+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli had 406 yards last night.

Darel Scott-Now I see why they were reluctant to set him loose. He needs to work on ball protection.
    [/quote]

he does, but he isn't going to get that work in practice. He needs some NFL live hits to adjust

and honestly the only time we bring him out is on a direct snaps on a big 3rd down?

Like WTF?!
    [/quote]Unfair plays to properly assess his ability and poor playcalling....or does it mean that Gilbride thinks he's super fast and can handle it? or does it mean Gildbrides an idiot?
    [/quote]

i'm aboard the idiot train when it comes to Gilbride. He tries to be too cute for his own good some times while the rest of the game his only focus on running an even amount of run and pass plays.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]according to espn saints coverted for a first down ALMOST EVERY PLAY. lmao
    [/quote]

still okay with the coaching?
    [/quote]i like tc running the show, clearly i havnt been ok with fewell
    [/quote]</p>

I'm over it.
    Don't get me wrong...I like Tom Coughlin, but he lost this team so long ago that we are barely competitive anymore going into the second half of the season.
    How aggravating is it, that it's PREDICTABLE to know EXACTLY what our team is going to do after week 8?!?! It's like CLOCKWORK!!!</p>[/quote]i hold the player just as accountable as the coaches. especially after last night. no heart whatsoever. have some ****ing pride.
    [/quote]

well right there, that leads to the head coach. At the end of the day its the HC's responsibility to make sure they are ready to play. They weren't. Welcome to the reality of the fact that TC has to go

This team time and time again is weak minded. </P>

Call it whatever you want, when the going get's tough, the Giants get going. In the other direction. </P>

Coaching is an issue, Mara should have cleaned house after the 09 debacle. </P>

And time for the dead weight on this team to be shown the door, we have alot of guys just collecting a check. </P>

I will try to stay positive, but it is clear, and it has been the same story the past few years, when November hits, this team is thinking about the off-season. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate to say it - looks like "MY SOURCE" was spot on again
    [/quote]</p>

Well if you listened to our coach, he said they were "well prepared".</p>

This coaching staff is a complete failure. At what point is our ownership actually going to hold our leadership accountable?</p>

They failed over the past 2 years. And I don't want any retreads. I don't want Gruden or Cowher. I want a young innovative coach who isn't so blindly loyal to his assistants that he allows mediocrity to flourish like TC has here.</p>

I would also like a HC who doesn't just carry a reputation as a disciplinarian. I want a coach who fields a team that actually PLAYS with discipline. Which this team hasn't done for years.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm with you on every point. In the offseason when we were discussing HC options, i also said i dont want either of those guys. I want a young guy to run this team, and NOT lose theirmotivation and attentionevery season. </p>

[/quote]and reese goes blameless? reese had just as much of a part in choosing our dcs as much as coughlin.
    [/quote]

Reece was handed a coach who won a superbowl in his first year on the job. Reece deserves props for us for having the talent out there after all the injuries we suffered. I don't know the process of who picks the DCs. I dont know if Reece had more to do with it or Coughlin did. Either way it was a bad call. But coordinating had nothing to do with last night. Guys weren't a<u>ggressive, leaving people wide open in man, not reacting in zone, not tackling, not hits on QB, nobody winning one on one bvattles.</u>

Again, this team is unprepared
    [/quote] i think theres plenty of blame to go around. to dump it all in tcs lap is very unfair imo. fewell is just as responsible as tc is with everything you just mentioned.
    [/quote]</p>

overall, yes, the blame goes on TC. We've put it off for over 2 years now.
    Guess what Dezzz....this D had problems before Fewell got here, you have such a hard-on of hate for him, it's weird.
    <u>Why cant you just accept that our coaching has brought up a bunch of underachievers for the past 3-4 seasons??</u></p>[/quote]i assure you i had just as much hate for sheridan. not sure what you mean. draft?

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate to say it - looks like "MY SOURCE" was spot on again
    [/quote]</p>

This coaching staff is a complete failure. At what point is our ownership actually going to hold our leadership accountable?</p>

They failed over the past 2 years. And I don't want any retreads. I don't want Gruden or Cowher. I want a young innovative coach who isn't so blindly loyal to his assistants that he allows mediocrity to flourish like TC has here.</p>

I would also like a HC who doesn't just carry a reputation as a disciplinarian. I want a coach who fields a team that actually PLAYS with discipline. Which this team hasn't done for years.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm with you on every point. In the offseason when we were discussing HC options, i also said i dont want either of those guys. I want a young guy to run this team, and NOT lose theirmotivation and attentionevery season. </p>

