+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]So....we going to a Nets game next year in bk!? lol

(sorry, im just not a big Knicks fan...never been)[/quote]

its weird

im actually excited for bball

i think its in part because it hasn't dragged for the first two months. Im actually doing a fantasy basketball league for 50 bucks if anybody wants in. All pretty much rookies except for like one or two kids maybe

[/quote]</p>

ehhh...im not really, and im not just saying that because im not a huge fan....</p>

I havent been excited for the nba season since like 98. lol
    I'm going to TRY to follow better this year....but i won 2 fantasy leagues last year without watching more than like 3 games all season lol...sooooooo</p>

[/quote]

i think its helps that the Knicks have a respectable team and the Nets may land Dwight and Dwill - could be huge
    [/quote]</p>

Word is that the Knicks have nothing to offer in return. Paul wants to play in NY but they have no way of getting him there.</p>[/quote]
    All he has to do is play this year in NO and he will be a free agent. Even if NO trades him he doesn't have to resign with the team that gets him. The Knicks are only giving out 1 year contracts this year to make sure they have all the room they need. I hope it doesn't happen but I bet it will.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]So....we going to a Nets game next year in bk!? lol

its weird

i think its in part because it hasn't dragged for the first two months. Im actually doing a fantasy basketball league for 50 bucks if anybody wants in. All pretty much rookies except for like one or two kids maybe

[/quote]</p>

</p>

CP3 said **** you to boston</p>

</p>

He went from one of my top 3 most hated nba players, to like top 10 (he still whines more than the average NBA *****)</p>

</p>

</p>

That<u> is</u> weird.</p>[/quote]

CP3 said *** you to boston</p>

</p>

He went from one of my top 3 most hated nba players, to like top 10 (he still whines more than the average NBA ***)</p>

[/quote]</p>

I actually kinda like cp3.
    my favorite players are Amare, Nash, CP3....and an underrated one...Danny Granger. yea idk..lol</p>[/quote]

i respect his game, but he really ****in cries more than the average bear in the NBA which is hard to do. I cqan't stand it. EVERY time down court he is crying about something, literally
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Lakers have no plans to amnesty Metta World Peace</font><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

its weird

[/quote]</p>

ehhh...im not really, and im not just saying that because im not a huge fan....</p>

I'm going to TRY to follow better this year....but i won 2 fantasy leagues last year without watching more than like 3 games all season lol...sooooooo</p>

[/quote]

i think its helps that the Knicks have a respectable team and the Nets may land Dwight and Dwill - could be huge
    [/quote]</p>

Word is that the Knicks have nothing to offer in return. Paul wants to play in NY but they have no way of getting him there.</p>[/quote]

he has a player option next year, so this is the last year of his contract.

He'll be a Knick last year

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Lakers have no plans to amnesty Metta World Peace</font><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>[/quote]

7 mil for the next 3 years? Only a matter of time

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

its weird

[/quote]</P>

ehhh...im not really, and im not just saying that because im not a huge fan....</P>

I'm going to TRY to follow better this year....but i won 2 fantasy leagues last year without watching more than like 3 games all season lol...sooooooo</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Word is that the Knicks have nothing to offer in return. Paul wants to play in NY but they have no way of getting him there.</P>

[/quote]
    All he has to do is play this year in NO and he will be a free agent. Even if NO trades him he doesn't have to resign with the team that gets him. The Knicks are only giving out 1 year contracts this year to make sure they have all the room they need. I hope it doesn't happen but I bet it will.
    [/quote]</P>

The new CBA will make that very difficult. The cap may no be hard, but its less soft than it was. Carrying those three salaries will be very difficult.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

lando go look my fbook page for more of it. The screen shot i posted and the white boy rapping video that kwon posted lol... good stuff on there

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]as i sat home last night and watched XFactor with blondie because i guess i'm a ***, I started to think of you (which probably makes me more of a ***) because it was Michael Jackson night

I couldn't help but be reminded of how you were willing to fight to death for Michael but were so ready to slit the throat of anybody that was within 100 yards of the Penn St. Situation.

#nobalance
    [/quote]
    Yea, I watched it to. lol It's actually not that bad of a show if you can humble yourself.

Remind me when MJ got indicted by a federal grand jury? I don't recall 10 kids coming forward saying MJ touched them either. No one has came forward since he died and said anything. Weird?
    [/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson

are u suggesting that MJ wasn't indicted? I do recall people doing that. Its just amazing that you think that Paterno (the guy who didn't do it) should be held just as accountable as the guy that did and all of this, but u have a ton of excuses for MJ. But a guy like MJ who has more money than god (and i dont doubt some were just trying to get money) couldn't buy himself out of the situation

Oh, thats right he just slept with the kids. I heard sandusky just took showers with em

[:|]

[/quote]
    I never said Paterno should be held just as accountable. He should be held as morally accountable as anyone else who did nothing but he didn't touch these kids. Maybe even a little more because of who he was and what he stood for.

When I read that all I see is not guilty, not guilty and not guilty. He did settle with some kids and others he was proven by a court of law to have done nothing or people were lying. I don't condone what MJ did and would never let my kids around him let alone sleep in a bed with him for what people have accused. He has just never been found guilty of anything and you are convinced he is. No one can change your mind on that. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't but people have come forward and said their parents told them to lie or admitted they just lied to get money. He put himself in some very bad positions and made himself easy to extort.

I really don't want to start this again either.

What Sandusky did is not even remotely close to MJ. The fact you compare the 2 is wrong.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

its weird

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Word is that the Knicks have nothing to offer in return. Paul wants to play in NY but they have no way of getting him there.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

The new CBA will make that very difficult. The cap may no be hard, but its less soft than it was. Carrying those three salaries will be very difficult.</p>[/quote]

who cares. It will be easy

You get 3 superstars u can fill with rest with vet minimum and role players

its how the NBA is.

you should know that best as boston fan. The only difference is that Knicks are getting these guys young and in their prime

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its weird

[/quote]</P>

</P>

CP3 said **** you to boston</P>

</P>

He went from one of my top 3 most hated nba players, to like top 10 (he still whines more than the average NBA *****)</P>

</P>

</P>

That<U> is</U> weird.</P>[/quote]

CP3 said *** you to boston</P>

</P>

He went from one of my top 3 most hated nba players, to like top 10 (he still whines more than the average NBA ***)</P>

[/quote]</P>

I actually kinda like cp3.
    my favorite players are Amare, Nash, CP3....and an underrated one...Danny Granger. yea idk..lol</P>

[/quote]
    Granger is a baller. Just sucks he is in a wasteland.

CP3 is awesome. He made the Lakers look terrible in the playoffs. I know, I know, it's not hard. lol
    [/quote]</P>

no doubt. I'm pretty sure Granger could play 1, 2, 3 or 4 if you needed. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread