+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think DeSean Jackson is done in Philly?
    [/quote]

probably

how bad was he? He dropped like 3 TDs
    [/quote]</P>

If Stevie had caught that pass at the end and had taken it in for a TD I would have had a shot tonight. That was a rediculous drop.</P>

BTW...it looks like Matt is 0-2 and I'm only glorious week away from my $5 bucks.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Good Morning!! This drunk blonde comes up to me at our tailgate last week before the Eagle game and offers me $20 for some liquor. She's slurring and I told her she can have a beer and it's no charge. She persists for the liqour, it was tough convincing her that we had no liquor. After pleading with me, she say's "c'mon, I'm Phil Simms daughter. Now, looking at her, there was a significant resemblance to Phil. After talking to her about her dad &amp; the 86-90 teams, phil collinsworth etc, she showed me phone pics of chris and his baby, Phil and her mom. Later on that night--her friend came over and said Deidre wanted me to show you her driver liscense so you would know she was not lying. Sure enough, it was phil's daughter.
    [/quote]
    You should have held her ransom for a meet and greet with MH and Phil.
    [/quote]</p>

Yes he should have!!!!</p>

BTW...another nail biter for LT tonight. Hopw he wins but ONLY if its due to the Giants defense going off on Brees.</p>

Have a feeling he might win for other reasons.</p>[/quote]Lt's team sucks. Not holding breath on this one.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You think DeSean Jackson is done in Philly?
    [/quote]

probably

[/quote]</p>

If Stevie had caught that pass at the end and had taken it in for a TD I would have had a shot tonight. That was a rediculous drop.</p>

BTW...it looks like Matt is 0-2 and I'm only glorious week away from my $5 bucks.</p>[/quote]

this was my wildcard week.. next week is in the bag
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Tom Brady ****ing *** raped me AGAIN! 86 points in the 2 games I played Pats. The last TD to Gronk might have been the nail in the coffin. We would almost be tied right now if he threw that to anyone else. The Eagles D is just horrible. DeSean dropping 2 TD passes didn't help either. Vince should have been over 40 points.

The Eagles coaches were fighting on the sidelines. It's so great to see them just collapse.

What do you think my chances are tonight? I am down 10.50 with Graham and Kasay against Colston.
    [/quote]</p>

I actually liked your chances better last Monday. I think its 40/60 against. Colston might kill you. But it should be close and big fun for us outside observers. Even with my loss, I still have a shot at the #2 seed. I have tie breakers with point totals.</p>[/quote]
    I felt the exact opposite. I think that Webby might be able to shut down Colston where Graham is going to be running wild in the middle of the field. Plus if we can hold them to some FG's that will help me to. I really hope the Giants win but I don't see it happening. I don't want the double whammy tonight.

[/quote]

probably

[/quote]
    Yeah, he is ****ing terrible. Personally he cost VY about 20 points. I really could have used those points. I hate that guy, I didn't think I could hate him more than I already do but no, I was wrong.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Tom Brady ****ing *** raped me AGAIN! 86 points in the 2 games I played Pats. The last TD to Gronk might have been the nail in the coffin. We would almost be tied right now if he threw that to anyone else. The Eagles D is just horrible. DeSean dropping 2 TD passes didn't help either. Vince should have been over 40 points.

The Eagles coaches were fighting on the sidelines. It's so great to see them just collapse.

What do you think my chances are tonight? I am down 10.50 with Graham and Kasay against Colston.
    [/quote]</P>

I actually liked your chances better last Monday. I think its 40/60 against. Colston might kill you. But it should be close and big fun for us outside observers. Even with my loss, I still have a shot at the #2 seed. I have tie breakers with point totals.</P>

[/quote]
    I felt the exact opposite. I think that Webby might be able to shut down Colston where Graham is going to be running wild in the middle of the field. Plus if we can hold them to some FG's that will help me to. I really hope the Giants win but I don't see it happening. I don't want the double whammy tonight.
    [/quote]</P>

So you have the kicker and Graham and he has Colston, plus he has a 10 point lead or so...right?</P>

Thats as close as it gets. I would expect Rolle to be on Graham all day.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The former child prostitute who claimed she was forced to engage in sexual activity with Lawrence Taylor wants payback -- and now she's teaming up with Gloria Allred to sue the pants off the NFL Hall of Famer.

18-year-old Christina Fierro was
    16 at the time she met up with Taylor in a Holiday Inn outside NYC back
    in 2010. Fierro claims she was forced into the encounter by a violent
    pimp.

Taylor insisted he never raped Fierro -- claiming he
    simply masturbated into a condom. Taylor was eventually convicted of one
    count of patronizing a prostitute and one count of sexual misconduct.

Fierro
    and Allred are all set to hold a news conference before the lawsuit is
    filed...
    [/quote]shes not going to win. any reasonable judge would see it for what it is and throw it out. a girl looking for publicity. a public statement about hooking? some people would gladly eat **** just to be on tv. pretty pathetic imo.

but LT, you bought a hook to jack off in a condom?? come on brotha.......

Heard on NFL Sirius that Miami was cutting Rosenfels so Houston could pick him up. He's actually better than Leinart.</P>

Thats a really good move for Houston if it happens.</P>

[/quote]</p>

I actually liked your chances better last Monday. I think its 40/60 against. Colston might kill you. But it should be close and big fun for us outside observers. Even with my loss, I still have a shot at the #2 seed. I have tie breakers with point totals.</p>[/quote]

the irony of blondie beating you because of the trade you made with her is too funny for me to ignore

#crowforlando #crowforBIGB
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]i dont know lando, i wouldnt rely on any of our corners. way to inconsistent.

+ Reply to Thread