+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i like jacobs too but he needs to shut the **** up with this war of the fans.

The fact that he thinks the team shouldn't of been booed after the let downs we've had is like denial

[/quote]</P>

Why on earth do you care what he says in the media? I will never get you guys who place such a high importance on that.</P>

[/quote]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

youve been around long enough to know running your mouth to the media becomes a distraction.

[/quote]</P>

Distracting to who? The fans? Who gives a ****.</P>

I promise you, you will not find one of BJ's teammates who agrees with you.</P>

None of this effects anything that happens on the field. </P>

If the O line gives BJ a little room to get some momentum to make plays he will succeed. If they don't, he won't. Nothing thats said in the media will change that.</P>

For 7 years..this has always been true. And he's become the 5th all time Giants rusher as a product.</P>

[/quote]

im not upset with him talking to the media, im annoyed that he takes shots at the people that cheer him on and buy his jerseys and showhim love.

Like the crowd booing, really doesn't happen unless deserved in most cases - could we at least agree to that? Like your suppose to be smoe big tough guy trying to fight people after every play. Like have some tougher skin. Why are u even addressing the fans, u guys have failed miserably since 07. Granted a Superbowl lasts forever, but 4 years of the same self destruction has mounted with the fans.

If they give us an OUNCE of good we cheer. christ man, he had like a 3 yard gain at one point btu it was probably his second hardest run of the night and he got cheers. Granted its NY and fans are typically ignorant but your almost biting the hand that feeds you.
    [/quote] Do you think the players that have been here as long as him view it the same as we do? Like, do they see it as a collapse every year? or do they just see it as straight up losing? I'll never claim to be as competitive as a professional athlete, but....the most frustrating thing to see as a fan is complete underachieving. And that's what our team has been since 07. Classic Underachievers I just dont know if the players get it since they probably all think they are the ****[/quote]</P>

There definitely apatten happening here....as for theplayers like IsaidI don't fall in love with many butthereare somethatI have highly respect... Sam Madison, Mike S couple of the latest...This guys get payed to entertain us fans and get payed well they are doing for the money not cause they love me....Its the owners job to keep us interested by giving us a quality football team to watch...and that's measured by wins pretty much....</P>

we all know they win orlose as a team...every singleplayer in the nfl has shortcomings every single team like wise...What makes the difference is how well they over come or mesh together And the coach playsa big part in it...knowing his players and getting the best combinations out there...I'm a guilty as the next fan when comes to pointing my finger at one player or onecoach when I'm upset over a poor showing...and I vent here...when I calm down I realize it isfar more complicated then that....</P>

I tend to like players whokeep their mouth shut..I mean BJ is getting paid what 4 mil or so to play football not to run his mouth ..If this is a real team in all senses of the word they have wonder about their failures over the last few seasons....And you would think they would learn for it, be more prepared game in and game out...yet we keep seeing this ****...Something is off here man and has beenfor long while...And for meit starts with the leadership they are ones who have to figure this **** out it just doesn't seem to be happening ..IMO....</P>

Its like watching a movie that sucks your gonna do one of two things ***** about it orturn the ****ing thingoff I'd probably do both...Us die hards we hang inthere but the casual fan they turn it off and jump on the next bandwagonand management don't want that...changes will be coming ...this movie isgetting old and I've seen before..</P>

sorry for the rant</P>

Monday night against all oddsI'll be looking for awin from our boys...Lights ...cameras...ACTION!!!</P>

</P>

Did I mention I had to plow snow today.... Ihate plowing snow! </P>

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone !!</P>

byron</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

youve been around long enough to know running your mouth to the media becomes a distraction.

[/quote]</p>

Whatd he say!!?!?!? i want to know!!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

It was nothing. Simms suggested on Inside the NFL that Peyton would not allow the Colts to draft Luck. Phil thought about it, realized he shouldn't have said that, and being the man that he is, he called peyton personally and apologize. Peyton supposedly told Phil that he didn't even know he said it.</p>

I'm not sure what Dez thinks I was supposed to be upset about there.</p>

[/quote]cause you responded " you mess with phil, you mess with mh."
    [/quote]</p>

Yeah.....that was a joke. Obviously Dez.</p>[/quote]and then you felt the need to defend phil as a great qb and then you and matt went into eli vs sims. regardless of anything you say, an off the field comment was made and it effected you in some way. thats undeniable

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]werent you upset with what peyton said to simms the other week...........

[/quote]</P>

Whatd he say!!?!?!? i want to know!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was nothing. Simms suggested on Inside the NFL that Peyton would not allow the Colts to draft Luck. Phil thought about it, realized he shouldn't have said that, and being the man that he is, he called peyton personally and apologize. Peyton supposedly told Phil that he didn't even know he said it.</P>

I'm not sure what Dez thinks I was supposed to be upset about there.</P>

[/quote]cause you responded " you mess with phil, you mess with mh."
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah.....that was a joke. Obviously Dez.</P>

[/quote]and then you felt the need to defend phil as a great qb and then you and matt went into eli vs sims. regardless of anything you say, an off the field comment was made and it effected you in some way. thats undeniable
    [/quote]</P>

I love me some Eli/Phil debate!! lol

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

work feels so pointless today

[quote user="dezzzR"]work feels so pointless today
    [/quote]</P>

lol i've been here for 2 hours now, and all I've done is notarize a document for someone.....
    I sent someone to get me coffee also....but i dont think that counts as me doing anything...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

From todays Newsday

"Hey Brandon Jacobs this is NY, if the turkey was too dry Id boo my mom"
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

how much of a scumbag is suh....

[quote user="dezzzR"]how much of a scumbag is suh....
    [/quote]</P>

he is a piece of **** among men...a true scumbag....that doesnt even begin to describe it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

he is a piece of **** among men...a true scumbag....that doesnt even begin to describe it.</p>[/quote]His excuse made him seem like an even bigger POS. Its on camera, plain as day, just admit it, apologize and get to the suspension

Stomping on someone is one of the dirtiest things (after eye gouges and fingers going in the 'exit only' area) LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

he is a piece of **** among men...a true scumbag....that doesnt even begin to describe it.</P>

[/quote]His excuse made him seem like an even bigger POS. Its on camera, plain as day, just admit it, apologize and get to the suspension

Stomping on someone is one of the dirtiest things (after eye gouges and fingers going in the 'exit only' area) LOL
    [/quote]</P>

worst part is, he's continuously dirty. how many times a game does the guy twist a guys helmet?! or push someones neck back with their facemask?!</P>

im starting to think he's just not good, but appears that way due to the cheating and dirty play</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread