+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

and the beauty of my San Fran debate is that its pretty much the same exact team as it was last year. Harbough is the difference maker and I know if u admit that it would destroy your whole argument so u won't, but its the truth

and stop saying they havne't played anybody - its stupid at this point. Cowboys, Eagles, Bengals, and Baltimore

Fear the name, appreciate the game

and the beauty of my San Fran debate is that its pretty much the same exact team as it was last year. Harbough is the difference maker and I know if u admit that it would destroy your whole argument so u won't, but its the truth

and stop saying they havne't played anybody - its stupid at this point. Cowboys, Eagles, Bengals, and Baltimore. And it hiliarious you can condemn a team for that, but then totally disregard the same point when its made about Coughlin

per usual, no consistancy in the argument

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]it comes down to this dez: if 2007 never happened u would be calling for his head

The biggest thing about that playoff run was Eli playing good football, the running game being dominate, and the defensive mastermind of Spags shutting down the top 3 offenses in the league that year in crunch time.

Hes been embarressed in the playoffs twice and lost a close one....

The team can't beat anybody good for his whole tenure, he averages beating teams with winning records 1 out of every 3 tries.

You blame game planning and and concepts on the DCs, but Gilbrides his guy, he had a saw in Fewell, and he is suppose to oversee all of that.

Bottom line is that the HC oversees the whole thing and the whole thing has been underproducing. There needs to be a change
    [/quote]</P>

If 2007 never happened Tom Coughlin would have been fired, so that conversation is moot. </P>

Tom Coughlin deserves much of the blame, but it's time that the players accept alot of blame as well. </P>

I am tired of seeing players half *** it out there, not knowing there assignments, just giving up on more then one occasion. </P>

I have said this for years now, this team is weak minded, you hit them in the mouth, and they break down. There is no fight in them. Everyone is out for themselves. </P>

A coaching change needs to be made, and some of the dead weight on this roster needs to go. </P>

[/quote]

thats the part of the argument i hate: when are the players going to get some of the blame?

Like, i don't get it - EVERY WEEK we are critiquing their play and **** they do. When have we NOT blamed the players?

Naturally players will be gone next year and naturally with a coaching change, other players will be gone as well
    [/quote]</P>

Critiquing there play is what fans do, but your missing the point. This same old b.s of playing lazy and not giving it there all has been going on since 09. Can you say in all honesty thats not the players fault? A coaches job is to put there players in the best situation to win. The player has to execute and give it there all. There have been far too many times the players have just went through the motions. </P>

If you think a new coaching change will get these guys back to playing with fire your sadly mistaken. There is a thing going around in that locker-room, and it's time to cut it out. I want guys who want to play for the NY Giants, that give it there all every play, every game. </P>

What did Canty say after the Saint game? "we can't be ourselves up after this game" Are you kidding me? The players on defense should feel ashamed on there performance, they should look for blood. They should say this is not acceptable, we need to work hard and get back to Giant football. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Attention Philadelphia and Seattle: Of the 92 teams to have a 4-7 record from 1990 to 2010, only 3 made the playoffs (3.3 pct).

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and the beauty of my San Fran debate

[/quote]
    You mean my debate. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and the beauty of my San Fran debate is that its pretty much the same exact team as it was last year. Harbough is the difference maker and I know if u admit that it would destroy your whole argument so u won't, but its the truth

and stop saying they havne't played anybody - its stupid at this point. Cowboys, Eagles, Bengals, and Baltimore

[/quote]
    and the Giants

<div class="report">

Hakeem Nicks (concussion, ribs), Mario Manningham (knee) and Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) all missed practice Thursday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Nicks' absence is a concern. He took a few
    punishing hits on Monday night, including one from Isa Abdul-Quddus over
    the middle that nearly decapitated him. When Nicks showed up for work
    on Wednesday, he had headaches. Although the Giants say he has been
    medically cleared, this could be a fluid situation thanks to the tricky
    nature of concussions.
    </div>

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]it comes down to this dez: if 2007 never happened u would be calling for his head

The biggest thing about that playoff run was Eli playing good football, the running game being dominate, and the defensive mastermind of Spags shutting down the top 3 offenses in the league that year in crunch time.

