+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    you have no philosophies about coaches is what the issues is

u put all the game planning on coordinators and all the emotion on the players

I guess head coaches are just THERE
    [/quote]</P>

yea pretty much what he thinks.

im confused as to how he hates Fewell SOOOOO much for how our defense performs, but doesnt see any overall problem with the coaching staff in general over the past 4 years &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]As NY Giants HC, Coughlin is 19 and 37 vs teams with a winning record
    [/quote]
    Wow!

I guess that falls on the players not being motivated when we play winning teams.
    [/quote]and at what point do we blame the players? its so easy to blame one person, isnt it guys?
    [/quote]

under what circumstances do you EVER blame the head coach?
    [/quote]answer my question with a question, cute.

PHILADELPHIA -- Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry
    Sandusky sexually abused a boy more than 100 times, then threatened his
    family to keep him quiet about the encounters, according to a lawsuit
    filed Wednesday that details new accusations not included in criminal
    charges against Sandusky.</p>

The lawsuit is the first in the Penn
    State child sex-abuse scandal and identifies the plaintiff, now 29 years
    old, only as John Doe. It claims Sandusky abused the boy from 1992 to
    1996 at the coach's State College home, in a Penn State locker room, on
    trips to Philadelphia and at a bowl game.</p>

The plaintiff said in a
    statement issued by his lawyer soon after the filing, "I am hurting and
    have been for a long time because of what happened, but feel now even
    more tormented that I have learned of so many other kids were abused
    after me."</p>

The accuser said that Sandusky sexually abused him more
    than 100 times from the ages of 10 to 14, and threatened to harm him
    and his family if he told anyone.
    </p>

</p>

Someone should really just kill this guy. I also can't believe he is free on bail. I hope he hangs himself. 10 kids so far and you know there are probably 10's more. I still can't believe nothing happened and no one did anything. This just won't go away and it keeps getting worse.
    </p>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]As NY Giants HC, Coughlin is 19 and 37 vs teams with a winning record
    [/quote]
    Wow!

I guess that falls on the players not being motivated when we play winning teams.
    [/quote]and at what point do we blame the players? its so easy to blame one person, isnt it guys?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i have an answer but im not giving it to u

i've asked u this same question literally every day multiple times and u keep ignoring it

i figure its because u know your full of ****

u finally answer then i will answer
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

im confused as to how he hates Fewell SOOOOO much for how our defense performs, but doesnt see any overall problem with the coaching staff in general over the past 4 years &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]because even though our defense has sucked **** since hes been here, unlike our offense which has been pretty good, besides this year. eli and gilbride have been working together for 7 years. you guys think someone else is going to step in and elis isnt going to skip a beat? youre crazy. and as predicable as gilbride is at times hes still a pretty good oc and him and eli work well together.

but overall its the way you guys are talking about tc like hes some pos coach, while the players get a free pass.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]As NY Giants HC, Coughlin is 19 and 37 vs teams with a winning record
    [/quote]
    Wow!

[/quote]
    Players play, coaches coach and cheerleaders cheer.

They follow the game plan, they do what the coach says in practice, they listen to what he says. He is the boss. Do you just do what you want at work or do you what your told/gameplan to do? The coach is the one the blame should fall on. The 49ers have sucked for almost a decade, they have all the same players, get a new coach and look what happens. Same thing with the Lions. You think Mike McCarthy or Sean Payton just lets the Packers and Saints do what they want and that is why they are so successful?

When the players are doing everything they are told and giving 100% effort then who's fault is it when we fail? I have heard Coughlin say a couple times this year, "we got outcoached".

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

im confused as to how he hates Fewell SOOOOO much for how our defense performs, but doesnt see any overall problem with the coaching staff in general over the past 4 years &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]As NY Giants HC, Coughlin is 19 and 37 vs teams with a winning record
    [/quote]
    Wow!

[/quote]

[/quote]

i have an answer but im not giving it to u
    <u>
    i've asked u this same question literally every day multiple times and u keep ignoring it</u>

i figure its because u know your full of ****

u finally answer then i will answer
    [/quote]noyou havnt. what the hell are you talking about? haha
    i honestly dont want you hear your answer because it will be laced with how its one mans fault.

Buffalo Bills receiver Steve Johnson has been fined $10,000 for his questionable touchdown celebration in a loss to the New York Jets last weekend, a person familiar with the NFL's disciplinary decision has told The Associated Press.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    We were in the Saints game even in the 3rd quarter. Then we just fell apart. Once we get down they just give up. I don't understand it.

Guess that falls on the coach right Dez?
    [/quote]

Actually, Yes Lando, one of the main jobs of a coach is to keep his team motivated under all circumstances.
    [/quote]
    I know Daven, I was being sarcastic. Dez doesn't feel that way....
    [/quote]

sorry Lando, I've been too busy recently at work to really keep up with the thread my mistake...direct it at Dez then.

+ Reply to Thread