+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    We're going to lose Manningham because somebody is going to pay him.
    [/quote]If Manningham leaves, I want JReese throwing bags of money at this f'n d-bag

Im tired of him singlehandedly beating us over and over
    [/quote]
    You can't be serious Kase?

This is the last guy I would ever want in Giants blue on the planet.

Not only that but JR would never do that so I"m safe. lol

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]...MAYBE cutting Canty?
    [/quote]</p>

Well that all depends on what the Giants do in the off-season. </p>

Bernard is sure as gone, so that just leaves, Canty, Austin and Joseph. We need another d-tackle if we decide to let Canty go. I can't really knock his play, he was moved into a whole new position, and paid like an all-pro. Soo he was destined to look like a failure. </p>

Our o-line needs a face lift, we have guys who are just not getting the job done. Snee is high on my **** list, for the sole reason he is a great guard in this league, and now he sucks. Is it for the reason he is playing with a new center? Because I have seen far to many times him getting beat off the ball.</p>

Baas has been nothing but a dissapoitment. I think it doesn't matter if you put him at guard or center, he is not cut out to be in the nfc east. Diehl who I like, is just not playing well at guard, he is back at tackle, but he has major issues with speed rushers. </p>

Beatty has played well, but can we really feel that he is the left tackle of the future?</p>

And what about linebackers? We have some good young talent, but can they contribute enough to not have to sign or draft a free agent? </p>

Boley was playing great this year, and Goff was coming into his own, but is he the awnser for the mike linebacker? </p>

Ross is most likely gone, and Webster who I am a fan of is way over paid. </p>

If we loose Thomas that will Hurt, cause who do we really have other then Prince and Webster? </p>

Now we look at our strongest unit, defensive ends. Tuck seems to have his head in the clouds, and is more concerned about getting hurt then hurting the opponent, Ois want's out, and the Giants will never pay him what he wants. JPP is a stud, as is the future of this team. Kiwi who I think is playing well as a linebacker, should be back on the line. He is best used when he is attacking the qb. </p>

</p>[/quote]

i dont think Bernard is as much of a lock as ur suggesting. We got him back at a good price and he has played pretty good this year. Decent bang for the buck. We're the giants man lol, we're always ready to draft or sign a defensive lineman!

I think OLine is going to be a tight situation. Im not sure we will be able to afford to cut Baas this year. Diehl and Snee are definitly staying. Beatty will be back next year, figure we're going to try move him to RT (Thats my guess). We're def going to have at least ONE new person as a starter next year, I can't see us resigning McKenzie. Hes regressed too much and we need to get younger. I just don't think theres any way we have a COMPLETE overhaul right in front. I say McKenzie is gone and thats it, with Beatty being the wild card.

Well that really depends on alot of things though. Do we really get rid of Osi? If we do, do we move Kiwi back to DE? Do we re-sign goff? I mean we have YOUNG LBers, I can't see us not putting some more faith into them next year. JWill has played pretty decent for us this year. Herzlich and Jones have shown flashes.

I think Goff would of been a beast if he came back this year. It really depends on his injury and what money hes looking for.

See I dont see ANYTHING happening to Webster. ESPECIALLY if we both agree that T2 and Ross won't be back. I mean that just leaves Webster and Prince. I don't think hes as overpaid as you probably do. Corners get dough man.

I got it on good authority that T2 is asking for a similiar contract that Webster has, maybe a step below. I just can't see the Giants doing that with him coming off the injury. I mean Webster got that contract after what he did in 07 and 08 as a young player who has been pretty healthy.

I don't get this tuck stuff either. Its very simple to me - he isn't healthy. It may not be no slipped disc or torn hamstring, but the combination of the both are just preventing him from being the physical freak he is. Just because its not completely serious doesn't mean that it doesn't hamper his play dramatically. I mean im in iwth some guys in TAGF right now calling Tuck a *****. Like WTF?! REALLY?! The dude played with a torn labrum in his shoulder for a WHOLE YEAR AND DIDNT MISS A GAME?! Doesn't he deserve a lil understanding, especially with the year he had last year.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Mario Manningham conceded Thursday that his season could be in jeopardy due to a swollen knee that feels "weak and not stable."</p>
    </div>

Manningham revealed that there are "things
    floating" in his knee, and he could eventually need surgery. Asked if
    the injury would be season-ending in nature, Manningham replied, "I
    don't know. We'll have to see." Don't expect him to play against the
    Packers this week.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

We're done
    [/quote]

it would hurt

but may help resign him next year lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Mario Manningham conceded Thursday that his season could be in jeopardy due to a swollen knee that feels "weak and not stable."</p>
    </div>

Packers this week.

We're done
    [/quote]Time for 'King' Ramses Barden....... And double the amount of Jameson
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Vikings are set to release QB Donovan McNabb on Thursday.[/quote]</p>

Gotta believe he'd end up in Houston or Chicago. Probably Chicago.</p>[/quote]maybe its just me, but if i was in charge of the vikings, i dont care if we are 0-10, im not letting the bears land mcnabb. seems silly to let him go.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

</div>

Packers this week.

We're done
    [/quote]

it would hurt

but may help resign him next year lol
    [/quote]very true.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Vikings are set to release QB Donovan McNabb on Thursday.[/quote]</P>

Gotta believe he'd end up in Houston or Chicago. Probably Chicago.</P>

[/quote]maybe its just me, but if i was in charge of the vikings, i dont care if we are 0-10, im not letting the bears land mcnabb. seems silly to let him go.
    [/quote]</P>

Why? Their season is over and it would obviously be for only this season.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

</div>

Packers this week.

We're done
    [/quote]Time for 'King' Ramses Barden....... And double the amount of Jameson
    [/quote]
    Cheers

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Vikings are set to release QB Donovan McNabb on Thursday.[/quote]</p>

Gotta believe he'd end up in Houston or Chicago. Probably Chicago.</p>

[/quote]maybe its just me, but if i was in charge of the vikings, i dont care if we are 0-10, im not letting the bears land mcnabb. seems silly to let him go.
    [/quote]</p>

Why? Their season is over and it would obviously be for only this season.</p>[/quote] anything to hurt my division rivals chances.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]<u>Don't tell me you watch all there games during those head coaches tenure, you can't even watch the Yankees during the regular season. </u>[/quote]ohhhhhww yessss....

[/quote]
    LMAO, that Gif is awesome!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]Is that the guy from Waterboy? haha

+ Reply to Thread