+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Oh man, the boards are burning to the ground right now..... I think I should just go into each individual thread and call everyone ******* and to suck it up!!!!!

This is pissing me off..... Too hungover for this ****, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]according to espn saints coverted for a first down ALMOST EVERY PLAY. lmao
    [/quote]

still okay with the coaching?
    [/quote]i like tc running the show, clearly i havnt been ok with fewell
    [/quote]</p>

I'm over it.
    Don't get me wrong...I like Tom Coughlin, but he lost this team so long ago that we are barely competitive anymore going into the second half of the season.
    How aggravating is it, that it's PREDICTABLE to know EXACTLY what our team is going to do after week 8?!?! It's like CLOCKWORK!!!</p>[/quote]This year our difficult 2nd part schedule does not help any, but it is bizarre to me how a team that does so well in the first half of the season collapses in the last half of the season.

I would like to see solid evidenced variables (injuries, etc) that could explain our 2nd half demises. I don't think the reason for our collapse is tangible like that or something that we can support on paper....it's insane.
    [/quote]

yea the schedule sucks, but still if ur a good team u have to beat good teams

not drop a game to a ****ty Eagles team, NOT win a close game in SF, and then get embarressed in NO
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]according to espn saints coverted for a first down ALMOST EVERY PLAY. lmao
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm over it.
    Don't get me wrong...I like Tom Coughlin, but he lost this team so long ago that we are barely competitive anymore going into the second half of the season.
    How aggravating is it, that it's PREDICTABLE to know EXACTLY what our team is going to do after week 8?!?! It's like CLOCKWORK!!!</P>

[/quote]This year our difficult 2nd part schedule does not help any, but it is bizarre to me how a team that does so well in the first half of the season collapses in the last half of the season.

I would like to see solid evidenced variables (injuries, etc) that could explain our 2nd half demises. I don't think the reason for our collapse is tangible like that or something that we can support on paper....it's insane.
    [/quote]</P>

We knew New Orleans was going to be a rough game. Even if we had a winning streak going into NO last night, I think we probably would have lost unless we sacked Brees, 6-7 times and forced them to change their offensive gameplan.
    But we should have won in San Fran...and we definitely should have beat philly.....sooooo yea....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"]Oh man, the boards are burning to the ground right now..... I think I should just go into each individual thread and call everyone ******* and to suck it up!!!!!

[/quote]

can't blame em man

not putting up a fight - AGAIN when u need to turn it up a notch

its just hard to swallow

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Oh man, the boards are burning to the ground right now..... I think I should just go into each individual thread and call everyone ******* and to suck it up!!!!!

[/quote]

can't blame em man

not putting up a fight - AGAIN when u need to turn it up a notch

its just hard to swallow
    [/quote]They're all just a bunch of ***** *** Nikkas

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its just hard to swallow
    [/quote]
    I'll just spray it all over your face then

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm over it.
    How aggravating is it, that it's PREDICTABLE to know EXACTLY what our team is going to do after week 8?!?! It's like CLOCKWORK!!!</p>[/quote]i hold the player just as accountable as the coaches. especially after last night. no heart whatsoever. have some ****ing pride.
    [/quote]

well right there, that leads to the head coach. At the end of the day its the HC's responsibility to make sure they are ready to play. They weren't. Welcome to the reality of the fact that TC has to go
    [/quote]the head coach is responsible for you having pride in yourself? come on. these are grown men.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm over it.
    How aggravating is it, that it's PREDICTABLE to know EXACTLY what our team is going to do after week 8?!?! It's like CLOCKWORK!!!</P>

[/quote]i hold the player just as accountable as the coaches. especially after last night. no heart whatsoever. have some ****ing pride.
    [/quote]

well right there, that leads to the head coach. At the end of the day its the HC's responsibility to make sure they are ready to play. They weren't. Welcome to the reality of the fact that TC has to go
    [/quote]the head coach is responsible for you having pride in yourself? come on. these are grown men.
    [/quote]</P>

You overestimate the motivation of millionaires.........</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<div class="report">

Owner/GM Jerry Jones said Tuesday he expects Miles Austin (hamstring) to play in Sunday's game against the Cardinals.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Jones says that Austin was moving around "real
    well" on Monday, but did add that the team will exercise caution. "He
    said he could go Sunday, but we'll see how this week goes along," Jones
    said. "We don't want to push that, because we've got a lot of football
    ahead of us. By the same token, we could use him. We've missed him."

<div class="report">

Lions DT Ndamukong Suh has been suspended by the NFL for two games without pay.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    It's a well-deserved ban after Suh stomped on
    Packers right guard Evan Dietrich-Smith on Thanksgiving. With nine
    personal fouls in 27 career NFL games, Suh earned the league's first
    multi-game ban since the Albert Haynesworth incident in 2006. Although
    he can appeal the ban and play against the Saints this Sunday, we
    suspect he won't after apologizing to commissioner Roger Goodell earlier
    this week. Suh will not be forced to undergo anger management
    counseling as part of his punishment. Sammie Hill and first-round rookie
    Nick Fairley are candidates to fill in.
    </div>
    </div>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm over it.
    How aggravating is it, that it's PREDICTABLE to know EXACTLY what our team is going to do after week 8?!?! It's like CLOCKWORK!!!</p>[/quote]i hold the player just as accountable as the coaches. especially after last night. no heart whatsoever. have some ****ing pride.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

on what grounds do u think a HC should be fired..

getting your players motivated and where they need to be mentally is on the caoch. Every play obviously has that responsibility but it all reflects on the coach if they aren't

its over, Coughlins gone

+ Reply to Thread