Hes been embarressed in the playoffs twice and lost a close one....

The team can't beat anybody good for his whole tenure, he averages beating teams with winning records 1 out of every 3 tries.

You blame game planning and and concepts on the DCs, but Gilbrides his guy, he had a saw in Fewell, and he is suppose to oversee all of that.

Bottom line is that the HC oversees the whole thing and the whole thing has been underproducing. There needs to be a change
    [/quote]</p>

If 2007 never happened Tom Coughlin would have been fired, so that conversation is moot. </p>

Tom Coughlin deserves much of the blame, but it's time that the players accept alot of blame as well. </p>

I am tired of seeing players half *** it out there, not knowing there assignments, just giving up on more then one occasion. </p>

I have said this for years now, this team is weak minded, you hit them in the mouth, and they break down. There is no fight in them. Everyone is out for themselves. </p>

A coaching change needs to be made, and some of the dead weight on this roster needs to go. </p>

[/quote]

thats the part of the argument i hate: when are the players going to get some of the blame?

Like, i don't get it - EVERY WEEK we are critiquing their play and **** they do. When have we NOT blamed the players?

Naturally players will be gone next year and naturally with a coaching change, other players will be gone as well
    [/quote]</p>

Critiquing there play is what fans do, but your missing the point. This same old b.s of playing lazy and not giving it there all has been going on since 09. Can you say in all honesty thats not the players fault? A coaches job is to put there players in the best situation to win. The player has to execute and give it there all. There have been far too many times the players have just went through the motions. </p>

If you think a new coaching change will get these guys back to playing with fire your sadly mistaken. There is a thing going around in that locker-room, and it's time to cut it out. I want guys who want to play for the NY Giants, they give it there all every play, every game. </p>

What did Canty say after the Saint game? "we can't be ourselves up after this game" Are you kidding me? The players on defense should feel ashamed on there performance, they should look for blood. They should say this is not acceptable, we need to work hard and get back to Giant football. </p>[/quote]

Okay and that doesn't SCREAM head coach to you? I think its the players to a degree, but we've past that point now. There have been far too many times we've been outcoached too. Preperation and getting your teams mind right is also something coaches have to do as a whole.

I disagree. Fires need to be lit under their *** and Coughlin cna't do it anymore. A BIG part of coaching is motivating your players - something TC can't do. I bet you would of made the same case about San Francisco last year and a new coach has completely turned over that place and got the most out of its players....

and not for nothing I disagree that Coughlin does a good job with putting his players in the best situations.

Theres obviously a lack of emotion in the locker room and lets be real, your probably reading WAYY too much into this. If i was a betting man i would doubt that Canty meant it in the way ur suggesting, but more in a we can't get down on ourselves type thing.

<div class="report">

Miles Austin (hamstring) was not participating at Cowboys practice Thursday.</p>
    </div>

So much for Jerry Jones' early-week optimism.
    Austin's inability to get back in practice is a sign he won't return
    against the Cardinals this week.

GO CARDINALS!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<u>and the beauty of my San Fran debate is that its pretty much the same exact team as it was last year.</u> Harbough is the difference maker and I know if u admit that it would destroy your whole argument so u won't, but its the truth

[/quote] bengals, cowboys and eagles are good??? id say decent at best. baltimore beat them.

the beauty? how about i start naming all the coaches who have failed with a brand new teams. lol its amusing how you think someones going to walk in here and were magically going to start winning. gilbrides been with eli his WHOLE carreer. if you dont think a new staff is going to set eli back a bit next season youre ****ing nuts.

+ Reply to Thread