at all....
    [/quote] Way to take what I said out of context[/quote]
    Done and Done

What did I take out of context? You agreed with me. lol

I see your if and raise you 2 if's.

Verlander received 13 of 28 first-place votes and 280 points in voting
    announced by the Baseball Writers' Association of America. Ellsbury was
    second with 242 points (4 first-place votes, 13 second-place votes). He hit .321 with 32 homers, 105 RBIs, 39 stolen bases and 119 runs
    scored, all career highs. His .928 OPS ranked him in the top 10 in the
    majors.

He became the first Boston player to hit 30 homers and steal 30
    bases in a season and led the major leagues with 364 total bases and 83
    extra-base hits. He was third in the AL with 212 hits, and tied for
    third in runs and doubles.
    In the field, the speedy Ellsbury did not make an error in 394 chances
    last season, the only center fielder in the AL and one of just two in
    the majors who did not make an error while playing at least two-thirds
    of his team's games.

It stands to reason that voters might have been impacted by the
    September collapse of the Red Sox, asking themselves how they could vote
    for a player whose team blew the biggest final-month lead in baseball
    history.

“We all know Verlander’s year was pretty incredible with his
    numbers and he deserves the attention he’s getting,” 2008 AL MVP Dustin
    Pedroia told ESPNBoston.com. “He had an unbelievable season, but in my
    opinion, he pitched 34 games and Ells played 158, so I think if a
    pitcher should win it he should impact, in those 34 games, in an
    extraordinary amount of the time and he did that, no question. But Ells
    impacted a lot more than 34 games for our team.

“But that’s why it’s fun for everybody. Everybody can say,
    ‘pitchers should win it,’ or ‘pitchers shouldn’t win it.’ It’s fun for
    the fans, it’s fun for the media and it’s fun for everybody. But it’s
    pretty difficult to see a guy finish second. It kind of stinks.”

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Which is exactly mine, Matt's and Newsday's point that <font color="#0000FF">had the ball not been underthrown it would have been a TD</font> and thus why it was lucky to get the pick. Agree?
    [/quote]
    <font color="#0000FF">Yea if he slipped and it was a perfect pass</font>[/quote]
    Thank you, was that so hard? Geeeeez and that took hours for no reason at all....
    [/quote] Way to take what I said out of context[/quote]
    Done and Done

What did I take out of context? You agreed with me. lol

I see your if and raise you 2 if's.
    [/quote]
    Yea if he slipped and it was a perfect pass, who knows what would happen

and if Prince didnt slip it wouldnt matter how perfect the ball was thrown

Then again I dont know what happens in alternate universes so I cant tell you guys what would go down, sorry
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

So the punkass diva cindy crosby is gonna hit the ice for the 1st time in about a year. What are the odds one of the Islanders takes a shot at him??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...-with-nfl-olbs

i know its br but its a pretty decent article.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...-with-nfl-olbs

[/quote]Kiwi isnt the typical cover 2 LB but he's done a damned good job so far especially without Boley. And running a cover 2, if Smith goes to Ross' zone shouldnt he pick up the WR??

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

and i hate when ppl say things like "we dont have a tradition of mean streaks, or dirty players, that's not the kind of team we are."</P>

**** that....i dont want the tradition of ****ing losing either.

<FONT color=#0000ff>get*ANGRY* get WINs or get LOST.</FONT></P>[/quote]I ****ing love that man !!![/quote]Right on! It took me this long to even look at the boards today. I think I am going to need therapy because of Desean Jackson last year and last night. The deja vu I experienced on that return almost made me puke. Wtf or where the **** was our team last night. The defense played the majority of the game(36 minutes). Where was the pass rush leading the league in sacks? Only 1 sack? 29 rushing yards and not converting 3rd downs(5/14 35%)--was horrific.....and we still could of won that game.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Verlander received 13 of 28 first-place votes and 280 points in voting announced by the Baseball Writers' Association of America. Ellsbury was second with 242 points (4 first-place votes, 13 second-place votes). He hit .321 with 32 homers, 105 RBIs, 39 stolen bases and 119 runs scored, all career highs. His .928 OPS ranked him in the top 10 in the majors.

He became the first Boston player to hit 30 homers and steal 30 bases in a season and led the major leagues with 364 total bases and 83 extra-base hits. He was third in the AL with 212 hits, and tied for third in runs and doubles. In the field, the speedy Ellsbury did not make an error in 394 chances last season, the only center fielder in the AL and one of just two in the majors who did not make an error while playing at least two-thirds of his team's games.

It stands to reason that voters might have been impacted by the September collapse of the Red Sox, asking themselves how they could vote for a player whose team blew the biggest final-month lead in baseball history.

“We all know Verlander’s year was pretty incredible with his numbers and he deserves the attention he’s getting,” 2008 AL MVP Dustin Pedroia told ESPNBoston.com. “He had an unbelievable season, but in my opinion, he pitched 34 games and Ells played 158, so I think if a pitcher should win it he should impact, in those 34 games, in an extraordinary amount of the time and he did that, no question. But Ells impacted a lot more than 34 games for our team.

“But that’s why it’s fun for everybody. Everybody can say, ‘pitchers should win it,’ or ‘pitchers shouldn’t win it.’ It’s fun for the fans, it’s fun for the media and it’s fun for everybody. But it’s pretty difficult to see a guy finish second. It kind of stinks.”[/quote]</P>

If Papelbon doesn't blow that save and if the Yankees hold a 7 run lead in the 8th inning on the last day of the season, Ellsbury would be the MVP. And who is really to say if Jacoby Ellsbury or Verlander are the MVP?</P>

This is the folly of awards. It could be the MVP, the golden glove, the superbowl MVP, the Hall of Fameetc... It doesn't matter because the awards really don't matter. They are popularity contests of writers who don't play the game and many never have. They don't change or even define what happens on the field. The only thing that matters is what we see on the field. the only thing that matters is the performances we see as we apply our own standards. That is the ultimate reality. That is the ultimate truth.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Could someone please post a bunch of crap on my Facebook page. I am desperate to get the pictures of Daven dancing off my first page.</P>

Anybody?..........Please!!!!!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...-with-nfl-olbs

[/quote]

its a stupid ****in article. Offenses game plan so that they can get matchups with their WRs on LB. What LBs can cover a small fast WRs. Im going to have to rewatch that.

But to say he should have his hand in the ground is stupid, Kiwi has been ballin out at LB.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread