+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

your mailman come today yet?

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I wonder where he will play next year?

[/quote]</p>

wouldnt be surprised if he went to washington actually....</p>[/quote]
    And what would Rex Grossman say? LMAO!!!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey Dezz - did u really send thos tickets?
    [/quote]yea man. i sent them monday or tuesday. like i said the box that i put it in always gets there quick.
    [/quote]

i like boxes where u can put it in the slit and its a quick process
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]your mailman come today yet?
    [/quote]

i'll let u know if i got it by like 6

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I wonder where he will play next year?

[/quote]</P>

wouldnt be surprised if he went to washington actually....</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

He'd say exactly this... :
    Is that D-Jax? I think heís triple-covered. You know what? **** it. Iím throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for ***gots. Iím ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I canít, I bet Iíll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my **** hard.

Whatís that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. Thatís gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is ****ing football. You canít just expect wins to come to you. You canít massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? Youíre a *****. This ainít John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexyís got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, Iím throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasnít one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. Iím gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? Iím gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman weíre talking about here. Weíre talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. Iím not just a gunslinger. Iím a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe Iíll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then Iím gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all itís worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. Thatís how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me youíre not turned on right now. I am.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

"Your husband is trying to suck strange gangsta ****"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I wonder where he will play next year?

[/quote]</p>

wouldnt be surprised if he went to washington actually....</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

He'd say exactly this... :
    Is that D-Jax? I think heís triple-covered. You know what? **** it. Iím throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for ***gots. Iím ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I canít, I bet Iíll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my **** hard.

Whatís that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. Thatís gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is ****ing football. You canít just expect wins to come to you. You canít massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? Youíre a *****. This ainít John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexyís got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, Iím throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasnít one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. Iím gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? Iím gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman weíre talking about here. <u>Weíre talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. Iím not just a gunslinger. Iím a cumslinger. </u>Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe Iíll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then Iím gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all itís worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. Thatís how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me youíre not turned on right now. I am.
    </p>[/quote]hahahahahaaaa

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey Dezz - did u really send thos tickets?
    [/quote]yea man. i sent them monday or tuesday. like i said the box that i put it in always gets there quick.
    [/quote]Matt--I'm heading out for the weekend soon. I'll hit ya up on the cell Sunday and we can do some tailgating.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey Dezz - did u really send thos tickets?
    [/quote]

i like boxes where u can put it in the slit and its a quick process
    [/quote]BADOOOM PA

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"Your husband is trying to suck strange gangsta ****"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

HAHAHA

i got a wedding tom. I may have to sneak my headphones in and piss blondie off

+ Reply to Thread