[/quote]and reese goes blameless? reese had just as much of a part in choosing our dcs as much as coughlin.
    [/quote]

Reece was handed a coach who won a superbowl in his first year on the job. Reece deserves props for us for having the talent out there after all the injuries we suffered. I don't know the process of who picks the DCs. I dont know if Reece had more to do with it or Coughlin did. Either way it was a bad call. But coordinating had nothing to do with last night. Guys weren't a<u>ggressive, leaving people wide open in man, not reacting in zone, not tackling, not hits on QB, nobody winning one on one bvattles.</u>

[/quote] i think theres plenty of blame to go around. to dump it all in tcs lap is very unfair imo. fewell is just as responsible as tc is with everything you just mentioned.
    [/quote]</p>

Guess what Dezzz....this D had problems before Fewell got here, you have such a hard-on of hate for him, it's weird.
    <u>Why cant you just accept that our coaching has brought up a bunch of underachievers for the past 3-4 seasons??</u></p>[/quote]i assure you i had just as much hate for sheridan. not sure what you mean. draft?
    [/quote]

na hes saying that talent has been here and we've underacheived for 4 years. Not 1 playoff win? Disgracful

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]according to espn saints coverted for a first down ALMOST EVERY PLAY. lmao
    [/quote]

still okay with the coaching?
    [/quote]i like tc running the show, clearly i havnt been ok with fewell
    [/quote]</p>

I'm over it.
    Don't get me wrong...I like Tom Coughlin, but he lost this team so long ago that we are barely competitive anymore going into the second half of the season.
    How aggravating is it, that it's PREDICTABLE to know EXACTLY what our team is going to do after week 8?!?! It's like CLOCKWORK!!!</p>[/quote]This year our difficult 2nd part schedule does not help any, but it is bizarre to me how a team that does so well in the first half of the season collapses in the last half of the season.

I would like to see solid evidenced variables (injuries, etc) that could explain our 2nd half demises. I don't think the reason for our collapse is tangible like that or something that we can support on paper....it's insane.

Ugh too much unhappy Jameson last night...... This morning sucks, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]heard Rolle's mission tonight is to destroy Graham
    [/quote]
    Well that sure worked out well. lol

BTW, thank you Morehead.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I would also like a HC who doesn't just carry a reputation as a disciplinarian. I want a coach who fields a team that actually PLAYS with discipline. Which this team hasn't done for years.</p>[/quote]
    Even if we make the playoffs and make a deep run I still think we need a new coach. That being said I don't think he can get this team ready to win the last 4 games let alone any of them the way we are playing now. It is embarrassing to watch this and it hurts. Next week will be worse I'm sure.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Well if you listened to our coach, he said they were "well prepared".</P>

This coaching staff is a complete failure. At what point is our ownership actually going to hold our leadership accountable?</P>

They failed over the past 2 years. And I don't want any retreads. I don't want Gruden or Cowher. I want a young innovative coach who isn't so blindly loyal to his assistants that he allows mediocrity to flourish like TC has here.</P>

I would also like a HC who doesn't just carry a reputation as a disciplinarian. I want a coach who fields a team that actually PLAYS with discipline. Which this team hasn't done for years.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm with you on every point. In the offseason when we were discussing HC options, i also said i dont want either of those guys. I want a young guy to run this team, and NOT lose theirmotivation and attentionevery season. </P>

[/quote]

Reece was handed a coach who won a superbowl in his first year on the job. Reece deserves props for us for having the talent out there after all the injuries we suffered. I don't know the process of who picks the DCs. I dont know if Reece had more to do with it or Coughlin did. Either way it was a bad call. But coordinating had nothing to do with last night. Guys weren't a<U>ggressive, leaving people wide open in man, not reacting in zone, not tackling, not hits on QB, nobody winning one on one bvattles.</U>

[/quote]</P>

<U>Why cant you just accept that our coaching has brought up a bunch of underachievers for the past 3-4 seasons??</U></P>

[/quote]i assure you i had just as much hate for sheridan. not sure what you mean. draft?
    [/quote]

na hes saying that talent has been here and we've underacheived for 4 years. Not 1 playoff win? Disgracful
    [/quote]</P>

precisely.
    over this 4 year period, i've been reluctant to blame coaching...it's hard to when you won a superbowl with the guy.
    But let's be honest. WE KNOW we have talent on our team....and it's so clear to me now that we are performing at a low level, with a high level of talent.
    THAT'S the coaching....hard to deny anymore.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread