+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"]Well hating and or critisingplayersaround here seems normal to me....its mesage board for opions and debate what fun would it be without all this...why on earth would anyone let any of this **** get to them.......What would we had done without all the eli hate/love around here.....I don't fall in love with many players I root for them while they are here...I don't ikemouthy players and I have said this many times in the past....That being said I doubt I'd ever boo at a game kind of counter productive....I do my fair share of *****ing aftera bad gametho[/quote]

well yea youre right...it's the internet....ppl are MUCH more likely to ***** and moan and complain on the internet then they would in person. everyone knows that.</P>

[/quote] I'm being a wise *** JP should have put it in red I guess.... tagf has been the way it is since I have been cominghere if anything its gotten worst...and I'm just as much a part of the problem as anyone ....I do try to be strait up when I post...but I do have my failings when I'm pissed...</P>

BJ has his when he is pissed....he uses the media .....end of the day there are repercussions in either format no mater who you are or what you do.....your gonna be judged</P>

anyway Jp didn't mean to be an ***</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

youve been around long enough to know running your mouth to the media becomes a distraction.

[/quote]</p>

Whatd he say!!?!?!? i want to know!!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

It was nothing. Simms suggested on Inside the NFL that Peyton would not allow the Colts to draft Luck. Phil thought about it, realized he shouldn't have said that, and being the man that he is, he called peyton personally and apologize. Peyton supposedly told Phil that he didn't even know he said it.</p>

I'm not sure what Dez thinks I was supposed to be upset about there.</p>[/quote]cause you responded " you mess with phil, you mess with mh."

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"]Well hating and or critisingplayersaround here seems normal to me....its mesage board for opions and debate what fun would it be without all this...why on earth would anyone let any of this **** get to them.......What would we had done without all the eli hate/love around here.....I don't fall in love with many players I root for them while they are here...I don't ikemouthy players and I have said this many times in the past....That being said I doubt I'd ever boo at a game kind of counter productive....I do my fair share of *****ing aftera bad gametho[/quote]

well yea youre right...it's the internet....ppl are MUCH more likely to ***** and moan and complain on the internet then they would in person. everyone knows that.</P>

[/quote] I'm being a wise *** JP should have put it in red I guess.... tagf has been the way it is since I have been cominghere if anything its gotten worst...and I'm just as much a part of the problem as anyone ....I do try to be strait up when I post...but I do have my failings when I'm pissed...</P>

BJ has his when he is pissed....he uses the media .....end of the day there are repercussions in either format no mater who you are or what you do.....your gonna be judged</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol...whatever man....we share the same feelings, so its all good.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like jacobs too but he needs to shut the **** up with this war of the fans.

The fact that he thinks the team shouldn't of been booed after the let downs we've had is like denial

[/quote]</p>

Why on earth do you care what he says in the media? I will never get you guys who place such a high importance on that.</p>

[/quote]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

youve been around long enough to know running your mouth to the media becomes a distraction.

[/quote]</p>

Distracting to who? The fans? Who gives a ****.</p>

<u>I promise you, you will not find one of BJ's teammates who agrees with you.</u></p>

None of this effects anything that happens on the field. </p>

If the O line gives BJ a little room to get some momentum to make plays he will succeed. If they don't, he won't. Nothing thats said in the media will change that.</p>

For 7 years..this has always been true. And he's become the 5th all time Giants rusher as a product.</p>[/quote]how would you know?

and i think it does have an effect. watch how loud giants fans will boo the next home game if bj fails to produce. all because he opened his mouth. bj wears his emotions on his sleeve, you can see hes frustrated out there and more booing will only add to it. ill never boo him though, breaking the light in dallas hell always have a place in my heart.

