+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
    The top half of my body would have been removed from the bottom iqf that happened to me. lol
    [/quote]That was awesome-it was nice to see life in them for a change.

The Eagles are 1-8 in the regular season and postseason at Lincoln
    Financial Field since beating the Texans on Dec. 2, 2010. Temple
    football has five wins at Lincoln Financial since then, Penn State
    football has one win, Toledo football has one win and even Real Madrid
    football has one win there. Perhaps we've finally found the best way to
    describe the 2011 Philadelphia Eagles: they're as good at football as a
    Spanish soccer team.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember guys, it could always be worse. We are fans of a great team with a great history and 3 rings.

The Maras will get this **** right...

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Fischer, Spags, Cowher??????

Where do you guys wanna go, or is there a wildcard darkhorse candidate in the running???
    [/quote]</p>

no to fischer and cowher.....lol

Morehead and I want young blood for a new HC. Someone who is going to whip these guys into overdrive and make them earn their paychecks.
    Like MH said...I dont want the old school disciplinarian style anymore. that's what Cowher is like, and i dont think these guys would play well for him. and honestly, me personally i just dont like him.

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</p>[/quote]you dont want a disciplinarian but you want someone that will make them earn their paychecks? a bit contradicting, no?
    [/quote]

uhm how do u figure?

We wnat somebody that will be able to get the players motivated. If you think only a disciplinarian can do that, well then thats your opinion. I want somebody balanced. We've had a fluff in fassell and a hardass in coughlin
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Where do you guys wanna go, or is there a wildcard darkhorse candidate in the running???
    [/quote]</p>

Morehead and I want young blood for a new HC. Someone who is going to whip these guys into overdrive and make them earn their paychecks.
    Like MH said...I dont want the old school disciplinarian style anymore. that's what Cowher is like, and i dont think these guys would play well for him. and honestly, me personally i just dont like him.

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</p>

[/quote]you dont want a disciplinarian but you want someone that will make them earn their paychecks? a bit contradicting, no?
    [/quote]</p>

dezzz, youre opinion on coaching no longer really matters to me. i dont understand anything you say anymore. lol</p>[/quote]lol im just saying thats a bit contradicting. i dont know i really think its unfair how everyone in here is dumping it all in tcs lap, the buck stops with him, i get that. but to say "coughlin choked again" is laughable to me. the players also need to be held accountable
    [/quote]

its different players every year for the past 4 years and its the same results

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Should Tuck go on IR?
    [/quote]yes[/quote]If that winds up forcing us to use JPP at DE rather than DT then Im all for it. If it happens that we'll have Tolly and Osi at the ends and JPP spelling them and playing DT then ill pass
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</p>[/quote]you dont want a disciplinarian but you want someone that will make them earn their paychecks? a bit contradicting, no?
    [/quote]

uhm how do u figure?

We wnat somebody that will be able to get the players motivated. If you think only a disciplinarian can do that, well then thats your opinion. I want somebody balanced. We've had a fluff in fassell and a hardass in coughlin
    [/quote]Dare we try a 'players coach'????

Thats all the rave these days, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

The problem with Stevie Johnson on Sunday wasn't his mocking finger-guns
    celebration or the penalty that ensued, it's that he forgot to put the
    finger guns away. Have you ever tried to catch a football with finger
    guns? It's almost impossible.

LMAO, this guy is on fire!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its different players every year for the past 4 years and its the same results
    [/quote]
    <span class="st">The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results</span>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I would definitely like to give Spags a shot if we could ever pull that off!!</p>

[/quote]you dont want a disciplinarian but you want someone that will make them earn their paychecks? a bit contradicting, no?
    [/quote]</p>

dezzz, youre opinion on coaching no longer really matters to me. i dont understand anything you say anymore. lol</p>[/quote]lol im just saying thats a bit contradicting. i dont know i really think its unfair how everyone in here is dumping it all in tcs lap, the buck stops with him, i get that. but to say "coughlin choked again" is laughable to me. the players also need to be held accountable
    [/quote]

its different players every year for the past 4 years and its the same results

[/quote]different players? we have the same core of the sb season.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

uhm how do u figure?

[/quote]Dare we try a 'players coach'????

Thats all the rave these days, LOL
    [/quote]

na i don't want a "players coach" per say because thats what Fassell was labeled as

I want Spags... end of story.

+ Reply to Thread