+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<p class="DNBYLINE">“We got punched in the mouth and we didn’t do anything about it,” said defensive tackle Chris Canty. “I think our response, or lack thereof, was embarrassing.”</p><p class="DNBYLINE">“We’re
    too calm out there,” Rolle said. “Football is not a game for you to be
    calm. It’s a game of attitude. It’s a game of passion. It’s a game of
    emotion. At the end of the day, you play within the rules, but you don’t
    take (crap) from nobody.</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">“You don’t want to do anything foolish, you don’t want to do anything
    stupid,” Rolle said. “But I think there’s a way for you to send a
    message and still stay between the lines. That’s something we didn’t
    see.</div><p class="DNBYLINE"></p>
    <p class="DNBYLINE">
    “At the end of the day we have to put our foot down. We have to make it
    to the point where teams fear us, where receivers fear coming across
    the middle, where we’re a feared opponent.”</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">“I don’t know what’s going to change and I don’t know how it’s going to
    change,” Rolle said. “But in order for us to be where we want to go,
    things are definitely going to have to change.”
    <p class="DNBYLINE">
    “To be quite frank, there’s enough talk. There needs to be more doing,”
    Canty added. “Show me. Guys said what needed to be said. The fruits of
    that have to come this week.”</p><p class="DNBYLINE">At the end of the day there’s a way of you getting your point across
    between those white lines, if you understand what I’m saying. There’s
    ins and outs of a way for you to get your point across to let them know,
    you, there’s no punks on this team. You know, you not gonna cheap shot
    my quarterback and think you gonna get away with it, at the end of the
    day. You know, and I like DeSean Jackson. You know, DeSean Jackson is my
    boy. But had I known that he did what he did during that game, I would
    have did everything in my power to wipe his *** out. Without a doubt.
    </p>

(snip)</p>

At the end of the day, when you see that number 26 jersey on there on
    the football field, he’s gonna give you all that he’s got. I’m not
    gonna always be right, and I’m not gonna always be perfect, but I’m give
    you everything I got, and you better believe that dawg is gonna be
    there every Sunday.</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

I told you yesterday Rolle is the guy that tries to get everyone fired up. I love his honesty and you know he's a fighter. I love the guy.
    </div>

Also, why do we have this letdown against the Eagles of all teams and VY. They should have been foaming at the mouth to get to them. Especially after last year, then we let them come in our building and do it again!!!
    </div>[/quote]

action &gt; talk

maybe, just maybe, this was the punch in mouth that wil lwake them up. They realized they've been insulted beyond football players, they were just stepped on as men quite frankly
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">If
    Antrel Rolle saw DeSean Jackson flip the ball at Perry Fewell, he said
    "I would have did everything in my power to whack his *** out."</span></h6>

</p>

rolle seems to be all talk to me.
    </p>[/quote]

hes playing really good for us

and i'll buy into this, but it better be significant emotion out there out of him or else im crossing over to Dezz's side on this. It better show, these proclamations are too serious

[img]http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=128390cmf/EXP=1323204142/**http%3A//media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/thesideshow/tuna.jpg[/img]

Carlos Rafael stands next to the 881-pound tuna caught by his fishing crew. Rafael and his crew were using nets to catch bottom-dwellers when they
    inadvertently snagged the giant tuna. However, federal fishery
    enforcement agents took control of the behemoth when the boat returned
    to port. The reason for the seizure was procedural: While Rafael had the
    appropriate permits, fishermen are only allowed to catch tuna with a
    rod and reel. Rafael is denied the mother of all fish stories, the federal
    impoundment of his catch also means he's probably losing out on a giant
    payday. A 754-pound tuna recently sold for nearly $396,000.

****!!!!

i hope u guys aren't posting cuz ur reading that sopranos **** i posted

im on page 4.... i got no work done...

they always said this guy who wrote it was an artistic genius and it was sometimes over looked because of the basis hes writing about a NJ mob. Alot of **** is making alot more sense to me. I have to go back and watch the whole show now