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"]Well hating and or critisingplayersaround here seems normal to me....its mesage board for opions and debate what fun would it be without all this...why on earth would anyone let any of this **** get to them.......What would we had done without all the eli hate/love around here.....I don't fall in love with many players I root for them while they are here...I don't ikemouthy players and I have said this many times in the past....That being said I doubt I'd ever boo at a game kind of counter productive....I do my fair share of *****ing aftera bad gametho[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol...whatever man....we share the same feelings, so its all good.</P>[/quote] cool man....maybe to clean it upa little or make worstthose who hate BJ are no different for those whowould hate on another player but theyshouldunderstand both sides ofa givenstance... and how they are making some feel...you don't like it when I hate on your player... I don't like it when you hate on mine...sandbox stuff really... but its whatmakes this place what it is....playground

One of the two new allegations of child sexual abuse against former Penn
    State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky was made by a family member,
    Sandusky's attorney Joe Amendola said, according to The Patriot-News of
    Harrisburg.

Someone just kill this guy.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

[/quote]</P>

Whatd he say!!?!?!? i want to know!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was nothing. Simms suggested on Inside the NFL that Peyton would not allow the Colts to draft Luck. Phil thought about it, realized he shouldn't have said that, and being the man that he is, he called peyton personally and apologize. Peyton supposedly told Phil that he didn't even know he said it.</P>

I'm not sure what Dez thinks I was supposed to be upset about there.</P>

[/quote]cause you responded " you mess with phil, you mess with mh."
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah.....that was a joke. Obviously Dez.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Looks like Beatty might be out this week.

He underwent eye surgery due to a detached retina(ouch).
    ugh...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like jacobs too but he needs to shut the **** up with this war of the fans.

The fact that he thinks the team shouldn't of been booed after the let downs we've had is like denial

[/quote]</p>

Why on earth do you care what he says in the media? I will never get you guys who place such a high importance on that.</p>

[/quote]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

[/quote]</p>

Distracting to who? The fans? Who gives a ****.</p>

I promise you, you will not find one of BJ's teammates who agrees with you.</p>

None of this effects anything that happens on the field. </p>

If the O line gives BJ a little room to get some momentum to make plays he will succeed. If they don't, he won't. Nothing thats said in the media will change that.</p>

For 7 years..this has always been true. And he's become the 5th all time Giants rusher as a product.</p>[/quote]

im not upset with him talking to the media, im annoyed that he takes shots at the people that cheer him on and buy his jerseys and showhim love.

Like the crowd booing, really doesn't happen unless deserved in most cases - could we at least agree to that? Like your suppose to be smoe big tough guy trying to fight people after every play. Like have some tougher skin. Why are u even addressing the fans, u guys have failed miserably since 07. Granted a Superbowl lasts forever, but 4 years of the same self destruction has mounted with the fans.

If they give us an OUNCE of good we cheer. christ man, he had like a 3 yard gain at one point btu it was probably his second hardest run of the night and he got cheers. Granted its NY and fans are typically ignorant but your almost biting the hand that feeds you.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Why on earth do you care what he says in the media?** I will never get you guys who place such a high importance on that.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Distracting to who?**** The fans?****** Who gives a ****.</p>

I promise you, you will not find one of BJ's teammates who agrees with you.</p>

None of this effects anything that happens on the field.** </p>

If the O line gives BJ a little room to get some momentum to make plays he will succeed.* If they don't, he won't.* Nothing thats said in the media will change that.</p>

For 7 years..this has always been true.* And he's become the 5th all time Giants rusher as a product.</p>[/quote]

im not upset with him talking to the media, im annoyed that he takes shots at the people that cheer him on and buy his jerseys and showhim love.

Like the crowd booing, really doesn't happen unless deserved in most cases - could we at least agree to that?* Like your suppose to be smoe big tough guy trying to fight people after every play.* Like have some tougher skin.* Why are u even addressing the fans, u guys have failed miserably since 07.* Granted a Superbowl lasts forever, but 4 years of the same self destruction has mounted with the fans.*

If they give us an OUNCE of good we cheer.* christ man, he had like a 3 yard gain at one point btu it was probably his second hardest run of the night and he got cheers.* Granted its NY and fans are typically ignorant but your almost biting the hand that feeds you.
    [/quote]

Do you think the players that have been here as long as him view it the same as we do? Like, do they see it as a collapse every year? or do they just see it as straight up losing?
    I'll never claim to be as competitive as a professional athlete, but....the most frustrating thing to see as a fan is complete underachieving. And that's what our team has been since 07. Classic Underachievers
    I just dont know if the players get it since they probably all think they are the ****
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread