+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Beatty IR'd

jesus ****in god
    [/quote]</P>

We're better off with Deihl at LT. Thats his best position. Beatty may have played his last game with us. He's been a major dissappointment.</P>

</P>

[/quote]
    actually I think he'll be moved to RT next year. I think he'll do alot better there

hes actually had a decent season
    [/quote]</P>

He's a left tackle. He's a lousy right tackle. tried in in 03 or 04 and was a disaster. Deihl is a good LT. Not great, but good. He has problems with speed rushers and needs help when we play D Ware and players like that. But he can play LT. The Beatty experiment would have ended eventually because he's soft.</P>

But I can't imagine they would ever put him back at RT, that experiment ended badly.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

jesus ****in god
    [/quote]</P>

We're better off with Deihl at LT. Thats his best position. Beatty may have played his last game with us. He's been a major dissappointment.</P>

</P>

[/quote]
    actually I think he'll be moved to RT next year. I think he'll do alot better there

[/quote]</P>

LT isnt exactly the easiest thing to replace.
    our line is so shot...
    Snee is good, but even he's been slipping up recently. idk....our injuries doomed us earlier than I thought, and now it's just kinda putting the icing on the cake...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

jesus ****in god
    [/quote]</p>

We're better off with Deihl at LT. Thats his best position. Beatty may have played his last game with us. He's been a major dissappointment.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

He's a left tackle. He's a lousy right tackle. tried in in 03 or 04 and was a disaster. Deihl is a good LT. Not great, but good. He has problems with speed rushers and needs help when we play D Ware and players like that. But he can play LT. The Beatty experiment would have ended eventually because he's soft.</p>

But I can't imagine they would ever put him back at RT, that experiment ended badly.</p>[/quote]

I meant Beatty
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<div class="report">

Josh Freeman was limited in Bucs practice Wednesday with a shoulder injury, and is day-to-day according to coach Raheem Morris.</p>
    </div>

He did no throwing today. Freeman hurt himself on a
    quarterback sneak on Tampa's final play against the Titans. Freeman has
    dealt with a number of minor injuries this season, but has yet to miss a
    game in what has been an extremely disappointing campaign

It sucks that the season is not over, we still have a chance to make the playoffs and everyone is down in the dumps. We have seen this show before and it's not going to have a fairy tale ending.

All-Pro

just was looking at my FF teams, in one league I've scored 1166pts and I'm tied for 3rd place with a 7 and 5 record, in the GMB league I have 1163pts and I'm tied for 2nd to last with a 4 and 8 record....same scoring in both leagues.

Looks like the GMB league was tough competition this year

The New York Daily News reports the Giants do not expect Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) to return against the Packers.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]It sucks that the season is not over, we still have a chance to make the playoffs and everyone is down in the dumps. We have seen this show before and it's not going to have a fairy tale ending.
    [/quote]</P>

yea. what I hate most is knowing that if we are eliminated from contention...we still have to witness the rest of the season. ugh...
    yea, it's depressing. =(</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The New York Daily News reports the Giants do not expect Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) to return against the Packers.[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Ahmad Bradshaw was ****ing awesome this year!!</FONT></P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

We have waived and resigned Ryan Perilloux about 100 times this year. lol

+ Reply to Thread