+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]got an inside tidbit from "MY SOURCE":

Giants had a FLATTTT week of practice and everybody seems down.

this has Packers gaeme from last year written all over it
    [/quote]</p>

Don't worry, Eli will get the 7 points he needs to beat you.</p>

And I'm not surprised at all. The team is sick of TC and he is not able to motivate them. I'm telling you...<font color="#0000FF">he should have been dumped after the '09 season.</font></p>[/quote]
    Byron has been saying the same thing.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

And I'm not surprised at all. The team is sick of TC and he is not able to motivate them. I'm telling you...he should have been dumped after the '09 season.</p>[/quote]

i think that was more on the defensive side of the ball

Saints will score in the 40s and we'll be in bed at half time

im totally exhaled about this game now
    [/quote]
    Well that's ****ing great. What does that say about next week?

[quote user="patsrule666"]Whats up clowns? Nice come from behind win for you guys a couple weeks back. You guys have your hands full the next few weeks...[/quote]Your not kidding our schedule is insane. The pat's came right back after our game!

[quote user="patsrule666"]Whats up clowns? Nice come from behind win for you guys a couple weeks back. You guys have your hands full the next few weeks...[/quote]Your not kidding our schedule is insane. The pat's came right back after our game!

Oh yeah, not sure if you guys remember, but i was talking about a nice deal that could have landed some nice stuff..

Well, the deal is done.. I was able to obtain a couple original AP Wire Photos that were taken during the 53 and 54 seasons at the old Polo Grounds and one of them is a sweet shot of Gifford going up for the ball. These bad boys are getting harder and harder to come by these days...

My suggestion would be to give them to MH because, well because he is as old as the photos.lol. And as you may or may not recall, he is in the printing business and i would think that he would appreciate the road these have traveled to get here...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Who is this chick Stephanie Ruzicka on FB. I know she's a poster but does anyone know her screen name?[/quote]
    I'm not sure but she runs ALOT
    [/quote] Runs her mouth ?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]got an inside tidbit from "MY SOURCE":

[/quote]Oh man/.....these *******s make me stay up till 11:30 and be tired the next day to watch them lose.
    [/quote]

this is the season

we have to win
    [/quote]Do you mean this season, because playoff's have not happened in a while?
    [/quote]

I mean i think we're screwed for the season

Im going to figure that Dallas will go 2-2 over the next 4 games with losses to us and philly and wins over TB and Zona. That will put them at 9-6, 2-3 division, 7-4 in conference

Figure if we go 3-2 with wins over Wash, Dal, and Jets and losses to GB and NO that will put us at 9-6, 3-2 div, 5-6 conference

Then we would have to play week 17 and its all on the line, win and in. Can't say i'm too excited about the idea of having to win 4 straight to get in and beating Dallas twice

IF we can win tonight, that means we go 4-1 over the next 5.

10-5, 3-2 div, 6-5 in conference.

Actually it just doesn't matter. Either way it would come down to week 17 and us needing to win and way u dice it...

We're going to need to sweep Dallas, beat the skins, and Jets and hope that the Eagles beat the boys
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Whats up clowns?[/quote]
    It's going to be close tonight. I thought you were not going to adjust your line up. Thanks for ****ing with me there. lol

That last Brady TD to Gronk might have been the death blow for me.

Why does Brady seem to do his best work against me? lol
    [/quote]Dude, you have no idea how close i came to not being able to adjust it. I think it went through at 12:59 and i started trying at noon.I am rocking a brand new laptop right now because of that..If i do my job properly from here on out, i should be a contender for the title..The Pats schedule throughout our playoffs is saweeeet..

[quote user="patsrule666"]Whats up clowns? Nice come from behind win for you guys a couple weeks back. You guys have your hands full the next few weeks...[/quote]

hey pats EMail me - i gotta ask u something

mattmeyernj@gmail.com

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

And I'm not surprised at all. The team is sick of TC and he is not able to motivate them. I'm telling you...<font color="#0000FF">he should have been dumped after the '09 season.</font></p>[/quote]
    Byron has been saying the same thing.
    [/quote]

hindsight was 20/20. The injuries KILLED our defense and we just werne't able to compete - especially with the schedule

+ Reply to Thread