+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

probably fake...but...WTF?!?!</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Well you sure would God forbid something ever happened to Buffy.
    [/quote]</P>

=O</P>

are you plotting something?!?! I'm getting on a flight right now to stop you!!!</P>

=P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]J WOW is hot.

It's a shame she has been ran through like the Boston Marathon.
    [/quote]theyre all *****s, kim k already looking for another lay. j lo's screwing one of her 24 year old dancers, demis already with someone else. feel bad for their kids.
    [/quote]
    I didn't realize you were up on all this. Are you a photog for TMZ?
    [/quote]co worker keeps me updated hjahaha
    [/quote]</p>

dont ****ing lie...youre the gossip queen arent you?</p>

who actually gives a **** about this stuff??</p>[/quote]it happens when youre surrounded by women all day.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]
    No one is stopping you. lol

It really is mind boggling. You are professional athlete getting paid millions to play the game you love. You should be giving your everything every Sunday. No excuses.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]J WOW is hot.

[/quote]theyre all *****s, kim k already looking for another lay. j lo's screwing one of her 24 year old dancers, demis already with someone else. feel bad for their kids.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

who actually gives a **** about this stuff??</p>[/quote]it happens when youre surrounded by women all day.
    [/quote]I hear that Dezz....I think that's the cause of Alzheimers...the point at which a man's brain can no longer take listening to woman and it recedes into it's own happy place.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]

It really is mind boggling. You are professional athlete getting paid millions to play the game you love. You should be giving your everything every Sunday. No excuses.
    [/quote]you mean its not tcs fault anymore??? lol

its makes me very very angry. when rolle said "we didnt play with intensity" on opening day i wanted kick him. its opening day, footballs back....what the **** else do you need to hear?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]

[/quote]you mean its not tcs fault anymore??? lol

its makes me very very angry. when rolle said "we didnt play with intensity" on opening day i wanted kick him. its opening day, footballs back....what the **** else do you need to hear?
    [/quote]With the lockout just ending, perhaps they wanted to make sure their checks were going to clear before they really started playing. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]lmao.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]pizz is steve, im stefan

[/quote]</p>

laughable....</p>

[/quote]

LMAO - that was pretty funny
    [/quote]</p>

cmon....youve all seen Dezzz.....</p>

even if i had an awkward teenage phase, i was more studly than dezzz is now. lol</p>[/quote]

just the STeve.STefan reference was great
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread