+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Texans placed Matt Schaub (foot) on injured reserve, ending his season.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Oh, i dont know if I told you guys this!
    Over the spring, some local radio station was giving away Nickelback tickets or something. I dont listen to the radio really, but my coworker mentioned it, so I went on their website to find out details cuz i had an idea.
    It was one of these things where you call in, answer a question, and youre put in a group of ppl who "qualify" for the tickets later on. Well, I won the first round thing on the air.
    I didnt end up winning, but i really wanted to, because when they do the whole announcement thing, I thought it would be funny to accept the tickets, and take a lighter out of my pocket and burn them right there in front of everyone. lol
    best publicity stunt ever lol.....well, that and I love pissing ppl off lol[/quote]lol

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]rex subs in brunrll to light fire under sanchez.
    [/quote]</p>

dont know what youre talking about...but...

If he did put in BRUNELL, it would be a waste of time for Rex to try to change Sanchez. YA CANT FIX SUCKING!</p>[/quote]its in the paper. i know theres no news in snookie land besides people, cosmopolitan, elle magazines, and mtv news. they still have mtv news right?
    [/quote]

hey so whats the deal with our bet, are u really gonna give me tickets instead?
    [/quote]yea if thats what you want.
    [/quote]

well i'll def go to GB if ur willing to give me up
    [/quote]You will get to meet my powerlifting buddy-Big Lou. I'm talking really big lou--650 plus pound bencher.
    [/quote]

tell him i do that **** in my sleep

no serious, i can only do that when im dreaming
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando-Nice win Sunday. I bet our game was a lot closer than you thought it would end up? lol.
    [/quote]
    It was scary, I thought I was done. Thanks, I think...lol
    [/quote]</p>

I told you it was 50/50. Were you sweating when BJGE got a carry on the 1 yard line at the end of the game?</p>

You were lucky, but thats the way it goes. You will be dealt with by FTU in the end.</p>[/quote]
    Ohhhh maaaaaaaan was I. I looked at my wife and said you have got to be kidding me. Great job by the Cheifs D Line. Also had Edleman not ran that punt back I would have lost to. I got very lucky! lol

1 week at a time MH. If I am lucky enough to play your team in the playoffs we will go from there. That being said you might get Pizz'd again and not even see me.

GO BLONDIE!!!

[/quote]

oh i forgot to mention --- blondie wnated me to point out to u that she scored more than u this week

#ouch
    [/quote]
    Tell Blondie she can thank the person who drafted her team for that. She can also thank that person for all the wins.
    [/quote]
    A) she can thank herself, i went off her draft lists

B) she still would of beat u last week

C) The trade made her an extra 10.2 points last week

I actually hope she loses out cuz I want u first round. Then just like I ge tno credit for injuries last year, you'll get none for this year....

[/quote]
    A) Hmmmm, funny she would put this as her FF comments "this isnt even fun...<font color="#0000FF"> matt is never drafting a team for me again</font> lol"

B) Every team in the league would have beat me last week so that is not saying much

C) I hope that trade allows her to beat MH like you said. It would be great.

I didn't have any injuries this year Matt. Last week was my first time and I still got the W. I had a crappy draft decision with my first pick. Lucky the rest of my draft and GM skills allowed me to hang in there while having that scrub on my team. AP might play this week anyway.
    [/quote]

and that thoroughly changed from right after the draft when you guys all said i drafted her a better team than i did myself and when she said it sucks becuase if she does good everyone will think it was me and not her

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    and i guess we are experiencing the plot to "FLIP THE SWITCH"
    [/quote]</p>

One way to know Dezzz and I are not the same person, is that the only tickets I'd give you for free, are tickets to see Nickelback.
    Oh who am I kidding, I'd profit off that ****.</p>[/quote]'

if beating ur man meat because u got concert tickets is what u consider profiting off of it, then yea - u would be a millionaire

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Texans placed Matt Schaub (foot) on injured reserve, ending his season.[/quote]that sucks. i kind of like houston.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Texans placed Matt Schaub (foot) on injured reserve, ending his season.[/quote]that sucks. i kind of like houston.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Oh, i dont know if I told you guys this!
    Over the spring, some local radio station was <font size="6">giving away Nickelback tickets</font> or something. I dont listen to the radio really, but my coworker mentioned it, <font size="6">so I went on their website to find out detail</font>s cuz i had an idea.
    It was one of these things where you call in, answer a question, and youre put in a group of ppl who "qualify" for the tickets later on. Well, I won the first round thing on the air.
    I didnt end up winning, but i really wanted to, because when they do the whole announcement thing, I thought it would be funny to accept the tickets, and take a lighter out of my pocket and burn them right there in front of everyone. lol
    best publicity stunt ever lol.....well, that and I love pissing ppl off lol[/quote]

the defense rests its case

"I donít take nothing back I said about the fans," Jacobs said. "I donít think I said anything bad about them."</p>

"We go out there and we play hard and do whatever we got to do. Itís
    up to them whether or not that they want to boo. And thatís what they
    do. So thatís what we got cheering for us. No, I donít take anything
    back I said about not caring because at the end of the day, weíre out
    there as a team and it seems like we are playing at home and weíre out
    there by ourselves as well versus playing on the road. We just gotta
    stick together as a team and whatever comes with the territory as far as
    boos and thatís what they wanna do, thatís what they do." </p>ďTheyíre great when youíre up Ö and they kick you when youíre down,Ē

ďI am misunderstood by a lot of people," he later said. "But thatís just life. Thatís just the way things go.Ē</p>

Jacobs is averaging just three yards per carry (90 carries for 274
    yards) and three touchdowns this season. As a team, the Giants rank last
    in the league in yards per carry (3.2).</p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

"I donít take nothing back I said about the fans," Jacobs said. "I donít think I said anything bad about them."</p>

"We go out there and we play hard and do whatever we got to do. Itís
    up to them whether or not that they want to boo. And thatís what they
    do. So thatís what we got cheering for us. No, I donít take anything
    back I said about not caring because at the end of the day, weíre out
    there as a team and it seems like we are playing at home and weíre out
    there by ourselves as well versus playing on the road. We just gotta
    stick together as a team and whatever comes with the territory as far as
    boos and thatís what they wanna do, thatís what they do." </p>ďTheyíre great when youíre up Ö and they kick you when youíre down,Ē

ď<u>I am misunderstood by a lot of people,"</u> he later said. "But thatís just life. Thatís just the way things go.Ē</p>

Jacobs is averaging just three yards per carry (90 carries for 274
    yards) and three touchdowns this season. As a team, the Giants rank last
    in the league in yards per carry (3.2).</p>[/quote]yea we thought you were a good running back.....

+ Reply to Thread