+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Very well said Pizz.

Good point about the conditioning coaches to. I like that idea.

We need an Extreme Team Makeover

[quote user="JPizzack"]Nobody can ever take away that Superbowl from us, guys....
    Since I'm not married, and I don't have children, I can honestly say that day was one of the greatest memories I've ever had...
    But honestly, it's ****ing 2012 in a month...not 07.
    That Lombardi trophy doesnt mean **** now. Coughlin is not the coach of this team anymore, he's just a guy with a headset now it seems.
    Just axe everyone on the team (trainers and conditioning coachesincluded obviously, eesh) and we start from scratch. We have talented players, and when healthy, I'm very confident with the depth that Reese has given us.
    I still feel we need to address LB in a major way, and it DOES annoy me that we havnt made noise in free agency very often, but that's my one knock on Reese is that he has clearly left a few holes....

But whether owners clean house, or just the coaching staff....we need a fresh start somewhere...[/quote]I'm of the same opinion, just change **** for the sake of changing it now. I cannot take anymore second half collapses. Fire everyone, I don't even care if it's worse before it get's better. Lombardi's are all that matter and I want more of them.

"If you want honesty, I'm going to give it to you. Marquez fought
    Pacquiao three times. Marquez beat Pacquiao three times." -- Floyd
    Mayweather, Jr.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]PLEASE spare me the Yankees comparisons. I thought they only did that chant for good players? How dare you. lol
    [/quote]</P>

die in a fire.</P>

[/quote]
    Only if you rub your beard on my before I go.
    [/quote]</P>

the friction caused by my epic beard could set ice and water ablaze.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

JPP was the man last night. He just keeps getting better and better.

Per ESPN: "If the Cowboys beat Arizona, the Giants lose to the Packers, the Cowboys beat the Giants on Dec. 11 and the Eagles lose 1 of their next 2 (@ Sea, @Mia) the Cowboys will clinch the division."

We all know we need to beat the Boys to have a chance, but it would suck for them to clinch that early. The Wildcard will be tough for us to get....

the best part of last night was hertzlichs mohawk. if he turns into something special, hell be our next leader. dudes an animal.

Should Ballard have pulled that ball in or was that a nice play by the LB? He had a great chance...

Eli has made that throw perfect 100 times. Maybe just a lil more on it.

NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>

Just
    landed + saw #NYG corrected its Eli stat: he completed 21 consecutive
    passes from late 2nd to late 4th Q - ties 6th longest NFL streak

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]you guys see this

i see this

[/quote]

its been 4 seasons of misery since. Time to let the superbowl go

U wanted to fire Girardi a year after he won the world series. <u>You really have no opinion that are based of facts or reasoning,</u> you just say things because u like them.

[/quote]08 was not misery, i enjoyed that season almost as much as our sb run. unfortunate that plax shot himself, we were going places.

neither do you.

[/quote]

as bad as Plax going down was the fact that losing him could demolish our team so much is a knock on Coughlin. One injury to the WR could completely derail your team?

I did not enjoy being the best tema in football for the first 10 weeks of the season and then not even winning a playoff game. If u enjoyed that u should be a cowboy fan
    [/quote]give me a break. he was elis number 1 wr and demanded to be doubled. youre stretching now.

and shouldnt it be more on gilbride, seeing as hes the one drawing up the plays?
    [/quote]

which Coughlin over sees and signs off on. I can't give you a break if u feel good about how the 2008 season played out. Plax was a freak, no doubt but the fact that the loss of him could completely sabotage your whole team the way that the Colts losing Peyton Manning did is completely unacceptable.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread