+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]rex subs in brunrll to light fire under sanchez.
    [/quote]</p>

dont know what youre talking about...but...

If he did put in BRUNELL, it would be a waste of time for Rex to try to change Sanchez. YA CANT FIX SUCKING!</p>[/quote]its in the paper. i know theres no news in snookie land besides people, cosmopolitan, elle magazines, and mtv news. they still have mtv news right?
    [/quote]

hey so whats the deal with our bet, are u really gonna give me tickets instead?
    [/quote]yea if thats what you want.
    [/quote]

well i'll def go to GB if ur willing to give me up
    [/quote]sure, pm me your address.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

If he did put in BRUNELL, it would be a waste of time for Rex to try to change Sanchez. YA CANT FIX SUCKING!</p>[/quote]its in the paper. i know theres no news in snookie land besides people, cosmopolitan, elle magazines, and mtv news. they still have mtv news right?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]You will get to meet my powerlifting buddy-Big Lou. I'm talking really big lou--650 plus pound bencher.

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Dezz you get a solid in my book for hooking MMB up. []

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]If that's the case, we gotta tailgate Matt.
    [/quote]

HAHA no doubt
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Dezz you get a solid in my book for hooking MMB up. []

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]honestly i was just going to send you two tickets before i even told you and surprise you, but i didnt want you getting pissed or anything cause the deal was for a 100
    [/quote]

well your sending me two tickets which is worth more than 100. I mean u said u'd rather do that then pay 100 so whatever u want to do. But my buddy is coming in that weekend and wants to go to a game so you just gotta let me know what u wanna do. Because if u'd rather just pay the hundo I gotta hop on tickets
    [/quote]yea sure, pm your address

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

before I do that, you realize Blondie isn't a hooker AND doesn't live in Long Island right?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]you might get Pizz'd again and not even see me.

[/quote]</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando-Nice win Sunday. I bet our game was a lot closer than you thought it would end up? lol.
    [/quote]
    It was scary, I thought I was done. Thanks, I think...lol
    [/quote]</p>

I told you it was 50/50. Were you sweating when BJGE got a carry on the 1 yard line at the end of the game?</p>

You were lucky, but thats the way it goes. You will be dealt with by FTU in the end.</p>[/quote]
    Ohhhh maaaaaaaan was I. I looked at my wife and said you have got to be kidding me. Great job by the Cheifs D Line. Also had Edleman not ran that punt back I would have lost to. I got very lucky! lol

1 week at a time MH. If I am lucky enough to play your team in the playoffs we will go from there. That being said you might get Pizz'd again and not even see me.

GO BLONDIE!!!

[/quote]

oh i forgot to mention --- blondie wnated me to point out to u that she scored more than u this week

#ouch
    [/quote]
    Tell Blondie she can thank the person who drafted her team for that. She can also thank that person for all the wins.
    [/quote]
    A) she can thank herself, i went off her draft lists

B) she still would of beat u last week

C) The trade made her an extra 10.2 points last week

I actually hope she loses out cuz I want u first round. Then just like I ge tno credit for injuries last year, you'll get none for this year....

[/quote]
    A) Hmmmm, funny she would put this as her FF comments "this isnt even fun...<font color="#0000FF"> matt is never drafting a team for me again</font> lol"

B) Every team in the league would have beat me last week so that is not saying much

C) I hope that trade allows her to beat MH like you said. It would be great.

I didn't have any injuries this year Matt. Last week was my first time and I still got the W. I had a crappy draft decision with my first pick. Lucky the rest of my draft and GM skills allowed me to hang in there while having that scrub on my team. AP might play this week anyway.

+ Reply to Thread