+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt,

Are you going to Green Bay Game? Did Dezz hook you up?
    [/quote]

we'll find out. The fact that the first time he looked at my PM with my address was yesterday isn't a good sign lol
    [/quote]the blue box i dropped it in is fast. iv put letters in and they arrived the next day

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Morning Ya'll
    [/quote]</P>

haha dude that reminds me...
    couple weekends ago, my dad was in town...told us we should all go to the bar for football (which i was glad to, because its "my bar"...
    we're there, him, my mom, my brothers...and he's talking to my brother and his gf, and he's like, so when are yall leaving?
    My brother twitched his head back...blank stare....slapped my dad right in his face. and says "dont you ever ****ing say -yall- to me again!!"</P>

it was the funniest thing ive ever ****ing seen!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

To his father? </P>

[/quote]</P>

our father...lol yea. it's just how we do things. clearly he wasnt serious, but we laughed.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I would have put the kid on his ***, joking or not.</P>

[/quote]</P>

we know....
    that's because youre a grumpy old man with no sense of humor.
    That's not how it works with us though, so...
    Dont worry! i understand what you mean though</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

what did you guys do to bandy? hes been posting everywhere BUT here.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

couple weekends ago, my dad was in town...told us we should all go to the bar for football (which i was glad to, because its "my bar"...
    we're there, him, my mom, my brothers...and he's talking to my brother and his gf, and he's like, so when are yall leaving?
    My brother twitched his head back...blank stare....slapped my dad right in his face. and says "dont you ever ****ing say -yall- to me again!!"</p>

it was the funniest thing ive ever ****ing seen!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

To his father? </p>

[/quote]</p>

our father...lol yea. it's just how we do things. clearly he wasnt serious, but we laughed.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I would have put the kid on his ***, joking or not.</p>[/quote]No disrespect to Pizz's family and the way they do things--I could never bring myself to raise a hand to my pops. Just could not do it. This generation is a lot different(not that that's right)..... A few years ago my boy raised his hands to his mom...We went at it - 2 200 plus lbers , it was very difficult psychologically for me, I only wrestled him, I refused to throw punches...I took 8 stitches that night.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

My brother twitched his head back...blank stare....slapped my dad right in his face. and says "dont you ever ****ing say -yall- to me again!!"</P>

it was the funniest thing ive ever ****ing seen!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

To his father? </P>

[/quote]</P>

our father...lol yea. it's just how we do things. clearly he wasnt serious, but we laughed.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I would have put the kid on his ***, joking or not.</P>

[/quote]</P>

we know....
    Dont worry! i understand what you mean though</P>

[/quote]</P>

My kids and I have a great relationship and we laugh constantly. But they have respect.</P>

I know I'm old fashioned Pizz. I admit that. I invented my "rule of 25". My kids can drink at 21, but they can't drink in front of me until 25.</P>

This is where I came from. I think its actually healthy, but I try hard to not judge. (I may fail but I try)</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]My kids and I have a great relationship and we laugh constantly. But they have respect.

I know I'm old fashioned Pizz. I admit that. I invented my "rule of 25". My kids can drink at 21, but they can't drink in front of me until 25.</P>

This is where I came from. I think its actually healthy, but I try hard to not judge. (I may fail but I try)</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I get it. I know.
    I dont think it has to do with how i was raised in terms of my generation. I think it's just how my family is. We wrestled my dad all the times as kids...my brothers and i would kick the **** out of each other....we would box with my dad and **** like that. It's not a respect thing as much as it is just commonplace for us I guess.
    I dont view it as "i raised a hand to my father"....it's just "how we roll"
    ONCE I gotinto itwith my dad and tried to legitimatelyhit him...
    And there's a reason I only tried once, let's put it that way.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt,

Are you going to Green Bay Game? Did Dezz hook you up?
    [/quote]

we'll find out. The fact that the first time he looked at my PM with my address was yesterday isn't a good sign lol
    [/quote]the blue box i dropped it in is fast. iv put letters in and they arrived the next day
    [/quote]

alllrighty i'll let ya know
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]No disrespect to Pizz's family and the way they do things--I could never bring myself to raise a hand to my pops. Just could not do it. This generation is a lot different(not that that's right)..... A few years ago my boy raised his hands to his mom...We went at it - 2 200 plus lbers , it was very difficult psychologically for me, I only wrestled him, I refused to throw punches...I took 8 stitches that night.
    [/quote]</P>

****....yea i could imagine how difficult it would be to handle that.
    I've sworn to myself that if anyone even came close to hitting my mother, you'd have to drag me off that person's bloody body after i was done with them. I mean, it angers me right now just thinking about it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

My brother twitched his head back...blank stare....slapped my dad right in his face. and says "dont you ever ****ing say -yall- to me again!!"</p>

it was the funniest thing ive ever ****ing seen!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

To his father? </p>

[/quote]</p>

our father...lol yea. it's just how we do things. clearly he wasnt serious, but we laughed.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I would have put the kid on his ***, joking or not.</p>

[/quote]</p>

we know....
    Dont worry! i understand what you mean though</p>

[/quote]</p>

<u>My kids and I have a great relationship and we laugh constantly. But they have respect.</u></p>

I know I'm old fashioned Pizz. I admit that. I invented my "rule of 25". My kids can drink at 21, but they can't drink in front of me until 25.</p>

This is where I came from. I think its actually healthy, but I try hard to not judge. (I may fail but I try)</p>

</p>[/quote]thats how it is in my family. theres an unspoken line thats never crossed. we tease eachother all the time and all that, but if i were to slap my dad lol, id be eating my teeth. especially in public.

of course i dont agree with that 25 rule. if your old enough to fight for your country, you should be old enough to enjoy a cold one with your old man.

[quote user="dezzzR"]what did you guys do to bandy? hes been posting everywhere BUT here.
    [/quote]

he got sick of us being anti-canuckites
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread