+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

lando, you still trying to get into soccer?? what league do you watch? premier?

Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LMAO!!!!!!!!

[/quote]2nd line, 3rd one in is ridiculous lol
    [/quote]
    Top line last one. CLIMAX lol!
    [/quote]LOL, is that your team this year Lando??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"]lando, you still trying to get into soccer?? what league do you watch? premier?
    [/quote]Lando LOVES this team

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]lando, you still trying to get into soccer?? what league do you watch? premier?
    [/quote]Lando LOVES this team [/quote]</P>

hahahaha...
    I think lando is a Man U fan.

I been trying to get into soccer for awhile, but problem is that they just dont televise it here. I only catch the stuff at a few pubs cuz they have crazy satelite packages that get the channels.
    I chose West Ham United.....but only because I love Green Street Hooligans, and I like bad teams lol. West Ham hasn't won the cup since the mid 70s lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]lando, you still trying to get into soccer?? what league do you watch? premier?
    [/quote]Lando LOVES this team [/quote]</P>

hahahaha...

I been trying to get into soccer for awhile, but problem is that they just dont televise it here. I only catch the stuff at a few pubs cuz they have crazy satelite packages that get the channels.
    I chose West Ham United.....but only because I love Green Street Hooligans, and I like bad teams lol. West Ham hasn't won the cup since the mid 70s lol</P>[/quote]LOL, Man U

Green Street Hooligans is GREAT!!!!

Geeeeeet Ya drinks in, GEEEEEET YA DRINKS IN, GSE UNITED!!!!!!

kate beckinsale, hmm

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Lando LOVES this team [/quote]</p>

hahahaha...

I chose West Ham United.....but only because I love Green Street Hooligans, and I like bad teams lol. West Ham hasn't won the cup since the mid 70s lol</p>[/quote]yea as a fifa guy i like man u as well. i ask because about two weeks ago on a saturday morning espn aired a man u game, forgot who they were playing but it was very entertaining. i was shocked i was enjoying it as much as was. but its always good to broaden the horizon.

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, Man U Green Street Hooligans is GREAT!!!! Geeeeeet Ya drinks in, GEEEEEET YA DRINKS IN, GSE UNITED!!!!!![/quote]</P>

HAHAHAHA i say that all the time and nobody knows wtf im talking about lol.

I watch that movie like once a month it seems.
    I also noticed this weekend that Charlie Hunnam is also one of the main activists in Children of Men. British dude with the long dreads.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]yea as a fifa guy i like man u as well. i ask because about two weeks ago on a saturday morning espn aired a man u game, forgot who they were playing but it was very entertaining. i was shocked i was enjoying it as much as was. but its always good to broaden the horizon.
    [/quote]

Last game i saw on tv was Man U vs. FC Barcelona....european cup or something? that was over the spring I think.
    And nope, I still play as West Ham U in fifa. lol....I only have Fifa 11, didnt get the last one.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, Man U Green Street Hooligans is GREAT!!!! Geeeeeet Ya drinks in, GEEEEEET YA DRINKS IN, GSE UNITED!!!!!![/quote]</P>

HAHAHAHA i say that all the time and nobody knows wtf im talking about lol.

I watch that movie like once a month it seems.
    I also noticed this weekend that Charlie Hunnam is also one of the main activists in Children of Men. British dude with the long dreads.</P>[/quote]And he's Jax Teller which is excellent

Oh snap, new Sons 2nite!!!!

+ Reply to Thread