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <p class="DNBYLINE">“We got punched in the mouth and we didn’t do anything about it,” said defensive tackle Chris Canty. “I think our response, or lack thereof, was embarrassing.”</p>
    <p class="DNBYLINE"><u>“We’re too calm out there,” Rolle said. “Football is not a game for you to be calm. It’s a game of attitude. It’s a game of passion. It’s a game of emotion. At the end of the day, you play within the rules, but you don’t take (crap) from nobody.</u></p>
    <div style="border: medium none; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); overflow: hidden; text-decoration: none;"><u>“You don’t want to do anything foolish, you don’t want to do anything stupid,” Rolle said. “But I think there’s a way for you to send a message and still stay between the lines. That’s something we didn’t see.</u></div>
    <p class="DNBYLINE"><u>“At the end of the day we have to put our foot down. We have to make it to the point where teams fear us, where receivers fear coming across the middle, where we’re a feared opponent.”</u></p>
    <div style="border: medium none; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); overflow: hidden; text-decoration: none;">“I don’t know what’s going to change and I don’t know how it’s going to change,” Rolle said. “But in order for us to be where we want to go, things are definitely going to have to change.”
    <p class="DNBYLINE">“To be quite frank, there’s enough talk. There needs to be more doing,” Canty added. “Show me. Guys said what needed to be said. The fruits of that have to come this week.”</p>
    <p class="DNBYLINE">At the end of the day there’s a way of you getting your point across between those white lines, if you understand what I’m saying. There’s ins and outs of a way for you to get your point across to let them know, you, there’s no punks on this team. You know, you not gonna cheap shot my quarterback and think you gonna get away with it, at the end of the day. You know, and I like DeSean Jackson. You know, DeSean Jackson is my boy. But had I known that he did what he did during that game, I would have did everything in my power to wipe his *** out. Without a doubt. </p>

(snip)</p>

At the end of the day, when you see that number 26 jersey on there on the football field, he’s gonna give you all that he’s got. I’m not gonna always be right, and I’m not gonna always be perfect, but I’m give you everything I got, and you better believe that dawg is gonna be there every Sunday.</p>
    <div style="border: medium none; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); overflow: hidden; text-decoration: none;">

I told you yesterday Rolle is the guy that tries to get everyone fired up. I love his honesty and you know he's a fighter. I love the guy.
    </div>

Also, why do we have this letdown against the Eagles of all teams and VY. They should have been foaming at the mouth to get to them. Especially after last year, then we let them come in our building and do it again!!!
    </div>

[/quote]Then stop slapping players on the helmet after a big play. talk ****, get in people faces rolle! he sounds like a BIG hypocrite, i NEVER seen him get in anybodies face! and corey should of grabbed desean by the faskmask and bullrush his tiny *** after he tossed the ball to fewell. these guys sound exactly like the eagles after they lost to us, crying and whining. get your **** together!
    [/quote]</p>

Stop hating on my football team.</p>[/quote]im not hating, im frustrated. even after they lost to the redskins rolle said "ohhh we didnt have intensity today". its opening day, what kind of cop out is that?? hes a good player, but nut up or shut up

Former New York Giants
    defensive end and single-season sack record holder Michael Strahan
    turned 40 on Monday and his pals at "Fox NFL Sunday" gave him an
    accurate, odontalgic birthday cake to celebrate.</p>
    <center id="yui_3_4_1_1_1322006116252_571"></center>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <p class="DNBYLINE">“We got punched in the mouth and we didn’t do anything about it,” said defensive tackle Chris Canty. “I think our response, or lack thereof, was embarrassing.”</p>
    <p class="DNBYLINE"><u>“We’re too calm out there,” Rolle said. “Football is not a game for you to be calm. It’s a game of attitude. It’s a game of passion. It’s a game of emotion. At the end of the day, you play within the rules, but you don’t take (crap) from nobody.</u></p>
    <div style="border: medium none; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); overflow: hidden; text-decoration: none;"><u>“You don’t want to do anything foolish, you don’t want to do anything stupid,” Rolle said. “But I think there’s a way for you to send a message and still stay between the lines. That’s something we didn’t see.</u></div>
    <p class="DNBYLINE"><u>“At the end of the day we have to put our foot down. We have to make it to the point where teams fear us, where receivers fear coming across the middle, where we’re a feared opponent.”</u></p>
    <div style="border: medium none; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); overflow: hidden; text-decoration: none;">“I don’t know what’s going to change and I don’t know how it’s going to change,” Rolle said. “But in order for us to be where we want to go, things are definitely going to have to change.”
    <p class="DNBYLINE">“To be quite frank, there’s enough talk. There needs to be more doing,” Canty added. “Show me. Guys said what needed to be said. The fruits of that have to come this week.”</p>
    <p class="DNBYLINE">At the end of the day there’s a way of you getting your point across between those white lines, if you understand what I’m saying. There’s ins and outs of a way for you to get your point across to let them know, you, there’s no punks on this team. You know, you not gonna cheap shot my quarterback and think you gonna get away with it, at the end of the day. You know, and I like DeSean Jackson. You know, DeSean Jackson is my boy.* But had I known that he did what he did during that game, I would have did everything in my power to wipe his *** out.* Without a doubt. </p>

