+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Lando/Anyone?--Is Deion Branch's hammy ok, is he going to play this week?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]rex subs in brunrll to light fire under sanchez.
    [/quote]</p>

dont know what youre talking about...but...

If he did put in BRUNELL, it would be a waste of time for Rex to try to change Sanchez. YA CANT FIX SUCKING!</p>[/quote]its in the paper. i know theres no news in snookie land besides people, cosmopolitan, elle magazines, and mtv news. they still have mtv news right?
    [/quote]

hey so whats the deal with our bet, are u really gonna give me tickets instead?
    [/quote]yea if thats what you want.
    [/quote]

well i'll def go to GB if ur willing to give me up
    [/quote]sure, pm me your address.
    [/quote]

before I do that, you realize Blondie isn't a hooker AND doesn't live in Long Island right?
    [/quote]lol send it slut

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

If he did put in BRUNELL, it would be a waste of time for Rex to try to change Sanchez. YA CANT FIX SUCKING!</p>[/quote]its in the paper. i know theres no news in snookie land besides people, cosmopolitan, elle magazines, and mtv news. they still have mtv news right?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

before I do that, you realize Blondie isn't a hooker AND doesn't live in Long Island right?
    [/quote]Don't worry matt. If she ends up missing, I';m asking questions.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando/Anyone?--Is Deion Branch's hammy ok, is he going to play this week?
    [/quote]
    He'll play. He came back in the game and was fine. I think it just got tight on him.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    and i guess we are experiencing the plot to "FLIP THE SWITCH"
    [/quote]</P>

One way to know Dezzz and I are not the same person, is that the only tickets I'd give you for free, are tickets to see Nickelback.
    Oh who am I kidding, I'd profit off that ****.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando/Anyone?--Is Deion Branch's hammy ok, is he going to play this week?
    [/quote]
    He'll play. He came back in the game and was fine. I think it just got tight on him.
    [/quote]You have not steered me wrong yet---I'm going with your prediction.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    and i guess we are experiencing the plot to "FLIP THE SWITCH"
    [/quote]</p>

One way to know Dezzz and I are not the same person, is that the only tickets I'd give you for free, are tickets to see Nickelback.
    Oh who am I kidding, I'd profit off that ****.</p>[/quote]Btw Missing the nickelback sig

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Guy's. Lt is out---

Oh, i dont know if I told you guys this!
    Over the spring, some local radio station was giving away Nickelback tickets or something. I dont listen to the radio really, but my coworker mentioned it, so I went on their website to find out details cuz i had an idea.
    It was one of these things where you call in, answer a question, and youre put in a group of ppl who "qualify" for the tickets later on. Well, I won the first round thing on the air.
    I didnt end up winning, but i really wanted to, because when they do the whole announcement thing, I thought it would be funny to accept the tickets, and take a lighter out of my pocket and burn them right there in front of everyone. lol
    best publicity stunt ever lol.....well, that and I love pissing ppl off lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Don't worry matt. If she ends up missing, I';m asking questions.
    [/quote]missing? amanda loves me, no clorophorme required.

+ Reply to Thread