+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You think DeSean Jackson is done in Philly?
    [/quote]most likely

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The former child prostitute who claimed she was forced to engage in sexual activity with Lawrence Taylor wants payback -- and now she's teaming up with Gloria Allred to sue the pants off the NFL Hall of Famer.

18-year-old Christina Fierro was
    16 at the time she met up with Taylor in a Holiday Inn outside NYC back
    in 2010. Fierro claims she was forced into the encounter by a violent
    pimp.

Taylor insisted he never raped Fierro -- claiming he
    simply masturbated into a condom. Taylor was eventually convicted of one
    count of patronizing a prostitute and one count of sexual misconduct.

Fierro
    and Allred are all set to hold a news conference before the lawsuit is
    filed...
    [/quote]Good luck with that. His ex-wife isn't getting proper support checks, LT's not doing exceptionally well. If they get a verdict, good luck executing any judgements they obtain.

I don't think this is going to go anywhere. Lt's attorney's will attack Christina's credibility in court. She'll look like swiss cheese they will poke so many holes in her.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What are your predictions for tonite?

I think we can move the ball on NO's defense. I think we are going to see the holes in the middle of our defense tonite also. Brees is going to attack early and often. Unlike last week, some sort of pass rush or pressure packages would be nice of NYG to use.
    [/quote]

the thing that scares me is that Breez hit us up with 3 step drops all day last time we played and unless you are superman, you are not getting to the QB
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Good Morning!! This drunk blonde comes up to me at our tailgate last week before the Eagle game and offers me $20 for some liquor. She's slurring and I told her she can have a beer and it's no charge. She persists for the liqour, it was tough convincing her that we had no liquor. After pleading with me, she say's "c'mon, I'm Phil Simms daughter. Now, looking at her, there was a significant resemblance to Phil. After talking to her about her dad & the 86-90 teams, phil collinsworth etc, she showed me phone pics of chris and his baby, Phil and her mom. Later on that night--her friend came over and said Deidre wanted me to show you her driver liscense so you would know she was not lying. Sure enough, it was phil's daughter.
    [/quote]
    You should have held her ransom for a meet and greet with MH and Phil.
    [/quote]</P>

Yes he should have!!!!</P>

BTW...another nail biter for LT tonight. Hopw he wins but ONLY if its due to the Giants defense going off on Brees.</P>

Have a feeling he might win for other reasons.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]awful fantasy weekend in all my top leagues

only a Giants victory can cure this hurt in my bones
    [/quote]
    No good in your other leagues either?
    [/quote]

na bad coaching moves all over...

Steve Johnson being the one that made the difference

i made the joke that his TD celebration wasn't for plax, it was for me pulling him out of my lineup

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Tom Brady ****ing *** raped me AGAIN! 86 points in the 2 games I played Pats. The last TD to Gronk might have been the nail in the coffin. We would almost be tied right now if he threw that to anyone else. The Eagles D is just horrible. DeSean dropping 2 TD passes didn't help either. Vince should have been over 40 points.

The Eagles coaches were fighting on the sidelines. It's so great to see them just collapse.

What do you think my chances are tonight? I am down 10.50 with Graham and Kasay against Colston.
    [/quote]</P>

I actually liked your chances better last Monday. I think its 40/60 against. Colston might kill you. But it should be close and big fun for us outside observers. Even with my loss, I still have a shot at the #2 seed. I have tie breakers with point totals.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The former child prostitute who claimed she was forced to engage in sexual activity with Lawrence Taylor wants payback -- and now she's teaming up with Gloria Allred to sue the pants off the NFL Hall of Famer.

18-year-old Christina Fierro was
    16 at the time she met up with Taylor in a Holiday Inn outside NYC back
    in 2010. Fierro claims she was forced into the encounter by a violent
    pimp.

Taylor insisted he never raped Fierro -- claiming he
    simply masturbated into a condom. Taylor was eventually convicted of one
    count of patronizing a prostitute and one count of sexual misconduct.

Fierro
    and Allred are all set to hold a news conference before the lawsuit is
    filed...
    [/quote]Good luck with that. His ex-wife isn't getting proper support checks, LT's not doing exceptionally well. If they get a verdict, good luck executing any judgements they obtain.

I don't think this is going to go anywhere. Lt's attorney's will attack Christina's credibility in court. She'll look like swiss cheese they will poke so many holes in her.
    [/quote]

kind of like her previous job where all her holes were poked

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The former child prostitute who claimed she was forced to engage in sexual activity with Lawrence Taylor wants payback -- and now she's teaming up with Gloria Allred to sue the pants off the NFL Hall of Famer.

18-year-old Christina Fierro was 16 at the time she met up with Taylor in a Holiday Inn outside NYC back in 2010. Fierro claims she was forced into the encounter by a violent pimp.

Taylor insisted he never raped Fierro -- claiming he simply masturbated into a condom. Taylor was eventually convicted of one count of patronizing a prostitute and one count of sexual misconduct.

Fierro and Allred are all set to hold a news conference before the lawsuit is filed...
    [/quote]</P>

Gloria Alred is one of the most horrific human beings on the planet. I remember her as far back as the Morton Downey JR. show back in the mid 80's.</P>

She's a pathetic opportunist.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You think DeSean Jackson is done in Philly?
    [/quote]

probably

how bad was he? He dropped like 3 TDs

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What are your predictions for tonite?

I think we can move the ball on NO's defense. I think we are going to see the holes in the middle of our defense tonite also. Brees is going to attack early and often. Unlike last week, some sort of pass rush or pressure packages would be nice of NYG to use.
    [/quote]

the thing that scares me is that Breez hit us up with 3 step drops all day last time we played and unless you are superman, you are not getting to the QB
    [/quote]I know-you can't pass rush or blitz that with sucess.

+ Reply to Thread