(snip)</p>

At the end of the day, when you see that number 26 jersey on there on the football field, he’s gonna give you all that he’s got. I’m not gonna always be right, and I’m not gonna always be perfect, but I’m give you everything I got, and you better believe that dawg is gonna be there every Sunday.</p>
    <div style="border: medium none; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); overflow: hidden; text-decoration: none;">

</div>

</div>

[/quote]Then stop slapping players on the helmet after a big play. talk ****, get in people faces rolle! he sounds like a BIG hypocrite, i NEVER seen him get in anybodies face! and corey should of grabbed desean by the faskmask* and bullrush his tiny *** after he tossed the ball to fewell. these guys sound exactly like the eagles after they lost to us, crying and whining. get your **** together!
    [/quote]</p>

Stop hating on my football team.</p>[/quote]im not hating, im frustrated. even after they lost to the redskins rolle said "ohhh we didnt have intensity today". its opening day, what kind of cop out is that?? hes a good player, but nut up or shut up
    [/quote]
    Rolle has been playing good this season so he should be getting a pass from you guys

IMO I dont mind guys that talk some smack rather than just rolling over and being 'vanilla'. They're humans too, they can get a little emotional and show how they feel
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <p class="DNBYLINE">At the end of the day there’s a way of you getting your point across between those white lines, if you understand what I’m saying. There’s ins and outs of a way for you to get your point across to let them know, you, there’s no punks on this team. You know, you not gonna cheap shot my quarterback and think you gonna get away with it, at the end of the day. You know, and I like DeSean Jackson. You know, DeSean Jackson is my boy. But had I known that he did what he did during that game, I would have did everything in my power to wipe his *** out. Without a doubt. </p>

(snip)</p>

</div>

</div>

[/quote]Then stop slapping players on the helmet after a big play. talk ****, get in people faces rolle! he sounds like a BIG hypocrite, i NEVER seen him get in anybodies face! and corey should of grabbed desean by the faskmask and bullrush his tiny *** after he tossed the ball to fewell. these guys sound exactly like the eagles after they lost to us, crying and whining. get your **** together!
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    Rolle has been playing good this season so he should be getting a pass from you guys

IMO I dont mind guys that talk some smack rather than just rolling over and being 'vanilla'. They're humans too, they can get a little emotional and show how they feel[/quote]

rolles been invaluable for us this year

i love the fact that hes saying this passion BUT it better be backed up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <p class="DNBYLINE">At the end of the day there’s a way of you getting your point across between those white lines, if you understand what I’m saying. There’s ins and outs of a way for you to get your point across to let them know, you, there’s no punks on this team. You know, you not gonna cheap shot my quarterback and think you gonna get away with it, at the end of the day. You know, and I like DeSean Jackson. You know, DeSean Jackson is my boy.* But had I known that he did what he did during that game, I would have did everything in my power to wipe his *** out.* Without a doubt. </p>

(snip)</p>

</div>

</div>

[/quote]Then stop slapping players on the helmet after a big play. talk ****, get in people faces rolle! he sounds like a BIG hypocrite, i NEVER seen him get in anybodies face! and corey should of grabbed desean by the faskmask* and bullrush his tiny *** after he tossed the ball to fewell. these guys sound exactly like the eagles after they lost to us, crying and whining. get your **** together!
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

IMO I dont mind guys that talk some smack rather than just rolling over and being 'vanilla'. They're humans too, they can get a little emotional and show how they feel[/quote]

[/quote] Rolle and Boley have been our most physical football players out there this year and Im pretty sure rolle has been playing in a Corner rolle since we were thin on corners. He backs up the talk all the time when hesout there. We Need To Rush The Qb Better..

[quote user="Lemay92"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

(snip)</p>

</div>

</div>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] Rolle and Boley have been our most physical football players out there this year and Im pretty sure rolle has been playing in a Corner rolle since we were thin on corners. He backs up the talk all the time when hesout there. We Need To Rush The Qb Better..[/quote]

yea but the quotes today go beyond play - it was about not being punked. We let Eli get hit, let them celebrate hurting Ware, and let them throw the ball at Fewell's head. Forget the football game, they failed with the emotion as men.

Can u imagine what would of happened if this was LT's Giants? Im pretty sure DJax's career would of been ended

+ Reply to Thread