+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    the defense rests its case
    [/quote]</P>

#youreghey</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<div class="report">

Coach Chan Gailey admitted that he doesn't know if Fred Jackson (calf) will be back this season.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little
    calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good,
    and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have
    to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a
    tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature job back
    for the foreseeable future.
    </div>

the mayham guy. never seen this one. lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbTSsJ558Fw

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Coach Chan Gailey admitted that he doesn't know if Fred Jackson (calf) will be back this season.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good, and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature job back for the foreseeable future. </DIV>[/quote] guess I should pick up BJ

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Coach Chan Gailey admitted that he doesn't know if Fred Jackson (calf) will be back this season.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good, and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature job back for the foreseeable future. </DIV>

[/quote] guess I should pick up BJ[/quote]</P>

yea im seein if Spiller is out there in my league. </P>

yup, im taking him. prob wont start him against the jets...but he's been productive with his limited carries so its prob a good move.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Coach Chan Gailey admitted that he doesn't know if Fred Jackson (calf) will be back this season.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good, and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature job back for the foreseeable future. </div>

[/quote] guess I should pick up BJ[/quote]</p>

yea im seein if Spiller is out there in my league. </p>

yup, im taking him. prob wont start him against the jets...but he's been productive with his limited carries so its prob a good move.</p>[/quote]

i hope he ****in EXPLODES

I have had him buried on my bench all year in my big money league just incase of keeper status cuz Fjax is in contract year.. Hopfully it pays off
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Texans placed Matt Schaub (foot) on injured reserve, ending his season.[/quote]that sucks. i kind of like houston.
    [/quote]

i sent u my addres by the way
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

<DIV class=impact>Yikes. What was originally thought to be a little calf bruise is apparently much more severe than that. "Fred's not good, and I know he'll miss this one," Gailey said Wednesday. "Then we'll have to decide what happens from there." It sounds like Jackson may have a tear in his calf. C.J. Spiller will get a crack at the feature job back for the foreseeable future. </DIV>

yup, im taking him. prob wont start him against the jets...but he's been productive with his limited carries so its prob a good move.</P>[/quote]FJ been my second best player...grabbed Spiller this morning here's his chance

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Texans placed Matt Schaub (foot) on injured reserve, ending his season.[/quote]that sucks. i kind of like houston.
    [/quote]

i sent u my addres by the way
    [/quote]ok ill send them today.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

yup, im taking him. prob wont start him against the jets...but he's been productive with his limited carries so its prob a good move.</P>[/quote]

i hope he ****in EXPLODES

I have had him buried on my bench all year in my big money league just incase of keeper status cuz Fjax is in contract year.. Hopfully it pays off
    [/quote]tough start against the jets

+ Reply to Thread