+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]according to espn saints coverted for a first down ALMOST EVERY PLAY. lmao
    [/quote]

still okay with the coaching?
    [/quote]i like tc running the show, clearly i havnt been ok with fewell
    [/quote]</p>

I'm over it.
    Don't get me wrong...I like Tom Coughlin, but he lost this team so long ago that we are barely competitive anymore going into the second half of the season.
    How aggravating is it, that it's PREDICTABLE to know EXACTLY what our team is going to do after week 8?!?! It's like CLOCKWORK!!!</p>

[/quote]i hold the player just as accountable as the coaches. especially after last night. no heart whatsoever. have some ****ing pride.
    [/quote]

well right there, that leads to the head coach. At the end of the day its the HC's responsibility to make sure they are ready to play. They weren't. Welcome to the reality of the fact that TC has to go
    [/quote]the head coach is responsible for you having pride in yourself? come on. these are grown men.
    [/quote]</p>

You overestimate the motivation of millionaires.........</p>[/quote]

essentially what dez is saying is that its never on the head coaches
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]according to espn saints coverted for a first down ALMOST EVERY PLAY. lmao
    [/quote]

still okay with the coaching?
    [/quote]i like tc running the show, clearly i havnt been ok with fewell
    [/quote]</p>

I'm over it.
    Don't get me wrong...I like Tom Coughlin, but he lost this team so long ago that we are barely competitive anymore going into the second half of the season.
    How aggravating is it, that it's PREDICTABLE to know EXACTLY what our team is going to do after week 8?!?! It's like CLOCKWORK!!!</p>[/quote]i hold the player just as accountable as the coaches. especially after last night. no heart whatsoever. have some ****ing pride.
    [/quote]

well right there, that leads to the head coach. At the end of the day its the HC's responsibility to make sure they are ready to play. They weren't. Welcome to the reality of the fact that TC has to go
    [/quote]the head coach is responsible for you having pride in yourself? come on. these are grown men.
    [/quote]The HC is responsible for his staff. The GM gets players, the HC gets coordinators and position coaches

As big of a TC fan that I am, I think we need a change, hell TC's been through 3 DCs in his time here..... He has no more coordinator changes in his tenure

Jeff Fischer anyone???

The Giants’ defense seemed to be resigned to the fact that Brees would carve them up.</p>

Drew’s one of the best quarterbacks in this country,” Justin Tuck told the New York Post.
    “He knows most of the time where he wants to go with the football
    before the ball’s snapped. It’s tough to disguise him, because he
    figures out so fast what you’re doing, and <font color="#0000FF">then disguising, you kind of
    put yourself in bad situations. So you almost have to play somewhat
    vanilla coverages</font>, which obviously puts the ball directly in his court
    to make plays.”</p>

Woooooooooooooow
    </p>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hate to say it - looks like "MY SOURCE" was spot on again
    [/quote]</p>

Well if you listened to our coach, he said they were "well prepared".</p>

This coaching staff is a complete failure. At what point is our ownership actually going to hold our leadership accountable?</p>

They failed over the past 2 years. And I don't want any retreads. I don't want Gruden or Cowher. I want a young innovative coach who isn't so blindly loyal to his assistants that he allows mediocrity to flourish like TC has here.</p>

I would also like a HC who doesn't just carry a reputation as a disciplinarian. I want a coach who fields a team that actually PLAYS with discipline. Which this team hasn't done for years.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm with you on every point. In the offseason when we were discussing HC options, i also said i dont want either of those guys. I want a young guy to run this team, and NOT lose theirmotivation and attentionevery season. </p>

[/quote]and reese goes blameless? reese had just as much of a part in choosing our dcs as much as coughlin.
    [/quote]

Reece was handed a coach who won a superbowl in his first year on the job. Reece deserves props for us for having the talent out there after all the injuries we suffered. I don't know the process of who picks the DCs. I dont know if Reece had more to do with it or Coughlin did. Either way it was a bad call. But coordinating had nothing to do with last night. Guys weren't a<u>ggressive, leaving people wide open in man, not reacting in zone, not tackling, not hits on QB, nobody winning one on one bvattles.</u>

Again, this team is unprepared
    [/quote] i think theres plenty of blame to go around. to dump it all in tcs lap is very unfair imo. fewell is just as responsible as tc is with everything you just mentioned.
    [/quote]</p>

overall, yes, the blame goes on TC. We've put it off for over 2 years now.
    Guess what Dezzz....this D had problems before Fewell got here, you have such a hard-on of hate for him, it's weird.
    <u>Why cant you just accept that our coaching has brought up a bunch of underachievers for the past 3-4 seasons??</u></p>

[/quote]i assure you i had just as much hate for sheridan. not sure what you mean. draft?
    [/quote]

na hes saying that talent has been here and we've underacheived for 4 years. Not 1 playoff win? Disgracful
    [/quote]</p>

precisely.
    over this 4 year period, i've been reluctant to blame coaching...it's hard to when you won a superbowl with the guy.
    But let's be honest. WE KNOW we have talent on our team....and it's so clear to me now that we are performing at a low level, with a high level of talent.
    THAT'S the coaching....hard to deny anymore.</p>[/quote]Receivers dropped ALOT of passes last night. I am frustrated too--who else can we blame besides the coaches?

Fischer, Spags, Cowher??????

Where do you guys wanna go, or is there a wildcard darkhorse candidate in the running???

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

The Giants’ defense seemed to be resigned to the fact that Brees would carve them up.</p>

Drew’s one of the best quarterbacks in this country,” Justin Tuck told the New York Post.
    “He knows most of the time where he wants to go with the football
    before the ball’s snapped. It’s tough to disguise him, because he
    figures out so fast what you’re doing, and <font color="#0000FF">then disguising, you kind of
    put yourself in bad situations. So you almost have to play somewhat
    vanilla coverages</font>, which obviously puts the ball directly in his court
    to make plays.”</p>

Woooooooooooooow
    </p>[/quote]ARRRRRGGHGGGGGHHHH

That just made my hangover 100x worse...... Damn you Lando, and Damn you Justin Tuck!!!!!

Weatherford on fake: 'My fault, plain and simple'

Saints' 577 total yards, second-highest total ever allowed by Giants and
    most since 1943 when Chicago gained 682 yards according to #NYG

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

i will say kp bending that tightend like that was a thing of beauty. call me evil but i felt no pity.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Fischer, Spags, Cowher??????

Where do you guys wanna go, or is there a wildcard darkhorse candidate in the running???
    [/quote]</P>

no to fischer and cowher.....lol

Morehead and I want young blood for a new HC. Someone who is going to whip these guys into overdrive and make them earn their paychecks.
    Like MH said...I dont want the old school disciplinarian style anymore. that's what Cowher is like, and i dont think these guys would play well for him. and honestly, me personally i just dont like him.

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread